Anal... When you do it...

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Okay, so, this question can be answered by both men and women.

I've only attempted anal once and it didn't work out well, so we didn't finish, nor did I ever feel the desire to try again. Especially with him.

But, I do like writing about it from time to time.

My question is, when a girl is having an orgasm when she's being taken in the ass, can the men feel her ass tighten or does that not happen?

Because obviously she's not orgasming through her butt, still through her vagina. Not sure how that works.

Ladies, what does it feel like for you when you come when you're getting taken in the ass? How does it feel when you orgasm?
0 likes
Yes, the ass tightens up when coming. It feels really good when done right
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty

For BOTH parties! And, as the lady stated that too has been the experience I've had , there IS a noticeable contraction that can and often DOES bring about the guys' orgasm.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

For BOTH parties! And, as the lady stated that too has been the experience I've had , there IS a noticeable contraction that can and often DOES bring about the guys' orgasm.

You bring about the guy's orgasm by clenching down? Power bottom.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
More often than not, I have a cock in my pussy when I have another one in my ass, and both holes tighten when I cum. Orgasms always involve strong muscle contractions. Usually uncontrollable ones that both guys feel.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You bring about the guy's orgasm by clenching down? Power bottom.

Nope, I leave that to you girls on the receiving end. Oh, and if you ever play football... a tight end you ain't from what I've seen, just a rectum with ears.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Nope, I leave that to you girls on the receiving end. Oh, and if you ever play football... a tight end you ain't from what I've seen, just a rectum with ears.

Enough with your childish insults. Just going by what you said. Power bottoms are greatly revered in some circles.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Enough with your childish insults. Just going by what you said. Power bottoms are greatly revered in some circles.

I'm sure, as to the rest. so says the rectum with ears who still has as yet to answer the lady's question and who only commented to throw a needless and unprovoked insult at me. Oh, speaking of her question... DO YOU contract?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

I'm sure, as to the rest. so says the rectum with ears who still has as yet to answer the lady's question and who only commented to throw a needless and unprovoked insult at me. Oh, speaking of her question... DO YOU contract?

Since when is a compliment an insult? I was impressed by your power bottom status. Get a grip (pun intended).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Since when is a compliment an insult? I was impressed by your power bottom status. Get a grip (pun intended).

Maybe I should take you back to Uranus to discuss it. You remember... your OTHER Junior High level joke. Really if you're going to try to be Rickles and not even bother to give my friend an answer on her thread ...at least get some better material... like you... yours SUCKS!

(Oh, and too the mods, I'm NOT following him and instigating, I'm just tired of being followed and poked, prodded and provoked. Get Smelly Olsen to knock it off and there won't BE a problem.)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Maybe I should take you back to Uranus to discuss it. You remember... your OTHER Junior High level joke. Really if you're going to try to be Rickles and not even bother to give my friend an answer on her thread ...at least get some better material... like you... yours SUCKS!

(Oh, and too the mods, I'm NOT following him and instigating, I'm just tired of being followed and poked, prodded and provoked. Get Smelly Olsen to knock it off and there won't BE a problem.)

The question was already answered. Who am I to question a power bottom? Maybe my compliment was misguided, power bottoms don't cry like this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The question was already answered. Who am I to question a power bottom? Maybe my compliment was misguided, power bottoms don't cry like this.

Amazing, thread after thread you follow me around being an annoying, insulting jerk on every post ...post after post, completely ignoring the OP. Yet, the only time anything gets said, is AFTER I respond to your garbage. Crying? No Smelly, just pointing out the obvious. Now, either give my friend an answer to her question or go clench on your own ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty

lmao ya think?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Amazing, thread after thread you follow me around being an annoying, insulting jerk on every post ...post after post, completely ignoring the OP. Yet, the only time anything gets said, is AFTER I respond to your garbage. Crying? No Smelly, just pointing out the obvious. Now, either give my friend an answer to her question or go clench on your own ...

