Do girls really like anal?

last reply
138 replies
18.1k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Me and a friend were discussing anal and she doesn't believe any woman really enjoys anal! I do but she does not believe me, so I said I'd ask my lush girls, please be honest do you? Don't you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to really be in the mood for it which isn't offen. I'd usually rather strap one on and give it to my bf. I think men having a prostate like it even more.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it some times. Other times it is uncomfortable and doesn't work, so we do something else. But when it works, it works really, really well! I love seeing my lover enjoying me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I have to really be in the mood for it which isn't offen. I'd usually rather strap one on and give it to my bf. I think men having a prostate like it even more.

I agree , my friend thinks we lie just to please men, we had a major discussion about it I thought my lush girls would be able to convince her lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
I enjoy it some times. Other times it is uncomfortable and doesn't work, so we do something else. But when it works, it works really, really well! I love seeing my lover enjoying me.

Thanks cindy x but when you do do it , do you enjoy anal? it's the anal part she doesn't get? I keep trying to tell her lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This gurl not only likes it, she loves it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I dont really like it

I will do it occasionally as a treat for him, but it isnt my thing. I find it uncomfortable and frankly a little bit icky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigboobedsteph
This gurl not only likes it, she loves it.

Thanks Steph x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexylips_
I dont really like it

I will do it occasionally as a treat for him, but it isnt my thing. I find it uncomfortable and frankly a little bit icky.

Thanks sexy lips , that's what she says! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
If I am in the mood for it, I love it... but there are plenty of other things I would rather do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be wonderful! I've never cum harder than from anal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

Thanks Hun i do too! But I can't convert her lol I'll keep trying x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This girl certainly does!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't speak for all but I loved it the first time I ever did it, which isn't the norm. It felt amazing! A little painful but very erotic and taboo.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your replies , my girlie lushes xx I think she must be doing it wrong! Lol she still insists it hurts and it shouldn't be done!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

Your a girl after my own heart! Thank you for your reply xxx
Lurker
0 likes
It takes a bit of planning ahead and a bit more experience, but it's a wonderful sensation. It's the norm for me, and i have learned to orgasm from it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never tried anal but I can't imagine why a girl, or anybody for that matter, would think that having anal sex would be an enjoyable experience. It is painful and disgusting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hated it with guys, because they were too big for me. Now with my g/f, it's amazing! We found a strap on with just the right length and girth, and she knows how to work it with the receiver in mind.
Normal Adjacent
1 like
I do but it's not everyone's cup of tea. Both parties though have to communicate. Find out what works for your partner and what doesn't. Of course that's good advice for anything. Listen always and always speak up and tell them exactly what you're feeling and thinking. None of us are mind readers. Good communication can make it a very rewarding experience.
1 like
I do I love it. I know it's not for everyone
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
There is nothing like the feel of a warm tongue back there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will guess?? About seven out of ten,females! Could enjoy anal,IF!! Her lover gently and sensually, seduces her anal cavity!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Quote by vjlegbabe
There is nothing like the feel of a warm tongue back there

Happiness is a warm tongue? (Bang, bang, shoot, shoot) etc. (The whole song actually works if you substitute "tongue" for "gun" everywhere in the lyric. Who knew?

Anal intercourse was a fairly common birth control method in the early part of the 20th C. We know this because Sears and Roebuck catalogs of the period sold anal dilators. Remember, Sears was selling to the public, not to physicians, so what other use is there for anal dilators? Speaking solely for myself, I'm not a particular fan.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry not not something I have enjoyed
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not all the time... but at certain adventures it can be wonderful!!!!