Guys - How do you Swear (what words)?

last reply
27 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question originates from my school experience when lads had 3 separate words they chose to use in a denigrating manner.

(1) F***ing.... Used in practically every sentence to punctuate any noun.
(2) W**ker.... Anybody the talker disagreed with, became one of these.
(3) C**t........ A severe example of the previous description.

I can honestly say that (at the time) I simply didn't know the real meaning of these words and I was seriously put-off boys. OK, so I may have been naïve but frankly, I hated hearing them being spoken aggressively and I still do today, especially when used for swearing without thought. When a man says F**k, what is the point ?!!!

Now in my early/mid 20's and happily in love the meanings have changed. My boyfriend can whisper in my ear as we make love and these words can be beautiful and such a turn-on during LOVE. Yet I still hear them used commonly for aggressive swearing.

Do I swear? Yes I do, although I'm not entirely sure why!!
My favourites are a play on the dirtiest of all SH1T. I'll say Shoot, or Sugar or in really bad circumstances the full Sh1Te.
I'll do Blast, and occasionally Bugger... although I hate this word.

How do you swear? If there are girls replying to this, please say....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a Swear Jar in our home. It gets a fair amount from me at times. I try hard not to...I do have impressionable children in the house, but sometimes you just have to let it fly. I usually get penalized the most when communicating with the Wicked Witch of the West, my ex, the fucking bitch! lol That would cost me $5.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I use a lot more than just three swear words.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i only use swear words with intent - not one to just throw them into conversation. if you hear "fuck" or a variation of it coming from my mouth, you should be aware that it might be wise to take a step back. that said, these days, it doesn't happen too often and mostly, it's aimed at Buz ;)

"cunt", btw, never gets used as a swear word, at least by me. it's a beautiful word, and i never use it in a negative fashion. Prick, on the other hand... smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the circumstances. I do use derivatives of fuck quite often.
I use cunt quite often in my writing - but not as a swear word. I hope I give it the due deference it deserves.
Piss twat shit wank etc etc not a problem with any of them.

One of my favourite expressions is 'god's bollocks!' usually at myself for messing something up.
Or sometimes just 'bollocks! bollocks! bollocks!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i only use swear words with intent - not one to just throw them into conversation. if you hear "fuck" or a variation of it coming from my mouth, you should be aware that it might be wise to take a step back. that said, these days, it doesn't happen too often and mostly, it's aimed at Buz ;)

"cunt", btw, never gets used as a swear word, at least by me. it's a beautiful word, and i never use it in a negative fashion. Prick, on the other hand... smile

Love this. I agree about the word cunt, when he whispers "he loves my sweet little cunt". Why is it such a terrible word when swearing? Also the F* word, I struggle when I hear people (mostly men) using words to swear without thinking of their meaning.

The difference between a word being beautiful, and the same word being aggressive and nasty is so vast.

And I understand about Prick too. I don't use it in any conversation but I can only imagine it negatively ?

Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes like a sailor ... back in the day ... now with grandkids it's a sock in my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always been bad when it comes to cussing. The word that I use the most is fuck. almost every other sentence has the word and I don't even realize it half the time till somebody points it out to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the circumstances. I do use derivatives of fuck quite often.
I use cunt quite often in my writing - but not as a swear word. I hope I give it the due deference it deserves.
Piss twat shit wank etc etc not a problem with any of them.

One of my favourite expressions is 'god's bollocks!' usually at myself for messing something up.
Or sometimes just 'bollocks! bollocks! bollocks!'
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I use a fair few swear words of the fuck and shit variety. I don't do it all the time, but if something has sparked off then I will tend to use them. I must stop using them so often at times. I will often call myself a tosser for doing something wrong.

I once heard someone being called a cunt. They retorted with "Yeah! well you're a fucking prick. At least cunt's are useful."

At the time, I thought that was a brilliant retort.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swear all of the time but it's because of my line of work. I could say "hand me that wrench" and not get it handed to me or I could say "hand me that fucking wrench" and it's handed right over. Outside of work I try and curb it as much as possible but even still I certainly curse the most out of my family and non-work friends.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Oh, boy. I can turn anything into a swear word and i most likely will, especially when i'm with my friends. Although i swear an infinite amount of times more towards lads than lasses.
Lurker
0 likes
As a true Brit, the word cunt gets used in two very different ways, with two very contrasting meanings, but delivered exactly the same (and it's never used to describe a fanny. That's just weird).

