What A McDonald's Commercial SHOULD Look Like

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
"Recently McDonald's had to recall 1 million chicken McNuggets because they had VINYL in them.

Anyway, we were lucky enough to find the outtakes from a taping of a McDonald's commercial that gets out of control."

Funny and annoying in equal measure = comedy.

Eat well, live well!

Nom nom
English Rose
0 likes
Quote by nicola

There's a wonderful line right in the middle of that where he says, "Why don't you just make them out of chicken?" So true!!

I have a halogen counter top oven. This is SO simple - Chicken breast pieces, dipped in egg wash, then breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and grated parmesan to coat them. 15 minutes in the halogen and they're crispy on the outside and yummy juicy in the middle with a fab seasoned coating. They're a zillion per cent nicer than anything fast food chains or supermarkets can make, and for only four simple ingredients. Now that's truly "nom nom."
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Matriarch
0 likes
That's exactly what I do to make a variation of chicken schnitzel (I usually use fresh thyme instead of mixed herbs). Splash on some lemon juice for good measure. It works well with pork too.

I normally go the whole parmigiana route, adding a simple italian tomato based sauce. It can sometimes be a little dry without the sauce, if you don't get the timing spot on. Chicken is so often over-cooked.

Now I'm hungry. Did somebody say, "McDonalds"?
Matriarch
0 likes

It almost makes me want to watch "Super Size Me" again. NOT!

Maybe just a clip then:

English Rose
0 likes
Nicola, you've convinced me. Those McFries must be soooo packed full of goodness that even mould doesn't affect them. I'm going to McDonald's, now, this minute, safe in the knowledge I can keep them for ages, savour them, admire them and eke out my exquisite enjoyment of the perfect fry for weeks on end. Thanks
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They say many A truth have been spoken in jest. What shocks me is how we laugh at the things that we know are killing us. Recently I noticed how many vitamins there are for children, We never had those when I was A kid and we were healthy. I believe it's because our mothers cooked us fresh foods that weren't loaded with preservatives and other chemicals. Fast food was rare in our house. I can count on one hand the number of times I saw a bucket of fried chicken on our dinner table. I also noticed that my health problems started shortly after I left home and started consuming fast food on A daily basis. I learned the hard way you can't live on fast food. You need fresh food as well. I still eat fast food A few times A week, but I'M more prone to cooking my own food using fresh food to counter act the crap. I urge you especially if you have children. Do the extra work buy fresh fruit & vegetables, & learn how to prepare them. Teach your children their importance. And as they said on Star Trek they will, "Live long & prosper " Instead of laughing it off. Why not do something about it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
"Recently McDonald's had to recall 1 million chicken McNuggets because they had VINYL in them.

Anyway, we were lucky enough to find the outtakes from a taping of a McDonald's commercial that gets out of control."

Eat well, live well!

Nom nom

Thank you Nicola!! That was very informative to say the least!!