And some of you guys have better legs than women

But that is just me and plenty of women will

So wear what you want..its your body
Lurker
0 likes
It's not my thing at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only way it would somewhat turn me on was if it was like me forcing him to wear them >smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No this is not my thing.

But, whatever floats your boat...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing better than nice panties, so much better than scungy old jocks
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no thank you.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes they look so sexy in them
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would only wear stalkings in two different scenarios.

1. On my head while robbing a bank.

2. On my head while role-playing big bad intruder.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
1. On my head while robbing a bank.

When I rob banks, I have the hardest time deciding which kind of stockings to wear. Wearing pantyhose over my head is kind of a waste of the other leg. Though you can stuff money in it, but those dye packs just ruin a good pair of hose.

Then if you wear lacy, that may be less intimidating, and a seam going down face just doesn't flatter me.

I have a friend who robbed bank wearing a pair of those sexy crotchless pantyhose. Yeah, not too bright. His face picture was all over the news.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz

When I rob banks, I have the hardest time deciding which kind of stockings to wear. Wearing pantyhose over my head is kind of a waste of the other leg. Though you can stuff money in it, but those dye packs just ruin a good pair of hose.

Then if you wear lacy, that may be less intimidating, and a seam going down face just doesn't flatter me.

I have a friend who robbed bank wearing a pair of those sexy crotchless pantyhose. Yeah, not too bright. His face picture was all over the news.

Buz... It's all electronic now. You don't actually steal bundles of cash anymore. That's some born to lose shit. I don't want to get into the specifics here...but the bank robbing business is less confrontational now.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Buz... It's all electronic now. You don't actually steal bundles of cash anymore. That's some born to lose shit. I don't want to get into the specifics here...but the bank robbing business is less confrontational now.

But it used to be so much more fun, the screaming and panic. It was such a party!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz

But it used to be so much more fun, the screaming and panic. It was such a party!

You're sick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buz & Magical_felix : you 2 are hilarious! lol...

oh, as to this thread: NO!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yuck. No.

And especially not if it was my stockings and panties he was wearing!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
not my thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!!!!!!!
If I want feminine I'll fuck a woman
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds Fun......