Are Cougars Real?

last reply
85 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, I'm a 21 year old guy and I've always kinda liked older women. My friends think its gross so I tend not to tell people. But I was wondering if cougars do exists.

I'd love to meet one...well be the cub of one actually, but I don't know if anyone would take me. I don't know much about them not matter how hard I look. So I was wondering if the girls on here could clear some things up for me.

If you have the time that is.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

They do exist! But they are very rare to spot.

They can hit pretty hard with their claws. Just remember to maintain eye contact. That is probably the most important rule when facing a cougar (or any number of them, they like to fight in packs.) Also another important strategy is to roar, this will intimidate them. If the challenge is accepted the cougar will roar too as a sign to commence battle. The best way to start off the fight is to run straight at them and flap your arms while still roaring (hard to do, but easily accomplished with a few weeks training.) The cougar will either be scared off at this point, or ready to take you on. If the latter is true, prepare for a long fight because once a female cougar decided to attack, she's in it to win it.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Cougars are scared little fuckers. Well, scared of house cats and house dogs.

At least, that's what I learned years ago from....

When it comes down to retrievers and pitbulls, the kitty just had no chance. That ole' boy Shadow was the man....er, dog.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
They're make believe...like unicorns.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
If it's an older black woman is it politically incorrect to call her a panther?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh my God.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Oh my God.

Answer the question.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Answer the question.

Who owns your life?

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Who owns your life?

What? Are you drunk or something?

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What? Are you drunk or something?

If a panther falls out of a tree and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Wild at Heart
0 likes

If a panther falls out of a tree and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Are you talking about an older black woman falling out of a tree or like a panther panther?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

This philosophical question cannot be answered without thoroughly established axioms and postulates. Are we talking about a pink panther or a black one?

- Pink panthers make a sound

- Black panthers do not

My reasoning :

1. Some things are caused.
2. Anything caused is caused by another.
3. If some things are caused and anything caused is caused by another, then either there’s a first cause or there’s an infinite series of past causes.
4. There’s no infinite series of past causes.

Therefore
5. Black panthers DO NOT make a sound in such a situation
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

This philosophical question cannot be answered without thoroughly established axioms and postulates. Are we talking about a pink panther or a black one?

- Pink panthers make a sound

- Black panthers do not

Was that meant to be a "funny"?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Lets find out if there's a noise by hauling Felix up and tree and pushing him out...oh he sez he's a cat. But he sez lotsa crap. Can we believe it all?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Kristind
Can we believe it all?

Yes.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Are you talking about an older black woman falling out of a tree or like a panther panther?

Why would an older woman climb a tree? Now you're just being ridiculous.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Pssshhh...Was that meant to be a "funny"? oh em gee...

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Kristind
Can we believe it all?

I recently came to the conclusion that everything Felix says can be trusted, yes. Everything. The cat speaks the truth, always. Learn from him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I recently came to the conclusion that everything Felix says can be trusted, yes. Everything. The cat speaks the truth, always. Learn from him.

You're new here. I like Felix but know him just a little bit better than that. Back to my book.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Look, all kidding aside... You guys can tell your jokes and laugh, laughing like a bunch of school girls on the playground.

But I asked a question and no one has answered it for me.

Quote by Magical_felix

C'mon, lets talk turkey here.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

You're new here. I like Felix but know him just a little bit better than that. Back to my book.

I envy you, sincerely. I've only known him for 3 weeks and I feel my mind is about to explode by the amount of wisdom he offered me so far.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

No it is not. In fact, when you'll be facing such a specimen political reasoning will be the least of your worry. Trust me.

'Panthers' and 'Cougars' do not share the same basic instincts, and a clear distinction therefore has to be made to ensure their respective capture.

You surely don't want to approach a Panther like you would a Cougar, and vice versa.

- Taming a Cougar requires previous training, patience and tact.

- Taming a Panther requires sheer force, intuition and a whip.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No it is not. In fact, when you'll be facing such a specimen political reasoning will be the least of your worry. Trust me.

'Panthers' and 'Cougars' do not share the same basic instincts, and a clear distinction therefore has to be made to ensure their respective capture.

You surely don't want to approach a Panther like you would a Cougar, and vice versa.

- Taming a Cougar requires previous training, patience and tact.

- Taming a Panther requires sheer force, intuition and a whip.

This just sounds racist.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

This just sounds racist.

Why would it be? I enjoy taming both equally. I also ensure I do not harm them in any way during the process. This requires a lot of technique, but is achievable.

I respect these creatures, hence my interest in them. The distinction is made for their own good.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Was that meant to be a "funny"?

i got a smile out of it - come on, Dude, lighten up here. quirky funny perhaps, but i dig quirky funny.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

yes. next, please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i got a smile out of it - come on, Dude, lighten up here. quirky funny perhaps, but i dig quirky funny.

I think Dude is not feeling very well since the last few days. Don't mind him, like I do.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Was that before "he" edited his posts!?!

*shrugs* "i" read what "you" quoted and "i" read what is now currently in the forum. illuminate "me" on what "i've" missed.