Do You Like A Slow Hand?

last reply
13 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, I so often hear people say "she likes it hard and rough." Yet many women like what the Pointer Sisters once called "A man with a slow hand. I like a lover with an easy touch." Do you like a man who takes his time and shows reverence to every part of you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I want slow and passionate, I'll have a make-out/touching session. But when it comes to sex, I like it hard, fast, deep, and rough. There's no other way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there's a time for slow and easy and then there's a time for hard and rough. Certain moods and certain situations calls for differences in how you make love... In my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sillyjenny
I think there's a time for slow and easy and then there's a time for hard and rough. Certain moods and certain situations calls for differences in how you make love... In my opinion.

And I think you are spot on - different kicks for different days!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sillyjenny

My sentiment, exactly Jen. Thank you for your response.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure do

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do like fast and rough sometimes, but most times prefer slow, intimate, personal, experimental, passionate mmmmm mind blowing if u relax and let it happen, the actual fuck is secondary, the ultimate event where we both cum and cum. sex for me becomes more intense , fuck its gone hot in here lol mmmmm you get the idea jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sillyjenny

I couldn't agree more with this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sillyjenny

Nailed it.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Sometimes slow is the way to be, it's what the mood calls for, it's what you both fancy etc.

Sometimes hard, rough and nasty is just what you need.

But I find it very special when these two collide. When my husband works me over meticulously and takes his time over every action, every kiss, nibble and stroke is well timed and strategic. And then all of a sudden I am so needy and aroused that I beg him and I end up getting a good dicking.

I guess what I'm saying is that sex is great. No matter whether it be fast, slow or a combination.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
Sometimes slow is the way to be, it's what the mood calls for, it's what you both fancy etc.

But I find it very special when these two collide. When my husband works me over meticulously and takes his time over every action, every kiss, nibble and stroke is well timed and strategic. And then all of a sudden I am so needy and aroused that I beg him and I end up getting a good dicking.

I guess what I'm saying is that sex is great. No matter whether it be fast, slow or a combination.

Couldn't have said that any better.......(a good dicking hahaha!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl

Sure does work this way a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
do like fast and rough sometimes, but most times prefer slow, intimate, personal, experimental, passionate mmmmm mind blowing if u relax and let it happen, the actual fuck is secondary, the ultimate event where we both cum and cum. sex for me becomes more intense , fuck its gone hot in here lol mmmmm you get the idea jelly xxx

Your adjectives are so powerful jelly.
All those things you mentioned and more really can make it "more intense" as you say too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl

If I stated it myself, I would have been redundant. It's all about mood and hoping they match on any given occasion.