last reply
43 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

I would like to know what your thoughts are. When a girls has alot of men she is called a slut. When a lad has a lot of girls he is called a stud. To me it would seem like its a mans world we should treat both sexes the same.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

I would like to know what your thoughts are. When a girls has alot of men she is called a slut. When a lad has a lot of girls he is called a stud. To me it would seem like its a mans world we should treat both sexes the same.

That.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

In my world, a guy that fucks a lot of women (and/or men) is a man whore or man slut.

You can use that instead of stud .... besides, "stud" sounds so 70's-like or a farm-like procedural ...

You're welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

In my world, a guy that fucks a lot of women (and/or men) is a man whore or man slut.

You can use that instead of stud .... besides, "stud" sounds so 70's-like or a farm-like procedural ...

You're welcome.

Are you saying that a woman who fucks a 'lot' of men is a whore/slut? how many would a 'lot' be?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Are you saying that a woman who fucks a 'lot' of men is a whore/slut? how many would a 'lot' be?

when she requires more then one persons fingers and toes to count.

when she's had more then the number of years in her life.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

State how many you have been with and how many overlapped each other and I'll tell you if you're a slut or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

if she requires more then her fingers and toes to count

You mean more than 20 at once?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

State how many you have been with and how many overlapped each other and I'll tell you if you're a slut or not.

you go first
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

you go first

I have been with 35 women or so. A few overlapping and some bookending each other.

Okay your turn.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I have been with 35 or so. A few overlapping and some bookending each other.

Okay your turn.

I have been with 4. none overlapping and no bookending. I think that means neither of us is a slut/whore/man whore/man slut.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I have been with 4. none overlapping and no bookending. I think that means neither of us is a slut/whore/manwhore.

Okay so when a girl says a number you usually gotta do the math... hmmm.. let's see 4 x 4.... hmmm sometimes even by 5... 4 x 5... that comes out to hmmm... One more guy and you'll be a total slut would be my professional opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Okay so when a girl says a number you usually gotta do the math... hmmm.. lets see 4 x 4.... hmmm sometimes even by 5... 4 x 5... that comes out to hmmm... One more guy and you'll be a total slut.

I'm just thankful that extra one won't be you Jack.... that would mean I did it with a man slut.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

hmmmmm I'm just thankful that extra one won't be you Jack.

That would be mean. Because it would be against my will.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'm just thankful that extra one won't be you Jack.... that would mean I did it with a man slut.

Quote by Magical_felix

That would be mean. Because it would be against my will.

It's not against your will if it isn't happening at all....ever...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

It's not against your will if it isn't happening at all....ever...

I'm thankful, someone up there is looking out for me.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm thankful, someone up there is looking out for me.

They also made you a man slut
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You mean more than 20 at once?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You're welcome.

Yeah that is close
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

They also made you a man slut

You made yourself a stanky woman slut all on your own though... I'm a stud. Get it straight.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Okay so when a girl says a number you usually gotta do the math... hmmm.. let's see 4 x 4.... hmmm sometimes even by 5... 4 x 5... that comes out to hmmm... One more guy and you'll be a total slut would be my professional opinion.

Quote by Magical_felix

You made yourself a stanky woman slut all on your own though... I'm a stud. Get it straight.

What happened to your professional slut opinion? You changing the rules now?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

What happened to your professional slut opinion? You changing the rules now?

I didn't say I was a professional slut. That was my professional (stud) opinion. We can spot a slut a mile away. Like an eagle scoping a worm
Lurker
0 likes
I heard a 'slut' is a woman that sleeps with everyone and a 'whore' is a woman that sleeps with everyone but you.

As far as men, I like the term 'man whore'
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

What about girls who sleep with a lot of girls?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

What about girls who sleep with a lot of girls?

A she-devil.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

A she-devil.

That's not what you were calling me last night ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

I thought they were both called lucky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get so tired of this numbers game!

I know girls/guys who could not tell you their number if we must play that game.

It is not the number of partners you have had it is the quality of your heart and the strength of your character that counts.

In the year of two thousand thirteen it seems to me we have much better way of judging people than their sexual habits.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket

"lots" is whatever number you want it to be. For some it's 4 ... for some it's 50 or whatever. I don't personally care what "the number is" ... as bignuts original post ....

Quote by bignuts

There wasn't any mention of a "number" that indicates slut/stud. Why would a number be an issue? The question was regarding the "label/title" he was asking about.

Quote by 1nympholes
I get so tired of this numbers game!

I know girls/guys who could not tell you their number if we must play that game.

It is not the number of partners you have had it is the quality of your heart and the strength of your character that counts.

In the year of two thousand thirteen it seems to me we have much better way of judging people than their sexual habits.

Girlfriend - 1nympholes .... I love your post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

I would like to know what your thoughts are. When a girls has a lot of men she is called a slut. When a lad has a lot of girls he is called a stud. To me it would seem like its a mans world we should treat both sexes the same.

You're welcome.

"lots" is whatever number you want it to be. For some it's 4 ... for some it's 50 or whatever. I don't personally care what "the number is" ... as bignuts original post ....

There wasn't any mention of a "number" that indicates slut/stud. Why would a number be an issue? The question was regarding the "label/title" he was asking about.

The question was about a label/title for men/women who slept with a 'lot' of people. Simple curiosity prompted me to ask your opinion of how many you thought a 'lot' was.