can you do it?

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A while ago I asked you if you could cum on command, when a guy said cum, you could.

This is a little different.

My boyfriend and I love light BDSM and controlling and all and recently he has tried to introduce something new.

He has said I am "not allowed" to cum until he says it's ok.

Well if he is using our horsehair flogger on my tits and pussy, if my clit is riding that cock just right, if we are doggy and he is pulling my hair and slapping my ass, when that wave starts rolling it is going to crash! I may be able to slow it down and/or delay it a bit, but there is no stopping it!

Of course, he decides I should be spanked then, which is ABSOLUTELY fine by me, I love it.

I wonder though, is it that I have no self control? Is it something that can be controlled?

Can you control when you cum? Can you hold off until being told to?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have never tried it in the BDSM situation you explain but yes, normally I can control my orgasm and if a guy, a dominant guy, wanted me to hold off I suppose I could.

BUT I haven't tried this and it is possible that if I did try I would fail miserably, it is possibly enough to try it in order to fail.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by amber

Can you control when you cum? Can you hold off until being told to?

I can hold off or 'stop an orgasm' but I actually find that if I pull it back too close to the tipping point, when I finally do have an orgasm, it's not quite as strong as if I'd just let it go when I was naturally reaching climax.

It's definitely a timing thing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if I could, but then, why bother? If I cum before my partner I find it spurs them on to bring me off again. One happy bunny smile
0 likes
I agree with Dancing_Doll. It's a timing thing, but I would say that while it can screw up your next orgasm, I often find that I can have an even better orgasm if my partner is sensitive to what's happening with my body, and wants me to have a great orgasm, in addition to just wanting me to cum when he says so. As for your own inability to do so, maybe it's something you'll get with practice, maybe it's not. I bet if you tell your boyfriend you want to... rehearse, he'll be all for it.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I can hold off or 'stop an orgasm' but I actually find that if I pull it back too close to the tipping point, when I finally do have an orgasm, it's not quite as strong as if I'd just let it go when I was naturally reaching climax.

It's definitely a timing thing for me.

I am the same way, if I get too close and hold back it is much less intense when I finally let it happen. It is all about timing and knowing your body. Now if I feel like I let it get too close I just let it happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is with Nikki, I'm sure I can build her up and hold her at that level, then start over and take her beyond!
Then when she can't take anymore, I'm certain she will be exhausted and fully spent when she explodes!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Age and experience has it so I can hold off until she reaches her climax,then I usually cum shortly after she does. The 2nd time its not as hard,no pun intended.LOL Easier to hold off after I cum the first time.