Can it be too big?

last reply
43 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I really love a well hung guy. I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies have found a cock too big to enjoy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely! The thought of it is a huge turn on, but that doesn't always match the reality.

If we are talking thick but average length then great, if we are talking above average length and banging against my womb then not so much, it gets uncomfortable and often painful, but that maybe just me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm very tiny so I think it could be too big?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure there is a guy out there that is too big for any of us.

However, I have found that if the Big Boy is very patient, you will be surprised just how large a cock you can engulf without a lot of discomfort.

At least that has been my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I was once with a guy that was 10 1/2" and it was just to big to enjoy. And to add to that he thought that since he was huge he was the world's greatest lover so I tend to avoid monster cocks. Luckily they are few and far between. Plus my love of anal makes a 6 or 7 inch guy much more appealing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They can definitely be too long. I've never found one that's too thick. Although a couple have been a bit of a challenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
They can definitely be too long. I've never found one that's too thick. Although a couple have been a bit of a challenge.

I would agree.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with most of the ladies above...thickness is wonderful, but they can be too long.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not so far, but I haven't had any really huge ones.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Not so far, but I haven't had any really huge ones.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I the biggest I have had was like 8.5 inches. he went really slow at first but once I was used to it,well lets say I really did have a difficult time walking the next day.
Lurker
0 likes
Well - I haven't been with a guy bigger than my husband [lol] and he's on the upper end of the scale. However, I do love the toys that have a lot more to offer . . . so I'm probably a size-girl all around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and No...it depends on the woman. Given enough patience, practice and lube, I'd say most woman can eventually take on a well endowed man. The key is finding a man who is patient enough to allow her body to adjust to his size so that if feels pleasurable.

Biggest I had was close to 9 inches (I measured), and I hated sleeping with him because he had no clue what to do with it. Personally I prefer average length and above average thickness. Repeatedly being hit in the cervix by a guy who's too long hurts in a way I don't enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
of course, mostly too long is an issue for me. Sure I have that petite and tightness associated with my Ethnicity..... but that still means i am very flexible, but I don't like the Womb banging depth of some....i can't believe I just wrote this...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alison90

But you love a challenge?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seriouslyhorny

But you love a challenge?!

Yes I do! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I'm rather petite.. I might have second thoughts but then again I wouldn't waste my time on a guy who wasn't sensitive to my needs. Any volunteers???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find any bigger than average can hurt but a lot depends on how its used
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RedTess
I'm rather petite.. I might have second thoughts but then again I wouldn't waste my time on a guy who wasn't sensitive to my needs. Any volunteers???

I'll volunteer to see to your needs! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
big is not good for me. i am short skinny and tight in certain areas, yes THOSE areas so big cocks do nothing for me sorry Jelly xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Absolutely! I was once with a guy that was 10 1/2" and it was just to big to enjoy. And to add to that he thought that since he was huge he was the world's greatest lover so I tend to avoid monster cocks. Luckily they are few and far between. Plus my love of anal makes a 6 or 7 inch guy much more appealing.

Oh Nikki Dear you are so right about really big guys. They much to often think their size makes them a good sex partner. I have been with big boys who were lousy in bed and small guys that made me cum so much I thought it would never stop
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RedTess

You know where I stand on this issue, ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they can be too big, I love a man with plenty of girth but a very long cock can be too uncomfortable when in certain positions such as doggy ( any woman who's had their cervix knocked during sex will vouch that its painful).
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Buz

He can't get out!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Check out these hermaphrodites.

http://vimeo.com/16731697

So big, gravity is required!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a guy one time (ok a few times) that was huge. I didn't measure, but it was almost more than I could take. He was older and had more experience, so it was very good. Of course what he could do with his tongue was so good I couldn't say no! At least until he wanted to try anal. There was no way!
Lurker
0 likes
8.5 is perfect no more and definitely no less. Thickness is a big plus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, really interesting reading.

I really enjoy a big guy, I adore the womb banging length of some guys, it is just that feeling (his knob banging against my womb deep inside me) that I adore. Too big? Yes of course there are, some guys are so long that they can't be inside me, they fill me with half their dick! Then there are the guys with whom I would never, just never, try anal. Too big? Of course!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just found a guy who was about 9 inches but had a huge downward bend in his cock. Best anal of my life. I have had bigger but I wonder if his shape was the difference maker.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had a huge cock so I can't comment too much. But even gals are different sizes too. I had a girl friend in high school and she was really small and just about any cock was too big for her. It was always painful for her and I always felt bad, because I have never experienced that.