Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where would you prefer to cum? Boobs? Face? Pussy? Etc..

last reply
189 replies
22.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Depends entirely on the situation and how we're feeling. I enjoy cumming pretty much everywhere. The moment dictates the actual location.
Lurker
0 likes
A go to is always tits lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy cumming any where she wants it. I prefer it on her face, for some silly reason I just like covering her face with my cum. I know weird huh?
Lurker
0 likes
I like cum on my face
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my bf like cumming on my ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my bf like cumming on my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my pussy, please.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference for many reasons is internally.
On my body can be a turn on at times particularly my boobs.
NEVER on my face.
Lurker
1 like
In the pussy~ It'll be so hot to see all the cum dripping from my pussy :P
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
Awesome gifs! Point well illustrated ;)

Thank you, thank you. What else did you expect from a gentleman such as me?

Lurker
0 likes
I like to cum where a woman wants me to...I like hearing her tell me. If I had to choose, I'd say face though ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Yes. Yes, and yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to cum on boobs. awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to cum on boobs. awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep inside for round one

Getting hard inside for round two

Deep inside to start round two and finishing all over her pussy

All over her belly and nipples for round three

Sloppy sloppy round four finishing in her mouth

mmm then a very slippery sloppy wet kissing deep messy round five wherever she desires it
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't matter where my cum lands. As for others' cum, I'd prefer it in my mouth. I'd thought about getting a facial squirt, but then I decided I'd rather taste/swallow than scrape it off my face.
Lurker
0 likes
Deeeeeep any where!
Lurker
0 likes
All over her bald cunt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where do you want it baby? biggrin

Seriously, on her tummy 'cos it's yummy. I've known a lot of girls who like it there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my wife's pussy! But on her tits, face, mouth and ass is hot too!
Lurker
0 likes
1. My face
2. My Hair
3. My Breasts
4. My Ass
Lurker
0 likes
1. Pussy
2. Breasts
3. Ass
4. No face smile
Lurker
0 likes
Love to cum in her pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to pull out and finish on her hips, smooth thighs and the bottom of her tummy. Or just all over her tummy. Or chest. Or face and hair...

My first time cumming that had a girl involved at all she gave me a handjob in bed and I came so hard it landed in ropes from the bottom of her tummy to her shoulder. Like a sash :P
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Lurker
0 likes
Sex for me is very much a team sport so I have to bear in mind the lady in question's preference. Some don't like it in their mouth or on their face and unless the situation has already been addressed beforehand, in her pussy could obviously lead to an unplanned pregnancy. But, with a completely permissive and accepting companion with whom condoms are not necessary for any reason, I prefer to cum....wherever. Starting from top to bottom, a woman taking my cum into her mouth pays me a fine compliment, even if she's one of those that's an enthusiastic swallower. On her face is delightful too, for the same reasons but also a visual turn on, and brings to mind spiking the football after scoring the winning touch down. I'm a very strong Visual lover of a woman's back and belly, so it's fun to create a seminary mural on either of those two surfaces. And who doesn't love a woman's ass? Few places are better to paint after she's just had her orgasm and her who body is quivering and her cheeks are a bright cherry red from varying degrees of spanking depending on her comfort level. Or not. But overall, while the above collectively make for enjoyable and gratifying depositories for my cum, beyond them all by far, I like to empty myself into her pussy. To mix my cream with her salty honey is always the best pleasure, even though the rest are awesome too.
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer to cum inside