Login

What is the best Gift You Ever got/What is something you really want

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
What is the best gift you ever got? It can be anything.

Also, what is something you really want.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

For me it was my children. I always wanted to have children and to be blessed with a boy and a girl was a miracle for me. I was told I might not be able to have children. But I was able and did on my first shot of trying.

I just got a Sybian and that is proving to be a favorite gift of mine. In a sexual way.

I wish I could go to Hawaii someday. I would really love to see the beach that has black sand.....

xooxox
Lurker
0 likes
The best gift I've ever been given was the night a young woman I was VERY MUCH in love with gave me her virginity (unknowingly taking my own in the process. I never told her that part.)

Some thing I REALLY want? Some thing VERY private that the individual in question knows all about. And, IF I EVER get it, I will be one EXTREMELY happy man. ;)

Color me HAPPY!!!!

Looking below GOOD point KK. It's all too easy to take for granted those things that TRULY matter.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
When I was eight years old I got a small telescope. Changed me forever. The night sky is my church.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by kiera
The best gift I ever got was my kids to be honest M, born healthy there is nothing in this world I could possibly want more than that.

I agree with you....100%.....

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure kids are wonderful but I don't have kids so I am going to have to skip the cliche answer and give a literal one.

I once got given a matching emerald and diamond necklace, bracelet, and earrings by a man I had only dated twice. They are stunning. The valuation certificate arrived a few weeks later for insurance purposes. I couldn't believe how much they were worth. I could sell them and buy quite a nice car.

Far and away the most fabulous gift I have been given.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
The best gift I've ever been given was the night a young woman I was VERY MUCH in love with gave me her virginity (unknowingly taking my own in the process. I never told her that part.)

Some thing I REALLY want? Some thing VERY private that the individual in question knows all about. And, IF I EVER get it, I will be one EXTREMELY happy man. ;

Looking below GOOD point KK. It's all too easy to take for granted those things that TRULY matter.

Well COLOR ME HAPPY!
Lurker
0 likes
I remember being about 7 and my Dad bought me my first proper hiking boots so I could go away with him and that was the BEST feeling! It said to me, you're good enough kid!

Hmm, I don't think there is anything I really, really want. There's several trivial things I'd like but I'm content with my lot at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best gifts I've gotten lately are time and and love and and lust from my favorite man, a cute top, and books.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For my 16th birthday my parents got me a Mustang convertible.I guess in the spirit of keeping it sexual for what I would really want then that would be a sex machine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
For my 16th birthday my parents got me a Mustang convertible.I guess in the spirit of keeping it sexual for what I would really want then that would be a sex machine.

May I be the first of MANY to volunteer to BE that "sex machine"?
Lurker
0 likes
Best one so far is from few years back. I got live firefly from lover at time. We were walking to the beach pub and on the way there he bent down and gave me this little shiny thing in my hands and said that I am light of his life. Quite romantic guy.

What I really want is to experience beauty of northern lights. That would be best surprise present ever! smile