Ugh, you're the biggest cry baby in lush history.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Ugh, you're the biggest cry baby in lush history.

No I'm fed up with a demented squirrel stalking and harassing me on any and every thread I chose to post on, a useless piece of work who is as phony as they come making all of your "moralistic" pronouncements in order to garner cyber assist from some gullible females with a jerk job here and there and PROVING that every single one of those PRONOUNCEMENTS of yours is nothing more or less than utterly hypocritical LIES coming from a JERK with no actual semblance of a conscience. As I've said, an ambulatory rectum with ears. So, DO YOU CONTRACT during orgasm?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

No I'm fed up with a demented squirrel stalking and harassing me on any and every thread I chose to post on, a useless piece of work who is as phony as they come making all of your "moralistic" pronouncements in order to garner cyber assist from some gullible females with a jerk job here and there and PROVING that every single one of those PRONOUNCEMENTS of yours is nothing more or less than utterly hypocritical LIES coming from a JERK with no actual semblance of a conscience. As I've said, an ambulatory rectum with ears. So, DO YOU CONTRACT during orgasm?

Lol, you know, I really can picture you yelling at squirrels at the park.

On a serious note. Your misogyny is beginning to rear it's ugly head again. Just because you have an inability to regard woman as equals, doesn't mean I think like that, simply because I'm a man. You can't fathom the notion so you think all men are like you. It's sad.

But, back to your crying. Would you like me to call a wahmbulance?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Lol, you know, I really can picture you yelling at squirrels at the park.

On a serious note. Your misogyny is beginning to rear it's ugly head again. Just because you have an inability to regard woman as equals, doesn't mean I think like that, simply because I'm a man. You can't fathom the notion so you think all men are like you. It's sad.

But, back to your crying. Would you like me to call a wahmbulance?

Says the nutless wonder from the safety of the internet. And, the only ugly head is yours, I've seen some of your other posts regarding those "equals". spare me, more of your hypocritical defense of your cowardice. I'm NOT impressed, nor am I some child who isn't aware of the nature of the site. Your "courage" is limited to making heroic noises... HERE. All the while showing the proximate "courage" of a vandal or a woman beater. ANY gutless wonder can stalk, harass, insult and annoy others if they're allowed to do so... it doesn't make you some big, brave BA only a punk and a poser.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Says the nutless wonder from the safety of the internet. And, the only ugly head is yours, I've seen some of your other posts regarding those "equals". spare me, more of your hypocritical defense of your cowardice. I'm NOT impressed, nor am I some child who isn't aware of the nature of the site. Your "courage" is limited to making heroic noises... HERE. All the while showing the proximate "courage" of a vandal or a woman beater. ANY gutless wonder can stalk, harass, insult and annoy others if they're allowed to do so... it doesn't make you some big, brave BA only a punk and a poser.

Lol are you saying you'd kick my ass in person or something? don't break your hip on the way to the pisser tonight Hahahahha

See you soon, so you can be my punchline once again. Keep crying.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Thank you for the replies. It has been helpful. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was with someone once who, like you, had a bad first experience, mostly due to an inexperienced and inconsiderate partner. She was however still curious and desirous. I suggested allowing her to set the pace and depth comfort level. I remained somewhat passive, though with quite a degree of restraint and discipline for sure. She fingered herself as well. I knew by her ahhhs and ohhhs and increased tempo that she was climaxing, but also her shudder and clutch as she milked me completely. It was sensual and sexy as hell. She requested it occasionally thereafter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she asks for that, and im sure she's wanting it for her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty

Hot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife loves anal and I can always feel her ass tighten when she cums. It's very erotic and feels really good feeling her already tight ass get even tighter.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the woman's ass tightens up when she cum, just the same as mine does when I have anal, and either way is great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,all my muscles contract at once if it is a really good one. Keep fucking me and it get even more intense but hold on be as much as I want you to keep fucking me my body is wanting you to stop but it feels wonderful.