Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In your view what is a difference between a boy and a man?

last reply
15 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Aside from age and physical attributes, like voice, facial/body hair, etc. I would say it's more about behaviour, a man will stand up for himself but admit when he's wrong, know when to say sorry, know how to ask for help, understand the right and wrong way to treat other people, accept and be tolerant of other people's lives and choices, not be afraid to make a fool of himself at times, and generally just act like a grown up and behave appropriately! Haha...not much!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, not going to make a list of differences on here; however I know one when I see or hear one, boy or man. The "boys" out there try to hide it from me sometimes, but they can't hide it for long. It outs itself sooner or later, usually sooner..... Oh, one more thing, its not necessarily related to age either. I've met "boys" who are in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s. I've met men in each one of those ages as well!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iCottonCandy

Maturity.

Appearances and all else don't matter. He could be 50 and still be a boy if he can't keep after himself, if he has to be nagged to do things like shower, and if he has no regard for the concept of safety and respect of others.

My brother in law comes to mind - in his 40's and behaves no differently than when he was a teen.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Rubz
Aside from age and physical attributes, like voice, facial/body hair, etc. I would say it's more about behaviour, a man will stand up for himself but admit when he's wrong, know when to say sorry, know how to ask for help, understand the right and wrong way to treat other people, accept and be tolerant of other people's lives and choices, not be afraid to make a fool of himself at times, and generally just act like a grown up and behave appropriately! Haha...not much!

Perfect!
The Linebacker
0 likes
The difference is maturity. Some men acquire it sooner than others, and some maybe never.

Maturity = responsibility, common sense, experience, reasonable and appropriate behavior.
0 likes
A boy acts out when mad...

A boy thinks of his needs first

A boy uses dishonesty when honesty could give him respect

A boy will have unprotected sex

A boy thinks that having many partners makes you a good lover

A boy thinks that size equals pleasure

And BOYS can be ANY AGE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

And BOYS can be ANY AGE

I agree with you, especially with the first three items on your list. I even see a lot of that here on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
for me its not about age its about maturity.

a man of 45 can still be a boy if his persona or actions are childish.

a boy of 16 can be a man if he acts properly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man is direct and honest with you, shows his true intentions, and will not play mind games.

A man is capable of saying, I'm sorry, and taking responsibility for his actions without blaming anyone else or using excuses for his behavior. Will always take the time to make things right when he's messed up.

A man is satisfied with the woman he has, and is not constantly looking around for the next play toy. If a man needs the constant cheap thrill, then he is not ready for a relationship with a woman. There are plenty of girls around who are looking for boys.

A man is able to deal with a tough/uncomfortable conversation or situation without running away. Doesn't feel intimidated by a strong woman who speaks her mind when she feels the need, and is capable of understanding her point of view without feeling intimidated.

A man always shows respect and is considerate of you.

A man will always defend and protect you by not allowing anyone to put you down, and will always put you above all others.

A man says he loves you or cares about you, and means it. He is not afraid of letting the world know how he feels about you or what you mean to him.

A man treasures and values a good woman, and will do his best to keep her happy and by his side.

"If you tend to your garden, your flowers will always bloom"
Lurker
0 likes
A man will protect me. A boy hides behind me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

And BOYS can be ANY AGE

A man=Olderguy41
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

And BOYS can be ANY AGE

I agree with you there, sweetie.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Patience
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leesi
A man is direct and honest with you, shows his true intentions, and will not play mind games.

A man is capable of saying, I'm sorry, and taking responsibility for his actions without blaming anyone else or using excuses for his behavior. Will always take the time to make things right when he's messed up.

A man is satisfied with the woman he has, and is not constantly looking around for the next play toy. If a man needs the constant cheap thrill, then he is not ready for a relationship with a woman. There are plenty of girls around who are looking for boys.

A man is able to deal with a tough/uncomfortable conversation or situation without running away. Doesn't feel intimidated by a strong woman who speaks her mind when she feels the need, and is capable of understanding her point of view without feeling intimidated.

A man always shows respect and is considerate of you.

A man will always defend and protect you by not allowing anyone to put you down, and will always put you above all others.

A man says he loves you or cares about you, and means it. He is not afraid of letting the world know how he feels about you or what you mean to him.

A man treasures and values a good woman, and will do his best to keep her happy and by his side.

"If you tend to your garden, your flowers will always bloom"

Very well said.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
A man takes care of his responsibilities. A boy takes care of only his own desires.

A man raises his children. A boy knocks you up and putzes around afterward.

A man knows how people should treat one another and a good man acts accordingly. A boy only cares about how he is treated.

There's more, but I figured those would about cover it.