Scenario: I'm introducing Jack to my friend, Chris. Chris and Jack don't know each other, and it's the first time they've met. When making the introduction I will say: 'Chris, meet Jack. He's a bit of a cunt'.

Now I either mean that a) Jack is a top guy. We are good pals and he means the world to me. Or b) Jack is a proper fucking cunt. So if I'm ever introducing any of you, to any of my friends, and I call you a cunt, it's up to you to decide if I mean I like you or I hate you. There will be no clues, either. Good luck.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
As a true Brit MALE, the word cunt gets used in two very different ways, with two very contrasting meanings, but delivered exactly the same (and it's never used to describe a fanny. That's just weird).

Scenario: I'm introducing Jack to my friend, Chris. Chris and Jack don't know each other, and it's the first time they've met. When making the introduction I will say: 'Chris, meet Jack. He's a bit of a cunt'.

Now I either mean that a) Jack is a top guy. We are good pals and he means the world to me. Or b) Jack is a proper fucking cunt. So if I'm ever introducing any of you, to any of my friends, and I call you a cunt, it's up to you to decide if I mean I like you or I hate you. There will be no clues, either. Good luck.

I fixed that for you....Us Brit ladies tend to do the same but use the word bitch.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
My thought on the matter is....It is not polite to fucking cuss....

My friends will get the translation..lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to not swear that much.... then I went through Infantry school! Got back to college and had to adjust to the fact that people don't use "fuck" as a comma anymore. I still curse a lot though, and am pretty creative in how I structure them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth
This question originates from my school experience when lads had 3 separate words they chose to use in a denigrating manner.

(1) F***ing.... Used in practically every sentence to punctuate any noun.
(2) W**ker.... Anybody the talker disagreed with, became one of these.
(3) C**t........ A severe example of the previous description.

I can honestly say that (at the time) I simply didn't know the real meaning of these words and I was seriously put-off boys. OK, so I may have been naïve but frankly, I hated hearing them being spoken aggressively and I still do today, especially when used for swearing without thought. When a man says F**k, what is the point ?!!!

Now in my early/mid 20's and happily in love the meanings have changed. My boyfriend can whisper in my ear as we make love and these words can be beautiful and such a turn-on during LOVE. Yet I still hear them used commonly for aggressive swearing.

Do I swear? Yes I do, although I'm not entirely sure why!!
My favourites are a play on the dirtiest of all SH1T. I'll say Shoot, or Sugar or in really bad circumstances the full Sh1Te.
I'll do Blast, and occasionally Bugger... although I hate this word.

How do you swear? If there are girls replying to this, please say....

as an ex sailor I tend to use fuck & shit...the 2 most versatile curse words in the English language...there is NO emotion that can't be expressed by either one of these words...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most I tend to swear is at my computer at work when it decides to go off on a Microsoft cache-happy frenzy.

Something along the lines of: oh you motherfucking shitstained cuntwanking fuckbag
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
flippity gibbert and daggnabbit.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
flippity gibbert and daggnabbit.

Fudgy McFudgesickles.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Fudgy McFudgesickles.

don't even lie, i KNOW how you swear.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use the word Fuck or Fucking way too much, not that I'm proud of it. But I always have and guess I always will!

BTW,Anyone know why they are called "swear" words? Always wondered.m
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't even lie, i KNOW how you swear.

Fiddlesticks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never pepper my conversations with swear words. I only use a variation of fuck when necessary, but I do say shit a lot, like when something minor goes wrong. I think curse words should be reserved for those occasions when nothing else serves the purpose. Otherwise they loose their power. And the word mother...... is one I would like to never hear again, (I won't even type it).
Lurker
0 likes
Bugger definitely my most used swear word, the rest saved for the heat of the moment ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What the fuck kind of question is that?
Lurker
0 likes
Is it not strange that the word "fuck" has two meanings at either end of the spectrum One uses the word to express anger or displeasure and again to show delight and pleasure. Odd.