masturbation !! ur opinion and suggestions

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hi... i masturbate regularly for past 5 years ... i tries to reduce it but noo use.... if i dint shag for 3 days i ll become horny for whole day and in the end i will be like "dog in the heat "...
1)any one ...?? in the same condition ...
2)ways to reduce it?
3)ur views ?
note: i am still a virgin .....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
hi... i masturbate regularly for past 5 years ... i tries to reduce it but noo use.... if i dint shag for 3 days i ll become horny for whole day and in the end i will be like "dog in the heat "...
2)ways to reduce it?
3)ur views ?

1) everyone on Lush giggles

2) WHAT? r u mad? who wants to reduce it.. ???? oh wait .. don't men go blind doing it??? ... ahhh I see yr problem..

3) initially.. good optometrist... eventually.. good ophthalmic surgeon..

I have no idea what being a virgin has to do with masturbation
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Guest
2)ways to reduce it?
3)ur views ?

1) not at this precise moment in time no

2) Sheer force of will, no matter what happens know you mind is not ruled by ur dick, dont let it win...no matter what dont give in and touch it. If that fails become a buddist, or i heard on the grape vine the pope is looking to abdicate so there is an option there too and clearly god frowns upon sex/matsurbation for his Pontiff

3) That Hayley has a point, i too have heard masturbating can make you go blind, which is why I never do it clearly this has affected your eyesite as you have accidentally deleted your account after asking your question, may i suggest going to specsavers? I would also suggest perhaps loosing said virginity perhaps then you would not have such chafed hands...just sayin
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
2)ways to reduce it?
3)ur views ?

1. I love to masturbate and I suspect both women and men here do, too

2. Why would anyone want to reduce it?

3. My view on masturbating is that it is healthy and relaxing

4. I am not a virgin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
2)ways to reduce it?
3)ur views ?

1. I love to masturbate and I suspect both women and men here do, too

2. Why would anyone want to reduce it?

3. My view on masturbating is that it is healthy and relaxing

4. I am not a virgin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

1) not at this precise moment in time no

2) Sheer force of will, no matter what happens know you mind is not ruled by ur dick, dont let it win...no matter what dont give in and touch it. If that fails become a buddist, or i heard on the grape vine the pope is looking to abdicate so there is an option there too and clearly god frowns upon sex/matsurbation for his Pontiff

3) That Hayley has a point, i too have heard masturbating can make you go blind, which is why I never do it clearly this has affected your eyesite as you have accidentally deleted your account after asking your question, may i suggest going to specsavers? I would also suggest perhaps loosing said virginity perhaps then you would not have such chafed hands...just sayin

I am proof positive to your blindness point. Dave reads to and replies for me now. Going blind from masturbating didn't happen over time. Just a few days ago. Mid-wank just lost all sight. Maybe it happens after you've done it a certain number of times?

Hi Mummy. It's Dave. I'm adding this part without Daddy knowing. He thinks he looks sharp in this striped shirt and pants outfit. Can't seem to talk any sense to him. Please help smile Love you, Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep going,I'm still good after 30+ year s at it.

Only stop when it really starts aching (5 hours or so) give it a rest until next day - sorted.

A lube massage wank works well for me, try it if you have lube but don't try other stuff you think might work - like shampoo or shaving gel, this doesn't usually end well.

ps. Don't pull on your balls too much, it can be pleasant but can take a week to stop aching if overdone.