Why girls enjoied more then man in sex?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why girls enjoied more then man in sex?I have no answer but it is real true story!
0 likes
Girls? Girls or Women? 'or just females? Do we? I have never been a guy so I cannot compare.
I enjoy, yes. I know for me, I enjoy all the senses as well as romance and sexy and other factors, sensations, aspects, and imaginations.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Girls? Girls or Women? 'or just females? Do we? I have never been a guy so I cannot compare.
I enjoy, yes. I know for me, I enjoy all the senses as well as romance and sexy and other factors, sensations, aspects, and imaginations.

I am the same and can't compare... but I am surprised... I always thought men enjoyed it as much as women .. often a lot more???

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I ever had a man NOT enjoy it. How would you compare who enjoys it the most?
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could you rephrase your question with better syntax...?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
Could you rephrase your question with better syntax...?

I fear this will just bewilder us even more.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think you are asking 'Why women enjoy sex better than men?' right?

If so, its probably not the case. I'd think on average it would be pretty equal. Granted women can multiple orgasm and we can't. (That IS unfair!). Enjoying sex has a lot to do with the individual, but if a person has no hang ups and enjoys it, they should be able to fulfill their desires, one way or another.