Yoga Pants question

last reply
17 replies
2.7k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I am 20 and when I was in HS almost every single girl wore yoga pants. They have exploded the last few years. I think it is the greatest invention ever! Anyway, when a hot chick with a nice ass puts on her yoga pants does she expect and want guys to stare at her ass? I mean I feel like they are begging for us too, but I also feel like if they see me looking they will get mad or something? So for all of you women who wear yoga pants(Or anything super revealing like that), do you want men to stare at your ass? I couldn't imagine the answer being no, because when you put them on you have to know you are driving us crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

When I put on yoga pants, I know guys are going to stare - not that I'm gorgeous, its just that I'm female with tight yoga pants.  If I'm wearing them after a long walk or workout, I have a very visible camel-toe, which I've seen guys zero in on - and I dont really mind - its not like I have anything they haven't seen before.  

It'll be a sad day when guys don't stare at my stuff - very sad.

I'd like to see some guys wear something thin and tight - with no underwear -- give us something to think about and maybe get moist about ..... 

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Of course we want men to stare at our asses! In my case, I want women to stare too! Yoga pants, leggings, jeggings... they were all made for gals with great asses!  smile

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by ErinDcup34

I'd like to see some guys wear something thin and tight - with no underwear -- give us something to think about and maybe get moist about ..... 

Something we don't see nearly often enough, but a good reason to watch the Olympic track events! If guys really think we don't look or aren't visually intersted, they're wrong - nothing like a nice bulge.

But yeah, yoga pants and the looks and occasional comments are fun, and wondering if it triggered any, um, physical response!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I agree with Erin. If guys wore yoga pants then two things would happen. Men would understand what women go through when they wear yoga or compression pants. Two, it would slowly become the norm that people wear this skin tights, pants/ leggings. I wear them constantly while working out, right next to the girl wearing the same. Yet I wear shorts over them and women don’t. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, yes, yes, stare at me all you like -- my legs and ass are the best bits of my body!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, yes yes! I certainly like the thought of whoever staring at me but also I like the trend of guys wearing tight joggers or tight gym clothes... I like to stare too smile 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I rather enjoy the sight of yoga pants on women.  I have looked, been caught looking, smiled in appreciation of their attire, and been given a smile back.

0 likes

I don't wear lazy clothes out and about. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't mind yoga pants as they look good to me.

1 like

I know the women, at least the younger ones, at the grocery store where I shop used to wear them all the time. Have not been there much since COVID so not sure what the current style is. There were a couple who looked good in them, too.

Sensual Hobgoblin
1 like

Wouldn't wear them if I didn't want to be admired. They're much more appealing than walking nude, IMHO

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Kee

Wouldn't wear them if I didn't want to be admired. They're much more appealing than walking nude, IMHO

If you wear them, Kee, I will be more than happy to admire.

0 likes

I personally am an attention seeker and big time exhibitionist so yeah I definitely wear leggings with no panties on to get guys attention and to get them to stare. I also wear low cut tops too with no bra which seems to get guys attention pretty easily haha.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Watches as GreatTimes walks by in her leggings and appreciates her beauty.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

my legs and hips are my best bits so of course im going to show them off in yoga pants/leggings

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I always dress to get some glances my way. Yoga pants, short shorts, sundresses, short skirts, low cut tops. They all serve their purpose.