"Spank, Spank"... "Harder baby"...

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy style position... Male is thrusting along with good rythem, enjoying the view of that nice ass, bouncing forward with every thrust. Female moan out with pleasure, commanding, "faster, harder, faster harder". Male put more effort to meet the demand of the female, then the female demands a spanking. The gentle man aim to please, gives the female a light but firm spanking synchronizing to the rhythm of his trust. The female, not satisfied with the spanking requests the spanking to be harder. The male complies, apply a little more force and velocity. Stiffening his fingers firm "spank, spank, spank." Yet the female is still not satisfied, demands the male to man up and spank her like if she has been a bad little girl.

Not all the girls that I have been with but a lot of them like to be spanked. I know it's preference and it is enjoyable, but makes me wonder why the receiver enjoys it so much. I wonder what they feel. I personally don't like enduring pain during sex. For example, I would never say, "bite my penis. I've been a bad boy." or "twist my nipple till it turns red and purple. I want to bleed bitch." haha. I've done role playing with some pain elements scripted into it but that is all out of fun.

So the ladies that enjoy being spanked, what do you feel and why do you feel that way? Does it place you in a state of intense euphoric?

My partner often asks for spankings and it not usually light spanking. After sex, her beautiful soft pale skin turns red and pink. I asked her why she likes it but she just say it feel good and she can't really explain why.
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on my mood. I do like being spanked sometimes but not to the point it causes real pain...a sting and to the point my butt is pink is ok...but everyone's threshold for pain is different. I know lots of people love the whole pain/pleasure experience. I want the pleasure and you can keep the pain if you want it...if you hurt me I'm gonna hurt you back and it's not gonna be outta fun ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to be bent over or placed over someone's knee and spanked. It's a great turn on and foreplay. However, I don't mind a few playful spanks while having sex, but I don't love getting constantly spanked while in the throws of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I was introduced to being spanked a long time ago. Never been on my "must" list, but usually very enjoyable. My favourite is when I'm tied down, knickers around my ankles and my skirt hoisted round my waist with my bf's hand stinging my bum cheeks before soothing them with his caresses, followed by another sharp slap, and then... oh my, think I'd better change my panties!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be spanked during doggy style sex biggrin. Just enough though, not constant. What I like about it is that the guy is so into it he wants to spank me, and then there's me feeling "naughty" and also, spanking sends little vibrations through my pussy, which feels really good lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's mainly because it feels naughty, and the anticipation of it is really sexy, to not know when the next one is coming, or whether he's just going to caress you instead...
Lurker
0 likes
I am very bad
Lurker
0 likes
I am very bad
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
It's an interesting thing, to say the least. I love the occasional unexpected sharp swat to my rear end. I have a few friend who do it just to hear me squeal!

But aside from that, I just like the pink-bottom swats during especially vigorous sex. Nothing too hardcore, and not ALL the time.

There's just something deliciously naughty about it, and like someone else said before, the vibrations through that area don't hurt the idea at all! LOL
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't been spanked yet but I hope it is as arousing RT as in my head.

Nothing too hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be spanked, but there is not way I am sitting still for it.

Wanna spank me when we are doing it doggy style? I hope you can hold me down because I will be trying to spank you back.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adeleeve
haven't been spanked yet but I hope it is as arousing RT as in my head.

Nothing too hard

Let me help you with that.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't find the act itself particularly pleasurable, I think the thrill is that it is an act of dominance and power. Powerful men are sexy.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing turns me on more than being dominated. I love being pulled over a knee and spanked hard. Spanking during sex is just as hot, especially with some dirty talk thrown in.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a guy who trained me in being spanked. What I loved was that he could spank me really HARD, but not cause any damage - bruising or bleeding. He would usually put me on my face with my butt in the air, sometimes tied up, and then start to tease me, tapping really lightly with a cane or paddle or strap. Then every few slaps he'd throw in a good hard thwack, and if I pushed my butt up instead of flinching, he'd add more, until it was nothing but thwacking, hard and fast, and I was yelling for more and harder! I even came a couple of times just from the spanking. Boy I miss that... :-(
0 likes
Done as planned dominance, I find it very exciting. However, in that case, I'm not usually asking for it and we aren't having sex. The spanking is a thing in and of itself. And PrincessC is right... I'm turned on by the power as much as the act itself.

During sex, I'm not in to the Daddy/little girl thing. However, if my ass gets smacked because they are just so into the sex that they're smacking me to speed me up (or just to say, YAHOO!), that's a turn-on because of their enthusiasm.

I like the pain-pleasure thing but it has to be gradual. For me, pain-pleasure is usually something more stringent than a bare-handed spanking.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Doggy style is my least favorite position because I want to see my partner's face, but one of my FWBs likes to take me that way, so I indulge him. He likes to spank me too, so I indulge him that way as well, but spanking isn't a big thrill for me like it is for other women. They must enjoy the dominance. I just like to be fucked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the doggy position I can and do enjoy the occasional slap (spank). Sex to me is for pleasure - not for pain, so a playful slap may be acceptable. The harder harder part certainly is a part of my pleasure I can call for but it is not the slapping. I dont mind having pink cheeks but not sore ones.
The "harder harder" part for me is when they have their teeth on my nipples - now that is something I really enjoy... and often beg for it to be harder.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not necessarily the pain of it that is appealing to people - but the body's response, physically. It can make the muscles internally and externally tighten which can increase the physical pleasure of things, but it can also cause other sensations like a quickening of breath, the release of various chemicals in response to stimulating the nervous system with stinging(pain) and other things along this line.

And if something ultimately increases pleasure - why wouldn't anyone want to do it?

Not all people's bodies respond to spanks in the same way, which explains why some people love it and others hate it.
Lurker
0 likes
Cal me a bad girl and give me tingly red cheeks,wrists tied to my ankles and over a stool works best,,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrakeAK
Doggy style position... Male is thrusting along with good rythem, enjoying the view of that nice ass, bouncing forward with every thrust. Female moan out with pleasure, commanding, "faster, harder, faster harder". Male put more effort to meet the demand of the female, then the female demands a spanking. The gentle man aim to please, gives the female a light but firm spanking synchronizing to the rhythm of his trust. The female, not satisfied with the spanking requests the spanking to be harder. The male complies, apply a little more force and velocity. Stiffening his fingers firm "spank, spank, spank." Yet the female is still not satisfied, demands the male to man up and spank her like if she has been a bad little girl.

Not all the girls that I have been with but a lot of them like to be spanked. I know it's preference and it is enjoyable, but makes me wonder why the receiver enjoys it so much. I wonder what they feel. I personally don't like enduring pain during sex. For example, I would never say, "bite my penis. I've been a bad boy." or "twist my nipple till it turns red and purple. I want to bleed bitch." haha. I've done role playing with some pain elements scripted into it but that is all out of fun.

So the ladies that enjoy being spanked, what do you feel and why do you feel that way? Does it place you in a state of intense euphoric?

My partner often asks for spankings and it not usually light spanking. After sex, her beautiful soft pale skin turns red and pink. I asked her why she likes it but she just say it feel good and she can't really explain why.

I like a good spanking, but not like really painful. It makes me feel tingling on my bottom, adds to the pleasure my pussy is getting. Kind of like extra pleasure. Plus I have an ample behind, and I like it played with during sex, certainly not ignored. Spanking is one way it gets attention. ;)