Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the sexiest text message you've ever received?

last reply
41 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm wondering what (if anything) gets women in the mood via text message. Have any of you ladies ever received an especially sexy text?
0 likes
Looking for ideas?

That would be between me and my man. There have been MANY, and really too many to list even if I would, and I think I will keep that private. I will say that lines do not work on me, or cliche stuff, so the best is very personal, spontaneous, filled with intent and emotion, a true sense of sincerrty and meant only for me that shows through... unexpected things, or just really awesome things from beautiful and caring, to down right diabolical-kink -but all personal (as in personalized and meant to be).
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sexiest thing I received was from my ex.

"I miss you"
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby sent me one before we were married.... it looked like it belonged on Lush! Worked for me. He told me everything he wanted to do to me. Lovely!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the more simple it is the more sexy. I once got one from my husband who was miles and miles away.

All it said was "I need you - NOW!"

It sounded so urgent. It really got me aroused that he was thinking about me and the thoughts made him text me with such an urgency. Made me really feel wantedsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
U wanna?
Lurker
0 likes
i agree simply saying i haven't been able to stop thinking about you is a great one, but there are times where i like to get that detailed message of him saying what he'll be doing to my body as soon as he gets home. always works for me! smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
I want to kiss your stupid face.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyDanny
I'm wondering what (if anything) gets women in the mood via text message. Have any of you ladies ever received an especially sexy text?

My husband's been known to send out illicit or suggestive videos to me - while I'm doing things like grocery shopping. Nothing sexier than him jerking off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to be inside you ..... Now.

I love getting and reading texts that make me gasp, blush and say oh my.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooh, Baby, your chubbies are making me so wet in my nether region. Can't wait to feel your rigid love stick deep in me.

Though I do think she was being sarcastic! ?
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
Oooh, Baby, your chubbies are making me so wet in my nether region. Can't wait to feel your rigid love stick deep in me.

Though I do think she was being sarcastic! ?

I certainly was...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I certainly was...

?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I certainly was...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too many to quote but I love being shocked and surprised.
I have a lover much younger than me and very shy send me a message recently....."I want your pussy now"
It was simple but from him it shocked me and turned me on a lot
I love a good picture message as well. I love the unexpected
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, my husband sent me a few that really got me wet! mmm ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I want to kiss your stupid face.

I love this message, Curly!

Hubby doesn't really send me any messages like that. Once a couple of months ago I did get one though. Said "Thinking about when we get home ;)" only problem is that he didn't follow it up with anything when we did get home...
Lurker
0 likes
"I miss you, I need you, I love you. Be home soon!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't concentrate on anything. What have you done to me, sexual creature?
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and her girlfriend sent a photo with them on knees, asking me to come home early!!!!!!!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I'm outside your window
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once received a message that said, "she's away for the evening. We have three hours..." It was a great evening and the element of surprise and the tension of being caught made it even better. I was hot before I even finished reading the message.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the one she sent, that she was outside my window and to unlock it. then she was eaten alive and fucked to death
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one she sent telling me she was outside my bedroom window and to let her in, she was eaten alive and fucked to death
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"i ordered thai. get your ass home asap. beer in the fridge."

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
it involved the phrase "I'll get naked." Unfortunately, it was voice recognition fail for "bacon."

Still, bacon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husbands away x x x x
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]