Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women, how you feel about the word 'pussy'?

last reply
103 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I always use the word in my stories, but I don't have a pussy. So, I couldn't understand what it's like to hear it, but ladies, how do you feel about that part of your body being referred by that word? Does it offend you, or do you like it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no the word pussy doesn't offend me at all I would rather you use that word then the c word!
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pussy is fine by me. I don't like the 'C' word much, only like to hear that when i'm having sex tbh.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a cute, fun way to refer to it. It doesn't always work with the tone of the story or the character, though. For me, word choice is all about these two things.

Some of my characters, like Sister Tilda, would never ever dare even refer to *it* with any *word* other than "Womanhood" (Anything else is classless). Yet some of my characters are so sharp tongue that Cunt might seem light weight.

Whatever works for me - as long as it makes sense and works for the characters. This approach makes the characters feel more deep, real, and solid.
0 likes
I have never had a problem with the word. I actually like the word. I use the word "kitty" though. I am not a big fan of "cunt" but it's okay. I am not offended like some women when it is used, I just do not care for it as much. "Pussy" can be a turn me on word, just like "fuck" but ONLY when done right or by the right person, and then it is a fav. I like it much better than "VAG" (which to me sounds nasty) or "vagina" (which to me sounds more like a disease than a techinical term for a body-part!) ~ but I think "pussy" is OVER used sometimes by guys and in stories. That is just me, though, just speaking for me and my opinion.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I very much agree with the sentiments here. Much depends on who's speaking, but pussy is usually on the safer side of scale. The "kitty" connotation makes it more light-hearted than others to my ears. The just-turned-eighteen neighbor might call it "slit" or "cunt" to be cool in front of his peers though, while the romantic lover can get away with "temple". I guess it's both the variation and the context that count. I'd let the uptight religious virgin call it "vagina" in her own mind, but only until she has something buried inside, experiences her very own spiritual awakening and cries out "god, fuck my cunt!" And as i don't care for any stray plot bunnies right now, if you happen upon one, take it ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One time I was holding a cat and asked a guy if he wanted to pet my pussy. It's a good word to use
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pussy is quite a nice word, the C word is defining a woman by her genitals
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pussy is quite a nice word, the C word is defining a woman by her genitals
Lurker
0 likes
I like the word "kitty" better but use the word "pussy" too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a cute word for our parts. I can't see any way that a woman would be offended by it.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I will use pussy, kitty, and cunt. It all depends on the content, and the audience.

"Going for that bike ride made my kitty feel like a squished frog. I really need to get a different seat." (to anyone)

"I'm really glad I shaved my pussy, as I ended up going home with that cute guy last night." (to friends)

"Fuck my cunt." (to the guy in bed with me, fucking me)
Lurker
0 likes
I fail to understand all the concern about the term. I you say Pussy, Vag or Cunt you are talking about the same thing.

Now if you were to say "She is just a cunt" that would be different, because we all know women ar much more than just that body part.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Vagina - Fairly medical word
Pussy or Kitty - Sensual sexually pleasing word
Cunt - Derogatory or nasty way to refer to a pussy

What do guys have for the same area?....

Penis - Medical word
Cock or Dick - Probably two most common sensual sexually pleasing word, although there are others out there
Prick - Fairly derogatory way to refer to what brings pleasure to many of us

Just one woman's opinion. . .

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't object to it. But if it's said in that gorgeous Barbadian accent (ala Rihanna), I love it ;)
Lurker
0 likes

so this is pussy advertising my bottom?????
giggles

not what u meant... ?????

bottom advertising my pussy??????
Lurker
0 likes

what?????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kee4fun
Vagina - Fairly medical word
Pussy or Kitty - Sensual sexually pleasing word
Cunt - Derogatory or nasty way to refer to a pussy

What do guys have for the same area?....

Penis - Medical word
Cock or Dick - Probably two most common sensual sexually pleasing word, although there are others out there
Prick - Fairly derogatory way to refer to what brings pleasure to many of us

Just one woman's opinion. . .

^^^^^^

Second that
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I will use pussy, kitty, and cunt. It all depends on the content, and the audience.

"Going for that bike ride made my kitty feel like a squished frog. I really need to get a different seat." (to anyone)

"I'm really glad I shaved my pussy, as I ended up going home with that cute guy last night." (to friends)

This. When writing, I tend to use everything from her sex to cunt, depending on the mood and context of the work. Being repetitive or using the wrong word for the mood will kill the readers buzz.

The same is true for a penis. However, some phrases just sound amateurish. Saying tool, or rod or any over used metaphor bothers me.
I'll use length, shaft, cock and penis most, depending on context.

In bed, it also depends on what is happening and who I'm with. I often refer to her sex as simply 'her' or 'she'. Sometimes I'll just say 'you' and not try to differentiate her from her parts.

With other guys, I tend to be much more corse though. Dick, cock or even the literary nightmare of 'meat' might be said. That term actually works better in bed than it does in a written format. I've never written 'meat' into a story but begging for it to a guy... Well that's a different feeling altogether.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't mind the word. I think the term kitty is pretty childish. Please tell me you wouldn't call a guy's cock his pee pee if you were writing an erotic story (I hope not, lol). For that reason I wouldn't use kitty.
I think it all depends on context. I use pussy, cunt (which I find to be an empowering word unless it is used in a derogatory context). I have occasionally used twat or vag, not my favourites. Also gash or slit get very infrequent use.
I just try to imagine the most appropriate word in the context it's being used. As William Shakespeare said "a rose by any name would smell as sweet". Same goes for pussy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
One time I was holding a cat and asked a guy if he wanted to pet my pussy. It's a good word to use

So did Johnny Carson with Zsa Zsa Gabor (however I can't find the clip)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm ok if someone else says it but you won't hear it come out of my mouth. If it was part of dirty talk TO me that's entirely different. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

The nurse nailed it.
its all about context and character.
0 likes
it is just a word that u can choice to say or not I don"t mind the word "pussy"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I agree.

I may be wrong but I think Kitty is use more in America than in other countries - but not exclusively.
I use vagina in conversation where it is not about having sex. When sex is concerned I can and do use them all.
No matter what its called its the centre of my universe.

I once heard a nurse mention in maternity say she has not seen a pretty one yet - I dont agree. Some are beautiful (10/10) and others vary up and own the scale. Not all are perfect in appearance but never rejected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
I have never had a problem with the word. I actually like the word. I use the word "kitty" though. I am not a big fan of "cunt" but it's okay. I am not offended like some women when it is used, I just do not care for it as much. "Pussy" can be a turn me on word, just like "fuck" but ONLY when done right or by the right person, and then it is a fav. I like it much better than "VAG" (which to me sounds nasty) or "vagina" (which to me sounds more like a disease than a technical term for a body-part!) ~ but I think "pussy" is OVER used sometimes by guys and in stories. That is just me, though, just speaking for me and my opinion.

I agree with you. We call it "kitty" around here.

Lurker
0 likes
Out rightly yes I don't get offended with "Pussy". I do feel that the word itself connotes something sensual and cute. On the other hand some take it as weaker, smaller or inferior. But in relative terms it depends on the situation and as we all know we have also used "Cunt". Someone above said "Kitty" is childish, I'd say still it is sensual smile
As regard to authors, I think they mostly choose their words keeping in view what they want to convey or what their readers like :)