Sex during periods

last reply
51 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey , i just wanted to know does woman crave sex during periods , and if yes have you ever tried and how does it feel , i know its kinda sensitive topic but i would love to get responses smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lose my sex drive in the first 2 days but after that its back.

I have had sex during my periods before, not much different from other sex when the bleeding isnt to heavy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had two lovers who said they were hornier during their periods, but for goodness sake, don't get drunk and forget to remove the tampon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I need to be really comfortable with the guy. I get SUPER horny a few days before my period. I mean "climb the walls" kinda horny. That's the best hehe. I really didn't want to have sex, but my first love (Steve) was so insistent and he wanted me so badly (he acted like a sad puppy haha). After a while he persuaded me there was nothing "wrong" with it. He put down lots of towels on the bed. The fist time I was nervous as hell so I don't remember if I came or not? Anyways I got used to it with him and later he could make me come pretty easy. I'm not a super heavy bleeder so yup it's not like a CSI edition or anything when I have sex. Anyways my two guys I'm dating right now I don't do it during my period. Not yet anyways. They haven't pushed it either. Usually if the guy gets really horny I give him a blow job to keep him satisfied? I think most of my friends do that too? IDK? I'll ask them.
Lurker
0 likes
I think if the guy is cool with it, then I am. But I'm not really too hip on the idea. I mean, I'll give him a handjob or blow him to keep him satisfied, but yeah.
Lurker
0 likes
The nice thing about reaching the age I am now is that there are less periods!
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and if the guy is OK with it I am more than willing. I am extremely horny during this time and could go crazy without. Well it seems that way. I try to keep the linens well padded to try and keep things cleaner.

I always try and keep a guy or two in my group of friends that are more than willing to do me during my period.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I have made love with women during that time of month . . ruined a sleeping bag once but sacrifices have to be made sometimes. I even have my red wings. MMMMMMMMMMMMM smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well I need to be really comfortable with the guy. I get SUPER horny a few days before my period. I mean "climb the walls" kinda horny. That's the best hehe. I really didn't want to have sex, but my first love (Steve) was so insistent and he wanted me so badly (he acted like a sad puppy haha). After a while he persuaded me there was nothing "wrong" with it. He put down lots of towels on the bed. The fist time I was nervous as hell so I don't remember if I came or not? Anyways I got used to it with him and later he could make me come pretty easy. I'm not a super heavy bleeder so yup it's not like a CSI edition or anything when I have sex. Anyways my two guys I'm dating right now I don't do it during my period. Not yet anyways. They haven't pushed it either. Usually if the guy gets really horny I give him a blow job to keep him satisfied? I think most of my friends do that too? IDK? I'll ask them.

Love Her......

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get SUPER horny while I'm on my period but I've never had sex while on it and I don't think I would.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm hornier than usual before and can get more adventurous usually but during my period, I'm just not in the mood for it.
0 likes
Never met a man who was cool with that...

But yes it was the time of the month when I wanted it the most

And orgasms eased the cramps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
Never met a man who was cool with that...

But yes it was the time of the month when I wanted it the most

And orgasms eased the cramps

And ive never understood that...Seems the girls ive been with said the same thing, and when I said that didn't bother me they were all over it and loved it. They said it was better for them than other times of the month, not counting they were hornier.
Lurker
0 likes
have done ti several times - it is very erotic for the girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I am horny much of the time and it has not reduced as I get older. My period are on the short side so I should be able to wait under I am back to normal. But if a guy does not have a problem with sex during my period I sure do not either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shower time, or enjoy a bit of bum fun x
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will do it if I'm horny enough, and if I'm not bleeding like niagra falls...

Usually by the third day or so I'm willing to do it, mostly for the guy's sake because I do not feel sexy on my period, and the blood makes it too slippery.

But yes, I do get even more ridiculously horny when I'm on it. I'm talkin' "I will fuck anything with a penis that moves" kind of horny LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always feel horny right before my period but I get dreadfully sick during so it usually isn't an option. Though if I was feeling fine then there is no reason I couldn't partake in a romp in the shower.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When do I NOT crave sex?! It only seems like I'm hornier on my period because it's the only few days of the month I don't get fucked. I've tried having sex on my period, but neither of us are that comfortable with it, so I just wait it out. I'm always horniest (and wettest) when I'm ovulating, about halfway through my cycle.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex during my period? I'll blow a guy or have anal but don't generally fuck on my period
Lurker
0 likes
My guy loves hockey so we try to have sex sometimes in between the periods... But no way will he during one!
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, I'm usually game for a romp but I definitely get needier when I'm on.

I've only really fucked ex-boyfriends/guys who have broached the subject/guys I know better. It is an intimate topic. It's not for everyone and something I try not to push for...as much as I like it.

I usually prefer to do it in the shower - unsurprisingly, it can get pretty messy.

And it is the perfect cure for cramps!
Love Bug
0 likes
All the surging hormones and extra sensitivity, sign me up. I know some guys are not comfortable with it and I understand completely. It is the time of the month that I masturbate the highest frequency, like you know two or three times a day. Just saying.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Just before, yes am climbing the walls horny. But the first few days of my period I am just in too much pain to feel sexy. Looking drawn, pasty faced and not really able to move is not actually a turn on, surprisingly....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find in the week or so leading up to my period im constantly horny! To the point where I feel driven crazy!! Usually, it the horniness returns to my normal levels once my period comes. I've had sex and continue to have sex while on my period. If he's ok with it and wants it, why not?
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
In the few days before my period I am like a crazy sex starved pervert. The first day of my period I am so crampy and uncomfortable I don't want sex but I do masturbate then as the orgasm helps to relieve the cramps. And day two onwards it's back to normal sexual activities for me. But with a towel down.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When do I NOT crave sex?! It only seems like I'm hornier on my period because it's the only few days of the month I don't get fucked. I've tried having sex on my period, but neither of us are that comfortable with it, so I just wait it out. I'm always horniest (and wettest) when I'm ovulating, about halfway through my cycle.

It was one of the times I could actually believe the headache excuse from my ex. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not down with idea at all.