New to Masturbating

last reply
14 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I am 21 F and a virgin and I am just now starting to consider masturbating. This is super embarrassing but I have no idea what I am doing. Anyone have any tips? Let's help a sister out. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would recommend you find some time to yourself lying on your bed and exploring your body with your hands and fingers. Find out what feels good to your touch. Don't just go for what's between your legs.
You are a virgin....you need to know what turns you on by touch so you can relay to your partner when the time comes. Women are different in what makes them feel good and what gets them to an Orgasm.

Take your time when exploring. Enjoy it. Don't have any inhibitions on masturbating. Do what feels good and explore. Just use your fingers the first few times

Good luck. I'd love to hear how it turns out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find some alone time, put on some music you love, have a couple glasses of wine, climb onto the bed and let your fingers roam. OR call me and I'll rush over and use my fingers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's great that you want to explore your body! I don't think enough women do that. Have fun and let us know how it goes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Find some alone time, put on some music you love, have a couple glasses of wine, climb onto the bed and let your fingers roam. OR call me and I'll rush over and use my fingers!

wish you could
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am pretty new to masturbating as well. No need to be embarassed! Just touch yourself where it feels good. Try pillow humping, it feels amazing for me. But find out what works or feels good for you!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Get to know your va jay-jay. Grab a mirror and get acquainted (I'm serious). Then poke and prod and do what feels good. Then start poking and prodding with other things that feel good.

Even though touching your clit probably feels really good, don't just focus on it. Otherwise your body will get used to that instant gratification and it'll be that much harder to cum vaginally when you move into that realm of sex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Well ... I don't know what to say. Instinct taught me how to masturbate when I was only **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.**. Didn't orgasm at first but doing it certainly felt good ... then my first orgasm and I was hooked ... couldn't get enough orgasms after that and I soon realised by imagining a sexual scenario - even though very much a virgin - I could make myself climax to ever greater intensities. So at 24 I'm certainly not new to masturbation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Get to know your va jay-jay. Grab a mirror and get acquainted (I'm serious). Then poke and prod and do what feels good. Then start poking and prodding with other things that feel good.

Even though touching your clit probably feels really good, don't just focus on it. Otherwise your body will get used to that instant gratification and it'll be that much harder to cum vaginally when you move into that realm of sex.

awww...yesss...mirrors...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are plenty of female masturbation sites to have a look at at see how we can all be so different in our desire to self satisfy.
Look and experiment and learn that you will have so many ways and means to get the best results. Get naked and experiment and you are going to have a lot of fun believe me.
The use of the mirror is a fantastic self satisfaction tool as a few of the girls have mentioned. Don't be shy - you are alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started when I was *young*. I was like a puppy coming into sexual maturity: I was humping and rubbing on everything. My first orgasm was unbelievable! But...I thought I was having a type of seizure and got scared, so I stopped for maybe two years. By then, I had read a lot of books and had seen many videos so I was reassured that I would be fine. But what an misguided fool I was! Think about how many orgasms I cheated myself out of! I was *young* though, so I can't really blame myself.

Anyway, it takes some time, patience, and exploration to be successful. Put on a video that you fancy and see where it leads. As soon as that tingly sensation starts, I have to tend to it... You'll LOVE it once you find your body's sweet spot.

Lurker
0 likes
All of the above. I usually start with my breasts, not sure why but it's what I've always done. My fingers circle around my nipples until they are hard, but the important bit is to find one little spot and just keep going around and around until it feels like my nipple is on fire. Once I get there my other hand slips down my tummy, really softly and gently. I am very ticklish, but I can't tickle myself, it just feels really sensitive, almost like I'm barely touching my skin. That plus the fire in my breast makes me want to explore lower, eyes closed and pretending it's someone else fingers. The rest is about exploration until you find what is right for you. Sometimes I just want to touch the outer lips and enjoying the tingles it gives me. Other times I need something much more. And don't forget to explore yourself inside, there is this wonderful spot deep in my vagina that feels a little rougher and I can reach it with my fingers curled back toward my tummy. Then stars explode! Have fun exploring smile
Lurker
0 likes
If all else fails, try this...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
If all else fails, try this...

Ha, I kinda like this! Handy, right, two in one, I am always for good economics. ;)
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I had no trouble personally engaging in masturbation at a young age, so young I probably cannot mention. And maybe most people are like that, provided their up-bringing did not include some sort of indoctrination admonishing against such normal human behaviours.

I did get to know a woman who, at 27, had not had any orgasm, although she had been married and had one child. So, her "awakening" could not have come soon enough, and happily I was able to help a bit with that, or so I was told. But I got the impression that masturbation for her was still taboo. At least, that is what she persisted in saying to anyone that asked (including some of her very close female friends). That, to me, seemed sad - a remnant of a Pentecostal upbringing. At least she was willing to have sex with a partner, but why not with herself?

Of course, masturbation is normal, and good for you overall. Like anything, maybe not when done in excess. In the case of masturbation, maybe doing it more than once an hour might be considered excessive. I can remember averaging once a day, if I was not otherwise with a partner.

So, by all means go for it! The key seems to be being relaxed, and confident that no harm can come of it, in a private setting with no possibility of interruption. It will quickly become very refreshing, invigorating, and empowering. Once you know what excites you to orgasm, you should have little trouble achieving it at will, with a partner of your choosing, especially if you can guide that person to what excites you.

Best of luck. If I can provide any suggestions, it would have to be to read many of the fine stories here on lushstories,com. After all, your brain is your biggest sex organ. Practice makes perfect. Enjoy!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)