Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think of girls who use fake profile gallery pics?

last reply
141 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Most girls here are pretty nice, but every once in a while there is one who has a profile gallery, which is obviously copied from somewhere else on the web.

Personally I don't mind, if they say "yes it's not me, but she looks something like me" or something similar. I appreciate that girls also have to be more careful about posting pics, as well.

So what do you think about this?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really enjoy their real pictures! Even just a tease photo demonstrates that they want to show something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself always assume it is not her but she may surprise me later by telling me it is! Regardless, how do we know? I have friends here who can click on any photo imagine and tell if it is from the web anyway. Perhaps one fo them would like to tell us how that is done..
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone can use google reverse image search or similar programs, to check images.

I don't think anyone is obligated to post images of themselves.
I think it's worth being honest, though. Especially if it's obvious.

BTW I think real pics are far more exciting. Very few of us will make the cover of GQ or Maxim (except for me LOL)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a site dedicated to erotic fantasies and not a dating site, so I think it is perfectly legitimate.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's certainly not worth getting one's panties or boxers in a wad over it. I really don't care. This is a fantasy site where people should be welcome to hide their true identity for many reasons obvious to anyone with a brain.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Thread 478972 on this subject.

My response remains unchanged. I have no issue with someone being a fantasy on a fantasy sex site. You want honesty, go to E-Hookup or whatever.

If you dig what they write or say, who cares what they look like, unless they intend to actually meet you.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I like honesty.

Most of the time the fakers I have run across, don't like the two way street. They like honesty on your part, and are okay with BS on their part.

I also am leery of guys posing as girls.

If I choose to talk to a guy, I will.

I absolutely don't take it seriously. It's actually pretty funny. It's interesting to hear everyone else's take on the subject.

Put whatever you want on your page. Just don't tell me it's really you, when it so obviously isn't. ROTFLMAO

And sorry if it's post 1,000 on the subject. The forum search isn't working very well, otherwise I would have revived an older thread.

smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I reverse image search photos in profile albums, and I welcome anyone searching mine. All my gallery photos are me taken between the ages of 24 and 34. Different hairstyles, different make-up, but all me! I realize that more often than not, profiles showing pretty girls are probably fake, but some of us are actually real. I like to know who they are too, so that's why I check everyone's pictures to make sure they're not lifted off the net.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I reverse image search photos in profile albums, and I welcome anyone searching mine. All my gallery photos are me taken between the ages of 24 and 34. Different hairstyles, different make-up, but all me! I realize that more often than not, profiles showing pretty girls are probably fake, but some of us are actually real. I like to know who they are too, so that's why I check everyone's pictures to make sure they're not lifted off the net.

Yes... and they are fabulous images, BTW smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You're a real beauty but I can understand why women that aren't wouldn't want to reveal themselves. I love your pics btw. I posted a few obscure ones of me but I'm not as forthright and pretty as you. Hubby is not keen on the ones I did post.
Lurker
0 likes
Not the best first impression when using some one else's photos.... be yourself!!
Lurker
0 likes
Here we go with the pics thing again. Folks this IS the internet. ANYONE can pretend to "be" someone else. Some people have self image problems so they might decide to fake it. OK... this IS a FANTASY site right? So, if they prefer to use phony pics... so be it. Of course that also means that the 'hottie" you're talking to could be the starting Tackle for some NFL team OR the buff "dude" a little old lady in a nursing home but it's the risk you accept.

And, there are SOME pics I've seen here that leave me shaking my head wondering WHY anyone WOULD use it for an avatar or post it for everyone to see rather than just close friends... BUT, to each their own.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
this IS a FANTASY site right?

It's a writing site with a focus on erotica.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

we do allow fantasy, though they are usually submitted into the Supernatural category.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

we do allow fantasy, though they are usually submitted into the Supernatural category.

I am constantly telling people "no really, rachel is funny, you just don't get her 'jokes'. I swear she can be funny." ..you're making it real tough on me with this kind of shit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And that would account for THIS thread and all of the others like it in all of the various sections of this site to include the pictures only threads that you, me and many others post to...HOW? I say again, it's a FANTASY site that FEATURES erotica written by it's members among many other attractions. There is no other way to account for all of the NON writers who are and have been members here.

Oh and thank you Sprite.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

There is no other way to account for all of the NON writers who are and have been members here.

maybe they like to read smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

And that would account for THIS thread and all of the others like it in all of the various sections of this site to include the pictures only threads that you, me and many others post to...HOW? I say again, it's a FANTASY site that FEATURES erotica written by it's members among many other attractions. There is no other way to account for all of the NON writers who are and have been members here.

Oh and thank you Sprite.

So then stop whining about the other attractions. Like watching you blow up for no apparent reason.

And I don't think sprite was defending you. You're so challenged.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You're so naive ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Or some just look at alla them purty picthers!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

You're so naive ;)

i prefer 'innocent and pure'.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Oh and thank you Sprite.

You are aware that the main page of the site is full of all the latest stories.. and if you add up all the votes and comments on those stories everyday compared to the posts in these threads you'll find that they outnumber the forum activity by quite a lot. The views on a single reluctance story outnumber the views on every thread. There's a reason why the people with the most views on their profiles are also the people with the most stories or a fair number of quality stories. It's also called lushstories not lushfantasy.

You'll also find that non writing members outnumber the authors on every single erotica site, by a lot.

Fetlife is a "fantasy" site. Full of basement dwelling tools and people of that ilk fantasizing about being masters. You have that element here as well, like you do on tumblr, twitter, facebook, instagram etc but lush is not a "fantasy" site just like those sites aren't fantasy sites either. It's just that catfish (I know you're old and slow so you may not know the term, look it up) tend to make their way into just about every single site where one member can directly contact another.
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i prefer 'innocent and pure'.

That's what I meant of course. #notmynativelanguage

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
depends, are any of them claiming to be wonder woman? cos i am

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's just that catfish (I know you're old and slow so you may not know the term, look it up) tend to make their way into just about every single site where one member can directly contact another.

Hold on, I'm much closer to your age than his and I didn't know that term either (well, apart from the actual fish of course). Damn, now I feel old for not knowing You're a meanie Jack.

0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
depends, are any of them claiming to be wonder woman? cos i am

Eh, some are I guess:
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman007
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman101
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman2013
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman69
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman7
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman87
https://www.lushstories.com/wonderwoman89

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

You're a meanie Jack.

Did you know that the word "nice" used to originally mean stupid and ignorant?
Lurker
0 likes
But I am Miss Martian. I can take any shape and form.
I really do have a reason, for not posting real pictures. Those who have read Srite's Semi colon forum, may have seen, a post of why. No I did not go into details. Nor will I.