Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are there older women who want younger guys and where can I find one?

last reply
18 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

How young is to young in your opinions? What age does it become creepy to want a younger guy as a women?

I'm not trying to go for like 60+ or anything but I'd rather have a women who knows what she is doing and could teach me a thing or two. Like I feel like I'm getting no where with these younger girls I'm 19 so.

Even If she's 25 the age difference would make me extremely horny for her I'd love just the thought of it. Other guys having fucked her and all the experience she has had in her past. I'd make a good boy toy just take a second to talk to me and you'll find out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am 22 is that older ?? not sure, young guys ok for quick fun older is more quality sex time mmmmmmm x jelly
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll be 35 in a couple weeks, and most of the guys I fuck are much younger than me. A couple are half my age! I'm sure I'm not the only girl who prefers young guys (and girls).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bethany that's great those guys are very lucky you're gorgeous.Jelly I wouldn't care about your age you're body is amazing and 22 would be a bit more exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had many a younger man I'm a good teacher and they have plenty of stamina
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there are of course. My mom is in her forties and she only dates guys in their twenties mostly. She says younger guys are more exciting. Plus she thinks the "good ones" who are older are already taken? IDK? Anyways she doesn't want to get married again, she just likes having fun. I think the younger guys find her quite attractive? Anyways she seems to have no trouble getting dates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 43 now and enjoy younger guys.
Lurker
0 likes
I married a younger guy... and am loving it (so is he!)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Adrian_X

Are there older women who want younger guys and where can I find one?

Applebees.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I am too old at 47, but lot of younger guys have let me fuck them and never mention age.

Now if you want to date an older woman I would definitely be too old.

However, if you just want to Fuck I could be just right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them young....so yes we are around
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
are there older women that prefer younger men? you bet your sweet bippy there are

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah me smile i am 30 my BF is 24.

some recent sex only affair with my GYM students aged 19,20,21,22... its fun heart
- Arjino Ferrera
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
i am 22 is that older ?? not sure, young guys ok for quick fun older is more quality sex time mmmmmmm x jelly

=d>

Great post lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am in my early 30s but I prefer older peoples company (mainly because I was raised by older middle aged parents). Though my other half is ten years older then me so... As for being with a guy in his 20s nah.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
yep!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People: read my current Lush story 'MY PERSONAL ADONIS' and maybe you'll see why older women fancy younger men. And good luck to them!
Lurker
0 likes
My last lover was 10 years younger than me. I am 44. The age thing bothered me in the beginning, but never him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 49 and my encounters are usually mid 30's to late 40's.