Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like having your toes licked, kissed,sucked?

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've encountered women who really can't stand it, women who sort of tolerate it and women who absolutely love it. I love to do it but it's only really fun when she likes it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing whatsoever. Had one ex who loved it but I just couldn't get into it.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all, I just don't find it sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the lady above me. Sorry, but I've just never been "into feet" I'm not judgmental so to those who ARE ...ENJOY! But, I just don't care, and I've only RAREY encountered a woman who IS "into it" other than to humor a guy.W0o7bns1SnCWfC3C
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Nope, not my cup of tea at all I don't like feet.

I wouldn't suck anyone else's toes and they are certainly not sucking mine...no offence to people who like it, I know a few people who have foot fetishes and enjoy it but not me.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really does nothing for me but if a woman (or man) wanted to suck and lick my toes and feet I would be OK with it.
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm, foot play is so nice. Getting a pedi or foot rub can be very erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes! If my ex and I would be having a soak in the tub and he was massaging my feet it would kinda turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not even a little bit.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only woman whose toes I've sucked/licked is my girlfriend. Her response the first time surprised me, she just melted, which ensured the first wasn't the last. After she regained her composure she said, "OMG, without actually knowing I think that's as close to the feel of receiving a blowjob as a woman can get. Don't stop, please."
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nope.

Feet in general weird me out. The thought of someone going to town on my toes makes my stomach churn.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my thing at all. I do enjoy a good foot massage
Site administrator
0 likes
Cut yes .. the rest .. erm ... nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
The only woman whose toes I've sucked/licked is my girlfriend. Her response the first time surprised me, she just melted, which ensured the first wasn't the last. After she regained her composure she said, "OMG, without actually knowing I think that's as close to the feel of receiving a blowjob as a woman can get. Don't stop, please."

Isn't it great!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never had that done ever. I can't say if I'd like it or not. I haven't a clue....

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xox