Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do men consider the ugliest part ofa womens body?

last reply
43 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The answers should be as varied as the guys that reply !
Lurker
0 likes
There are no ugly parts of a good looking woman. No part of her body comes anywhere close to ugly. I will say that unattractive legs are a quick turn-off for me. And of course an unattractive face, no matter how hot her body is, is a turn-off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An ugly attitude.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I wouldn't say they're ugly, I'm yet to meet/see a woman with a pair of feet that I liked... All were very unappealing to me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Your very close most people tell me it,s a woman,s knees ???????
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
legs that look like tree stumps and no shape no for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs which are thick and podgy looking, instant turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ugly self-esteem? Not really a body part, but a woman with a bad body image irritates me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The empty footsteps in the sand after you have gone.
Lurker
0 likes
There are no ugly parts of a woman!

Just some parts not quite as desirable as others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I have to pick something, I think I'll go with elbows. That said, I've never, ever looked at a woman and thought she has ugly elbows. Rather, I've never looked at a woman and thought, "Damn, she's got a great pair of elbows."

You asked ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Little toe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i AM NOT TOUCHING THIS ONE WITH A TEN FOOT PECKER, ER POLE.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have liked or kissed my wife in every spot imaginable. I wouldn't be able if I thought those parts were ugly
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say that the ugliest part of a woman's body is her 1 inch thick handlebar moustache... biggrin :D :D

But in all seriousness, I don't think that there is a part of a woman's form that I don't enjoy.
As many have mentioned, personality/attitude/etc are often a make or breaks.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
The beard (if she actually has one)... and this is a very serious answer.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Kenny50
Little toe

Mr. Kenny Rogers, I am a big fan.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Beauty and Ugly is a subjective thing. I know that most women are concerned with. Belly fat and cellulite. But the ugliest thing in my opinion is the shit that comes out of both orifices, butt and mouth. However, butt cant me helped and provides healthy function. Not so with mouth. So I guess what has the potential to be ugliest is the tongue. It can also be beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
Unshaved legs/ body hair

Apart from that, nothing really.
0 likes
If you're noticing her ugly parts, one or both of you is doing it wrong. I would never say that women don't have ugly parts (speaking physically) because many do, but they really shouldn't matter if all else is going well.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
The beard (if she actually has one)... and this is a very serious answer.

But is a moustache ok??
Lurker
0 likes
I find all parts womens bodies of all shapes and sizes attractive
Cryptic Vigilante
1 like
Quote by curvygalore
But is a moustache ok??

Surprisingly, a mustache can be very attractive on the right woman. I met a woman sporting a mustache the other day at the park... and trust me, she was beyond sexy. I actually got her number and will invite her on a date this next weekend.

Oh, and her name is Horacio, what a lovely name! She's totally my kind of woman!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
An ugly attitude.

There is no part of a woman that is ugly to me except those with bad attitudes. Gotta agree with LM here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The part of a guy's EX that extends from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. But just that part. Everything else is all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy armpits
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by creampie_lover
The part of a guy's EX that extends from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. But just that part. Everything else is all good.

haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jealousy