Have you cheated on your man?

last reply
41 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Care to share if you have? A lot of things happen where you would end up cheating on your significant other. If you have, what made you do it? How often have you done it so far?, And If you haven't, do you think you might someday? PM if you dont want your answer to be public smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had both men and women cheat with me on their respective others. Once with both of them during the same night without them knowing what the other did. This has given me a major kink for cheating scenarios.
That said, i have never actually cheated with anyone even when given the opportunity.
Some day i might since the temptation gets bigger and bigger each time, but i will do my best to hold out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Errrrrm yes, I have. I have and in fact I have done it more than once. A habit? I wouldn't say that but it just takes a lot for me to get that attached to someone.

Might explain why I am single, though I have to confess I am really very good at it and don't get caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know I have and he knows I have.

Just hope he is not even close to knowing just how many or how often either.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nah.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Nah.

Doesn't sound very convincing.

I think you may fold under questioning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. He instructs me to fuck other men and women often.

Brandie
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
In another century I once confessed my love to a girl while I was in a relation with another. Was a bit of a confession to myself as well. Broke up my relation the next day.
Though I don't believe in karma, my ex then met her future husband with whom she has several kids now and my relation with the girl I'd fallen in love with lasted a week and a half followed by about a year of heartache.

Anyway, that's the closest I've got to cheating. Still, not proud of it.

EDIT: crap, Ask the Gals, missed that. Ehm... maybe you can read the previous part with a female voice in mind

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
In another century I once confessed my love to a girl while I was in a relation with another. Was a bit of a confession to myself as well. Broke up my relation the next day.
Though I don't believe in karma, my ex then met her future husband with whom she has several kids now and my relation with the girl I'd fallen in love with lasted a week and a half followed by about a year of heartache.

Anyway, that's the closest I've got to cheating. Still, not proud of it.

EDIT: crap, Ask the Gals, missed that. Ehm... maybe you can read the previous part with a female voice in mind

You're a horrible person.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You're a horrible person.

I know, but I really only found out after I posted it.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I know, but I really only found out after I posted it.

No, not because of the ask the gals thing. I meant you're a horrible person in general. That's all.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

No, not because of the ask the gals thing. I meant you're a horrible person in general. That's all.

General? I'm a unique snowflake, buddy!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I did, once (well, it was over the course of a week, while by BF was out of town). I did break up with my BF when he returned though. During our post-break-up chat, I found out was actually planning to propose. Sadly, I was totally into the other guy (turned into a major relationship, major asshole, many years wasted with him).

I also had a BF get pretty angry when he found out that I'd made out with a couple of girls while drunk at various clubs. I don't really feel like that's cheating, but I get that some people do.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I also had a BF get pretty angry when he found out that I'd made out with a couple of girls while drunk at various clubs. I don't really feel like that's cheating, but I get that some people do.

Definitely, the way you kiss 'em. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
why do it... mind as well stop the relationship you are on, and move on... if you cheat all it says is that you are not happy with your current relationship...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8
I have had both men and women cheat with me on their respective others. Once with both of them during the same night without them knowing what the other did. This has given me a major kink for cheating scenarios.
That said, i have never actually cheated with anyone even when given the opportunity.
Some day i might since the temptation gets bigger and bigger each time, but i will do my best to hold out.

Sounds like a LUSH story to me ... please write one. I'd look forward to reading it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not cheating if he knows about it and is ok with it. I play with several girls and hubby knows about all of them. He just doesn't know about the guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I did, once (well, it was over the course of a week, while by BF was out of town). I did break up with my BF when he returned though. During our post-break-up chat, I found out was actually planning to propose. Sadly, I was totally into the other guy (turned into a major relationship, major asshole, many years wasted with him).

If your Significant Other is not strong enough to separate the act of sexual pleasure from the emotional relationship you share. Then it is almost certain that any contact sexual or emotional with a third party will flare the Fire of Inadequacy.

Such a Shame we humans are unable to separate the pleasure of sex from the emotional love of a mate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my style.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CheetNWifeSlut

If your Significant Other is not strong enough to separate the act of sexual pleasure from the emotional relationship you share. Then it is almost certain that any contact sexual or emotional with a third party will flare the Fire of Inadequacy.

Such a Shame we humans are unable to separate the pleasure of sex from the emotional love of a mate.

I've been reading a lot of the comments here and, although I can't agree with many of these posts, I have to say that I take a particular stance of disagreement with this one

Each to their own, is my motto- and if you are and your partner have a relationship in which you are both comfortable in remaining together whilst sleeping with other people, then although it's not something that I would entertain in my relationships (nor the females that I have been with), I wouldn't look at you badly for your actions.

However, to suggest that if a 'significant other is not strong enough to....(etc)', more than implies that you view fidelity as a weakness?

I am one of those people that can't separate 'the pleasure of sex from the emotional love of a mate'- more than that, I'm someone who strongly believes that the 'emotional love of a mate' enhances the aforementioned 'pleasure of sex'. With my girlfriend, whom I loved so very much, I found it my duty to support and make her as happy as I can on both an emotional and physical basis. Now considering that I refuse to believe that any human has ever willingly chosen to have sex (apart from cases of prostitution or , before anyone tries go get smart) without some sort of emotional attachment, even if just fleeting (I am assuming you haven't slept with someone you dislike, just because they have a big penis?) then I would find their infidelity to be both a physical and emotional one too.

