Strangest Fetish You've Ever Encountered

last reply
20 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was watching Sex and the City, the episode where Miranda dates an exhibitionist who could only have sex in situations in which he can be caught. His fetish reminded me of a man I'd dated who had a number of fetishes, but the strangest to me was his obsession with hands. He would beg me to let him massage my hands, and would suck my fingers for long periods of time while masturbating. I still don't see the appeal of a hand, and to this day every time I apply hand moisturizer I can't help but giggle.

So my question is, what is the strangest fetish you've come across with your lovers? Or maybe you have your own fetish you would like to share.

But can we please spare each other any defecation fetishes.
Lurker
0 likes
The strangest fetish I've ever known has to be mine. I long to meet someone who gets aroused so much from heat/warmth as I do.

I'll keep on looking.

Deb. X
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When I was 19 I dated a 21 year old chick who was obsessed with smelling my dick. Like I would be laying on the bed watching TV and she would just pull it out and start smelling it. Almost every time, after 20 minutes or so of smelling, she would look up at me and ask if it was weird then go back to smelling.

Edit: Whoops, this was ask the gals. Sorry pervs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Ginger up the bum.

To digress a moment: To 'ginger up' a horse was to insert a piece of root ginger beneath the horse's tail. It made the horse more lively and was favoured by young, equestrian ladies in the 18th/19th century.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Ginger up the bum.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse

May sting!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse

May sting!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This guy loved the smell of armpits. He would tell me he wished I didn't wear deodorant so that he could get the awesome smell. Yeah only two dates with that one.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Ginger up the bum.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Ginger up the bum.

That sounds twitching ..... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dryad
I was watching Sex and the City, the episode where Miranda dates an exhibitionist who could only have sex in situations in which he can be caught. His fetish reminded me of a man I'd dated who had a number of fetishes, but the strangest to me was his obsession with hands. He would beg me to let him massage my hands, and would suck my fingers for long periods of time while masturbating. I still don't see the appeal of a hand, and to this day every time I apply hand moisturizer I can't help but giggle.

So my question is, what is the strangest fetish you've come across with your lovers? Or maybe you have your own fetish you would like to share.

But can we please spare each other any defecation fetishes.

Well shit. I am very fascinated by hands. Something I do to pass the time in a public area is see how much I can figure out about a person by looking at their hands. I was able to conclude that one woman was probably married (obvious wedding ring), a smoker (tobacco stains between index and middle finger), and had two kids (mother's ring). I loooove massaging my boyfriend's hands. I think it relaxes me more than it relaxes him!

Anyways, I encountered an ABDL/diaper fetishist a few years ago. I know this isn't exactly uncommon, but it was not something I'd be able to handle in bed.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
I dated a guy a while back who loved to smell my armpits so much so that he'd conveniently make himself available after my gym trips and demand that I NOT shower before we had sex. I'd watch him get rock hard from smelling me. (shaking my head at the thought)

I guess he loved the funk. I still don't get it, but to each his own.
Lurker
0 likes
Strangest fetish?

Piercings - like everywhere. One guys was purely addicted to piercings being played with during sex.

Quote by domiKNITrix

Well shit. I am very fascinated by hands. Something I do to pass the time in a public area is see how much I can figure out about a person by looking at their hands. I was able to conclude that one woman was probably married (obvious wedding ring), a smoker (tobacco stains between index and middle finger), and had two kids (mother's ring). I loooove massaging my boyfriend's hands. I think it relaxes me more than it relaxes him!

Anyways, I encountered an ABDL/diaper fetishist a few years ago. I know this isn't exactly uncommon, but it was not something I'd be able to handle in bed.

A mother's ring? That's interesting - and odd.

I wear two rings - two wedding rings. Both given by my husband, one was to replace the other when it was temporarily lost. Of all amazing places, I found it in the duct-work when I installed a new AC unit for the house. So now I have two! smile
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
feeders. this is one of the few fetishes that absolutely disturbs me.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Sweeter quote=sweeter]This guy loved the smell of armpits. He would tell me he wished I didn't wear deodorant so that he could get the awesome smell. Yeah only two dates with that one.

Sweeter, bare smooth armpits are very sexy. Not sure about the smell without deodorant. Is that a Fetish?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The strangest I've ever encountered personally, was when a girl wanted me to pee in her mouth. We weren't even lovers, and we didn't even have sex. That's all she wanted me to do, and she begged me to do it for her.
Lurker
0 likes
Strangest fetish? I had dated one guy who wanted to lick my panties while i as having my period,needless to say our relationship was short lived. He was awesome in bed but that pretty much turned me off
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
feeders. this is one of the few fetishes that absolutely disturbs me.

I just Googled that. To each their own, but...yikes!

A one-night-stand once asked me to tell her all about my money, and how rich I was, and how I spent it. It really turned her on. This was my starving artist phase in NYC, and I had literally like $18 to my name, no savings, no anything (and looked like it, and wore it proudly). It was hard to keep from laughing. After awhile I said, "I don't think this is gonna work out" and left. She seemed unoffended.