Login

Describe your best lover

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What you think "best" means is open to interpretation. It could be the most memorable, best orgasm, most fun to be with, etc. I just wanna hear some fun stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brandie (NOLAHotGal) my wife of 37 years and 36 as my sub. I would rate her sexuality in the top 3 to 5% nation wide. Her profile is a pretty good description of her sexuality.

Nawty
Lurker
0 likes
Im still to meet her but if I can describe my ideal lover, She would be curvy with a nice bald plump pussy and 36c boobies, adventurous and spontaneous, with a personality to match
Lurker
0 likes
The effort and that mean all the things you mention and more. Time, sex, touching, laughing, memories, and the family one makes together(dont' have to have kid to have a family or a home). All these things have to be taken into account to figure out who was your best lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
What you think "best" means is open to interpretation. It could be the most memorable, best orgasm, most fun to be with, etc. I just wanna hear some fun stories.
...I might be dumb...but to me 'describe' means a DETAIL description of the act...not physical description of partner...
Despite my feelings about her, my bitch of an ex-wife could fuck. She loved sex and never had to be asked twice. Hell…if she was horny she didn’t have to be asked at all. She just jumped right in.

She loved to have her pussy ate. I remember early in our marriage I would tie her wrist to the bed post with her bent kneed legs dangling off the bed. Then I would kneel on the floor and eat her pussy until she literally passed out.

She would get so loud I’d have to gage her.

As time progressed so did our love making…love making hell…we were just fucking plain and simple. Like two wild animals.

We would start making out like two horny teenagers. She was quite good with her mouth so was a very good kisser.

As we kissed my hands would find their way to her breasts. In that day and time when it came to breasts, more was considered better, hence the padded bras that were popular at the time. He breasts weren’t huge, just kinda medium size but were nice. And her nipples were very responsive. When she got excite they’d get hard and stick out about a half an inch.

We would kiss and I’d fondle her breasts for a few minutes until eventually a gentle hand would start my trip downward. How gentle the push was, was directly related to her arousal. The hotter I’d gotten her, the harder the push.

The push would move my mouth to her nipples. There was no doubt from her breathing and her response that she liked it.

I’d kiss my way done her body, licking and sucking her nipples. Again the speed of this trip was directly related to how hot she was. The hotter she was the more she’d push on my shoulders.

I’d always pause to tongue fucking her belly button. This was for me, not her. I thought belly buttons were sexy as hell so I’d pause and enjoy hers. She was always impatient for me to move on down, so I’d usually have to hold her wrists until I was through playing.

Then I’d kiss and nibble my way down between her legs to her pussy. They shaved her pussy while she was in the hospital having our first child and it made eating her pussy so much nicer that she never let the hair grow back.

I’d eat her pussy for about 30 minutes which for her would equal about 4 or 5 orgasms.

Then she’d drop down and suck my dick. Another place where her talented mouth excelled. She was one of the exceptions to the rule that guys suck dicks better than girls. She knew her way around a dick and sucked with the best.

When it got so good I thought my head was going to explode, I’d pull her on top of me as I shifted into a 69 position. God did I love 69ing with her.

She liked to rub her clit against my mouth so she’d lie on top of me. Then she’d hold my legs apart with her elbows while she sucked my dick. I can feel her mouth on me now. She would suck until I was good and hard, then she’d go deeper between my legs and either rim me or suck my balls, which ever caught her fancy. Actually she’d always do both before she’d let me cum.

She’d bring me to the edge 3 or 3 time before she’d let me cum. Then she’d time it with her own orgasm so we went off at the same time.

By the time she let me cum, I’d scream out my orgasm and when it passed I’d be too weak to move for a few minutes.

When she was feeling especially evil she’d be sucking my balls when she let me cum. When she did that I’d cum so hard it would feel like my balls turned inside out.

While I was helpless, she’d laugh and lick my cum off my belly.
Lurker
0 likes
As the OP stated there are NUMEROUS interpretations possible here. However, IF I restrict it too the best PHYSICAL lover it comes down to a tie between two VERY different women!

One was a short, rather plain , looking young woman who was divorced and had 4 kids. She also had tits so tiny they were barely more than distended nipples. Amazingly, she ALSO had the TIGHTEST pussy I've EVER enjoyed and NO inhibitions that I was aware of. (HOWEVER, as she had a drug problem, I decided that the wild nights weren't worth the risk of spending years in a federal pen and put an end too it.

The other had been married and divorced several times ... to a string of abusers. She was VERY tall (6/2" in flats) and had a FABULOUS build. (38 DD's and at only 160 lbs a fine shape)and luscious legs (she HAD been a model in her younger days, she was in her mid 30's when we were together.She too had NO inhibitions and I can still remember one marvelous night when we DID IT ALL! She started by stripping me naked and then having me sit on the bed my back propped against a pillow and the head board. Next she turned on some music and did a sultry strip tease out of her blouse, skirt, slip, bra, stopping (as she knew I preferred) when all she had left were her stockings, black garter belt and a tiny royal blue thong. She came over and stood by the bed next to me and let me enjoy the look, feel, smell and taste of her. My hands roamed her ass and then gave those huge tits the attention they needed (I'm a leg and ass man but knowing that big ones are less sensitive, I always give them "their due"). After she was too turned on to wait any longer, she peeled off the thong and told me to lay down. Then,she lay down on top of me and kissed her way from my lips to my balls, dragging those big tits down my body. When she got to my cock, she turned and lowered her tasty, juicy snatch to my face and we 69 ed for a while. I got her off and she turned again and lowered her nookie onto me. She rode me in cowgirl for a bit... until I pushed her onto her back and reamed her good in missionary. After she had a great orgasm she whispered "NOW MY ASS BABY... CUM IN MY BUTT TONIGHT!" And, pulling her knees back guided me in!
Oh, and to answer the obvious question... as she was in NEED of another abuser (face it some women can't live without it) she ran around on me with him, married him and he nearly killed twice before she divorced him... NO I DON'T want her back. I can either trust you... OR I CAN'T. If I can't I want nothing more to do with you... I'm NOT into abuse!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife! Now I've had some great times with other lovers, but they don't sleep and live with me. Love can and does happen literally any moment of the 24 hr. day. We cater to each other sexually, hoping doing this will make our lover perform better. I know how to make her cum fast. She knows how to get me off quick. We know how to make a fuck last 90 minutes as well!