My Pussy Cream

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
OK ladies no offence intended but honestly when I have sex with my husband or any white guy no matter how huge is his dick I always cum in the normal way, light sticky non coloured liquid like BUT when I am having sex with a black guy especially if his dick is big, I always cum with whitish like milk or like sperm liquid and in big quantities too and even I squirt it in that white color. Why is that? Can any woman here explain to me why do I cream when fucked by black men and why not when with white guys?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Raulabbclover
OK ladies no offence intended but honestly when I have sex with my husband or any white guy no matter how huge is his dick I always cum in the normal way, light sticky non coloured liquid like BUT when I am having sex with a black guy especially if his dick is big, I always cum with whitish like milk or like sperm liquid and in big quantities too and even I squirt it in that white color. Why is that? Can any woman here explain to me why do I cream when fucked by black men and why not when with white guys?

Out of interest, are you fucking faster when it's white? I've found that going faster can produce lots of tiny little bubbles, that make it appear white.

Other than that, I've nowt else to suggest, unless the paleness of a white partner means the tone of skin makes it appear clear, when really it's not?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In either case, I offer my tongue to lick it all clean.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've been with both and i've never noticed a difference in that regard. maybe i'm doing it wrong

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I sometimes get really creamy too, but it has nothing to do with the guy. It's usually how turned on I am or if we do it for a longer time.