Sexual New Year's Resolutions?

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Any of you guys setting any sexual New Year's resolutions? My bf told me his was to fuck me 100 times this year! lol
0 likes
Have some. Haven't even been stroking off much recently, let alone getting laid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Have some. Haven't even been stroking off much recently, let alone getting laid.

You need to get to work then! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fulfill some fantasies
Lurker
0 likes
To start the year off with a bang.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a few fantasies I'd like to fulfill with my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the concept!
For 2014 I actually achieved my resolution and it was an incredible feeling to watch the clock roll over past midnight and know that I had accomplished something.

I'm going to steal the idea on the table and also commit to having sex 100 times but I'll raise it by saying it must include no fewer than ten positions in at least five different locations, because what's a little fun with out some variety. And how about I pledge to give oral at least 50 times because, well, why not?

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't done it for years, but used to climax just as the ball dropped at Times Square. It was tradition for many years and with a few different lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is to see how far my mrs and I can risk our public nudity and sex play . The riskier and the more people watching the better . For myself to do a dare I have never done the more public and the bigger the risk the better .
Lurker
0 likes
Mine will be met a few minutes after midnight. My resolution is to be wearing sexy panties before midnight, and none after midnight. Veronnie2
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Any of you guys setting any sexual New Year's resolutions? My bf told me his was to fuck me 100 times this year! lol

GeorgiaGirl21, you are so hot there is no way I would be able to not fuck you 100 times this yearsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by load69

GeorgiaGirl21, you are so hot there is no way I would be able to not fuck you 100 times this yearsmile

Bad boy! lol Ty luv! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

So your boyfriend wants to 'fuck' you....twice a week?

Where will you find the time?....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, continue to have sex as much as possible this year, too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
can i have 100 times with you using my strap-on smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To fulfill some fantasies
Lurker
0 likes
To at least consider the possibility that I may fall in love again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

Only 100 times? Have you dumped him yet?
Lurker
0 likes
Get in an orgy with her! It's been years!