Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning to please

"Master gets me ready"

24
15 Comments 15
16.2k Views 16.2k
985 words 985 words
I stand there, naked and anxious as he examines me. My arms are behind my back, as I have been trained. He cups my breasts one at a time, first gently then harder until I fear I may wince. I try to slow my breathing. He feels the weight of my large breast in his hands, kisses each one, then moves and pinches my very erect nipples. He rubs his rough hands down my body to my waist. I am still as I feel his gaze wash over my body. I know he sees I have shaved my pussy as instructed and I want so desperately to hear his praise. He remains silent as he inspects me. I want him to touch me where my body is throbbing, but he does not. I want to look up and see the lust in his eyes, but I dare not. I wait for my instructions, head down. He continues around me and slaps my creamy white ass lightly as I struggle again to control my breathing. He spanks me again. I am still. Again, and now I can feel the heat starting to build and spread.

"Lovely," I hear him mutter as he watches my fair skin flush and gives me another, much harder spanking. "Good Girl."

Standing before him arouses me in a way I've never felt before. My Master does not speak any more as he lightly brushes the back of his hand near my inner thigh. I am trained. I obey his wordless command and move my feet apart to open my legs. The back of his hand brushes across my shoulders and I kneel down for him. He repeats the motion and I press my bare breasts to the floor, displaying my openings for daddy. My cunt is dripping in anticipation, but daddy makes me wait. Daddy brushes his hand across my ass and I pull my cheeks apart so he can better view my tight little asshole. I feel his finger rub a circular motion on my opening and feel the lube drip on to my skin. He pushes the tip of his finger inside me. I moan. Daddy stops short. I know he heard me. 

"You little whore. This pleasure is MINE. How dare you take pleasure without permission. Your body is mine!" He growls

"I'm sorry Sir..." I whisper but it does no good. His finger is still in my ass and I instinctively push back against it, wanting more. 

"I have tried to care for you and pamper you, yet you continue to act like the slut you were when I found you! I will tease and fuck and pleasure my baby girl- but not some whore! You disobedient little bitch! Sit up." He slides his finger out if me and leaves an aching want in it's place. "I will not relish in this whore in front of me.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

This whore can do her job. Open your mouth slut! Swallow me like the greedy little cocksucker you are. I will fuck your mouth and cum down your dirty little throat!"

I do as he says. I take his hard cock deep into my mouth until I am gagging on it. I suck and suck and suck on his meaty girth eagerly awaiting his cum. I close my eyes and relish the sensation of his length gliding along my tongue. I bob my head eagerly licking, sucking, and slurping. Oh god it feels good to have him in my mouth. Oh god I am a slut and I love it.

He watches me. He knows how much I am enjoying giving in to my primal impulses. Oh god I'm stroking him and looking up into his eyes as I start to taste him. My body is aching for release that I know he will not give me, but I keep going. I want him to give his release to me. I want to pleasure him more than I want my own pleasure.

"Is this all you want? Just to be cum into like a whore?? Fine! Take my cum and swallow every drop!"

My Master explodes down my throat and I swallow it gratefully. I love the taste of him. I love the feeling of his cum in my throat. He grunts as his cum spurts into me. He holds my head and pushes himself to my throat to make sure I take it all.

He gently puts his hand on my shoulder and sludes out of my mouth. I am kneeling in front of him, my eyes cast down to the floor. He touches my chin and lifts my gaze to him.

"Baby girl, I have told you my rules. I will make you feel pleasure beyond any you have felt before, but if and only if you obey me. You have much to learn."

I know he is right. I know I must learn obedience and patience. I try so hard, but I crave his cock inside me. I want so badly for him to fuck me. But Master will not give me his cock until I learn, until I am worthy. Obedience does not come naturally to me. My sexual urges take over and I lose control. I want to learn self control, I need to learn to surrender to him. I have grown, and continue to learn and do better, but I am not ready to serve him completely. I will get there. I need to. I want this more than anything, and have for as long as I can remember.

"Your lesson for today is over, we will try again tomorrow," He says as he turns his back on me. He starts to go, but pauses and turns to brush his fingers through my hair. "You are learning, my Pet, it will come with time."

"Thank you Sir," I say with tears in my eyes.

Published 
Written by Daddypleaser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments