last reply
26 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies,

I have spoken to a few people on here and other sites over the course of a few years, and I am always shocked by the amount of women who say they have had partners who objected to them using or even owning toys.

I personally enjoy using them as a couple, or knowing that she can make use of them if I am away, I don't see them as a threat, but there are clearly guys out there who do.

My question is, how many of you have had partners who objected, and what was their level of objection. Although I don't think this should just be a negative thread, if you have had a guy who supported your use of them, share your experiences as well ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
Well. Having only had 1 sexual partner I'm not a fair guide for this thread. However hubby has always bought me toys to try out and he seems to love the fact I also use them alone. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

Deb. X
Story Verifier
0 likes
I have always encouraged their use. Alone or with me. I preferred with me but if she did it alone I usually got attacked when I got home.

The better she gets off the better she treats me is pretty much the rule. She always took very good care of me really, I just liked watching her come.

She only wanted the Wahl vibrator with the large knobby attachment.

She would wrap herself around it and come 6 or 8 times until it was yo hot to old. I would hold her then she would use her mouth, her hands and the vibrator on me. I could make her come that way too just not as often.

This one and top row, third from the left was her choice. She has worn out four of them over 35 or so years.

I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had a few boyfriends before I got married but I don't remember if any of them got upset about me having a few toys.
Lurker
0 likes
No one has ever dared objecting me using them
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never come across a man who objected to toys.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
The response has usually been delighted enthusiasm! Rather than feeling threatened, partners have felt that my toys have taken any performance pressure off them and made things more relaxed and playful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, my husband didn't get mad that I had toys (one of his only good qualities). And since my divorce, BF and GF didn't mind either, especially the girls, LOL!!

My sisters ex got really upset when she bought a vibrator, guess he felt threatened by it, probably with reason! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Well - I like big toys.
Needless to say - the small guys don't always find that thrilling. They're rather something more to their size gets me off.

Which means we just weren't on the same page and such a relationship wouldn't work since - without serious love - things are mostly about sex and what kind of movies you like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought my wife a sex toy hoping that she would let me watch he play with herself. Sadly she won't.
Lurker
0 likes
Toys dont bother me one bit. Whether the lady is using something on herself or on me it doesnt matter as long as we have fun. I do know that some women use toys when there partner is out of town and that shouldnt be a problem at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would think it unusual for a woman not to own at least one. Sometimes I prefer to masturbate over having sex and, I assume some women may be the same. Additionally, I think of them as my helper sometimes during foreplay with my wife. And on top of that, they can last longer than me!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My former wife wouldn't entertain the use of sex toys - for her or me.
Subsequent to my marriage, I've enjoyed using them with partner's and even repaired a 'rabbit' for one of them ! We had to ensure, of course, that the repairs were durable.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Well - I like big toys.
Needless to say - the small guys don't always find that thrilling. They're rather something more to their size gets me off.

Which means we just weren't on the same page and such a relationship wouldn't work since - without serious love - things are mostly about sex and what kind of movies you like.

I'm on the small side of average, myself. For a while I thought my wife would want something larger, especially thicker, to fill her up from time to time, but that's never been the case. In fact, she's not only not interested in big toys, she's not interested in toys of any sort. She has consistently said, over a period of decades, that she prefers the feel of me to the feel of anything else.

Naturally, I've never rocked the boat!

(For the record, no one has ever asked the dreaded question: "Is it in yet?" So I guess my size has never mattered to any other partner, either.)
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, it is none of any man's business whether I have one toy or a dozen, and what he doesn't know he can't worry about
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I agree with above, its not my problem if a man has issues with my having and using sex toys.

That said Ive never met a man who has issues with them the ones ive been with always find it incredibly arousing to either use them with me or watch me use them on myself.

I do wonder though if mens issues could be size related? Say if a man has a 5 inch cock and his woman purchases a 9 inch vibrator perhaps this would give him a complex??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Look 5 inch tackle isnt an issue ... its how you use it that counts .. just how many bloody times do I have to say that!!

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Look 5 inch tackle isnt an issue ... its how you use it that counts .. just how many bloody times do I have to say that!!

If you say so babes. the problem though with any tackle is it doesnt also vibrate
The Duchess of Tart

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

If you say so babes. the problem though with any tackle is it doesnt also vibrate

I think thats a possibility but personally I am not attaching some wires and duracell extra batteries to my dick to find out!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I think thats a possibility but personally I am not attaching some wires and duracell extra batteries to my dick to find out!

Spoil sport. Its men like you who are the reason us ladies need sex toys...just sayin
The Duchess of Tart

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Spoil sport. Its men like you who are the reason us ladies need sex toys...just sayin

Fine so we dont have numerous settings, it generally only comes in 2 colours and its either on/off (up/down). But see it doesnt cost a fortune in batteries and you always have the latest model.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Fine so we dont have numerous settings, it generally only comes in 2 colours and its either on/off (up/down). But see it doesnt cost a fortune in batteries and you always have the latest model.

But I get a discount

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst39015_Gold-Member-Perk-20-OFF-Store-Discount-Code.aspx
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had 3 serious relationships in my life, first one loved toys etc and even bought me one, second guy was intimidated by them because he thought i would leave him for the toy and hated me having them, third guy when he gets pissed would order online different sex toys and not remember he had done so and one time he sent me two of the same toy hahaha! To be honest I have only used toys with the first guy but i HATE a guy penetrating my pussy with a toy it just doesn't feel right and i would much rather do it myself when alone and use his wonderful 8 inch cock when he was with me!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
My partner loves watching me come, so he loves them! Sometimes he gets a little insecure, but I think that's natural. He's been known to drag me into Ann Summers and buy me a sex toy, drag me home and make me come a few dozen times!
0 likes
So for me before I had tried them myself I asked my then boyfriend what he thought about us trying a vibrator because, well naturally I was curious and wanted to see what the fuss was about.
I was his first sexual partner and I guess because I was more experienced than he was he took the suggestion as me thinking he wasn't good enough in bed. He really couldn't see the benefits and the fun it could bring and completely disregarded the idea in case in enjoyed the vibe more than him.
On another note though since splitting from him I have now got quite a collection of bedroom goodies and my current boyfriend encourages me to buy whatever I want so we can use them together.
So yeah, experienced both points of views with partners and I'm so glad my bf now is pro toys !