Even if she had sought the comfort in others, feeling unable to confide in me, then I would have felt terrible even if no physical act had taken place.

Although I have always been faithful, at least sexually, to my girlfriends- she was the first one in which I felt I was completely faithful. I had no sexual thoughts about other women, as I had all my sexual fantasise and desires fulfilled and, for the first time ever, had a 100% complete emotional attachment with her also- and that was the first time that I had experienced such a complete togetherness with another person.

But I think this unbreakable bond we had was a strength, not a weakness, and rebuke any suggestion of the contrary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm in a healthy, loving relationship I would never cheat. I have not ever cheated. I don't criticize anyone who does. You have your reasons. It's your choice. Your life. But I would think if you choose to, then something is missing in that relationship. You are trying to fill a void that your significant other isn't doing, whether knowingly or not.

In my past relationships, this topic has come up a few times in regular conversation. I've always said to my bf, if I even think about cheating, I would have a talk with him and maybe take a step back and think over my reasons. What's going on. But I know that's easier said, than done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my style at all. I have had three boyfriends who have done that. If i am dating someone and I find out that they have. Then they are gone!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

I've been reading a lot of the comments here and, although I can't agree with many of these posts, I have to say that I take a particular stance of disagreement with this one

Each to their own, is my motto- and if you are and your partner have a relationship in which you are both comfortable in remaining together whilst sleeping with other people, then although it's not something that I would entertain in my relationships (nor the females that I have been with), I wouldn't look at you badly for your actions.

However, to suggest that if a 'significant other is not strong enough to....(etc)', more than implies that you view fidelity as a weakness?

I am one of those people that can't separate 'the pleasure of sex from the emotional love of a mate'- more than that, I'm someone who strongly believes that the 'emotional love of a mate' enhances the aforementioned 'pleasure of sex'. With my girlfriend, whom I loved so very much, I found it my duty to support and make her as happy as I can on both an emotional and physical basis. Now considering that I refuse to believe that any human has ever willingly chosen to have sex (apart from cases of prostitution or , before anyone tries go get smart) without some sort of emotional attachment, even if just fleeting (I am assuming you haven't slept with someone you dislike, just because they have a big penis?) then I would find their infidelity to be both a physical and emotional one too.

Even if she had sought the comfort in others, feeling unable to confide in me, then I would have felt terrible even if no physical act had taken place.

Although I have always been faithful, at least sexually, to my girlfriends- she was the first one in which I felt I was completely faithful. I had no sexual thoughts about other women, as I had all my sexual fantasise and desires fulfilled and, for the first time ever, had a 100% complete emotional attachment with her also- and that was the first time that I had experienced such a complete togetherness with another person.

But I think this unbreakable bond we had was a strength, not a weakness, and rebuke any suggestion of the contrary.

Angry you see as you see it and I see differently. If you truly love another person and want the best available for her/him, why would you reject the pleasure that could come from enjoying another person's company and sexuality?

Do you think your special love will walk away from you and go with another? Sounds very much like a feeling of inadequacy to me.

My husband is much older than I am and in very poor health and knows only death will ever part us. This will always be true no matter how many partners I encounter.

He has offered me a divorce time and again along with the money I will need to live out my life comfortably.

That is never going to happen!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CheetNWifeSlut

Angry you see as you see it and I see differently. If you truly love another person and want the best available for her/him, why would you reject the pleasure that could come from enjoying another person's company and sexuality?

Do you think your special love will walk away from you and go with another? Sounds very much like a feeling of inadequacy to me.

My husband is much older than I am and in very poor health and knows only death will ever part us. This will always be true no matter how many partners I encounter.

He has offered me a divorce time and again along with the money I will need to live out my life comfortably.

That is never going to happen!

So the reason you sleep with other men IS because your husband can't provide these things to you? I think you've just kinda countered your own argument of 'inadequacy'

My 'special love' died. In her final months, she could not provide sex to me and yet I still had no thoughts or desires to get that from somewhere else. So yes, we do see it differently and I started my post by saying 'each to their own'. What I actually disagreed with you on is your stance that fidelity is a weakness, and it's a disagreement that I will stand by
Lurker
0 likes
No, I haven't. I consider myself to be a very loyal woman. Even when I was miserable in a marriage I never thought to do so.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I haven't. I consider myself to be a very loyal woman. Even when I was miserable in a marriage I never thought to do so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
If I'm in a healthy, loving relationship I would never cheat. I have not ever cheated. I don't criticize anyone who does. You have your reasons. It's your choice. Your life. But I would think if you choose to, then something is missing in that relationship. You are trying to fill a void that your significant other isn't doing, whether knowingly or not.

In my past relationships, this topic has come up a few times in regular conversation. I've always said to my bf, if I even think about cheating, I would have a talk with him and maybe take a step back and think over my reasons. What's going on. But I know that's easier said, than done.

Well put Temptress
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Yes I have, just one, but he was on his way out.
Lurker
0 likes
Never. Ive been crushed before by a cheater. It's the worst.
I would never, and I wouldn't knowingly aid someone in their quest for cheating either.