Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, what`s the most Outrageous or Immoral Sexual thing you did ?

last reply
51 replies
7.5k views
5 watchers
14 likes
Wild at Heart
2 likes
I fucked a couple friend's wives. Not because I'm a stud but because I'm a moral-less piece of shit and they knew it. People can smell their own kind. Don'y worry, Satan in waitin'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I told you then that - the telling - would be the most outrageous or immoral sexual thing that I'd done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Didnt do it, you cant prove it, it was someone else.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first time I told my wife I wanted her to fuck my best friend, it was sort of role playing in the bedroom. The more we did it, the more real is was becoming. Then, one weekend, while on business, he stayed at our house. It started with a few drinks, then the hot tub, then she sitting on his lap, suddenly, I was sitting on the other side of the tub, watching him fuck her. Part of me was wondering what was wrong with me, the other part was how totally aroused it made me. I knew it was wrong, but I could not control myself. The strange thing was after he was done with her, how weird it was when I took my turn. Going inside her and feeling the presence of another man was unexplainable. The warm, wetness of it, feeling his cum ooze out as I went into her. Now, a year later, two more of my friends have had her! Surprisingly, our sex life has been energized!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
violation of TOS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Violation of TOS.
English Gentleman
0 likes
had sex with a girl in front of her mom. of course i didnt know her mom was there at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked a girl who was about to get Married
Lurker
1 like
I had sex with my sister in law on Christmas morning at my parents house.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most immoral..I was in Naples Italy and met a very young lady that adked me to take her on the ship. Her family invited me to stay with them, so I did. I slept on May on the balcony and hermother slid in with me and fucked my young and dumb and full of cumm brains out with her husbamd in the mext room and Ivana next to me sleeping
Lurker
0 likes
Tho neither immoral or outrageous I'd say the boldest thing I've ever done sexually is walk into a gay bathhouse the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once slept with a friends mom.... who then introduced me to his ex-girlfriend and spent the weekend with her. They were both quite the handful. He still doesn't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucked the bride at a bachelorette party in front of everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm having a lot of trouble with this. I'm a bisexual exhibitionist, so the list of things I've done that could qualify is large:
The time I joined 6 other bi guys in a gang bang for one of their wives;
one of the many 50 all male orgies;
one of the bisexual m/f sex parties;
sex with a fellow female co-worker who reported to me and was a close friend of my wife;
Fucking a guy at a nude beach while a curious m/f couple watched;
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started having sex on the dance floor at a rave. I was so drunk that I didn't even have any rational thinking as to what I was doing. I don't remember what the girl looked like and I never got her name but my friend started taking pictures and people started gathering around until I eventually snapped out of my drunken trance.
Lurker
0 likes
I met a gal late one night. She took me to her apartment she shared with several other gals. They had only one bed. We got stuck on the couch. With a room full of sleeping women, I pulled her panties to the side and slipped in. We were going at it laying on our side when someone was walking down the stairs from the one bedroom. It was her mother!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
haven't tried anything that I thought was too far out there yet. I will update you if that ever happens!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I told you'd scream and cover your ears, or maybe scream and beg me to take you along next time.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by Guest
Fucked a girl who was about to get Married

Yes, I was that girl and it was just before the precession. Now you do not even remember my name.
Lurker
0 likes
I got invited to a small BDSM themed party at my friend's house. He brought some girls that were paid to serve whoever picks them. I recognised my neighbor's daughter, so of course I picked her. I was nice enough to make it very long play, so that noone else would get her (some fat guy was especially interested). After that we talked. She said she just wanted to earn some money before going to university (she was 19) and asked me to not tell her father. I agreed if she will give me a BJ next time I want to, so she did a few days later. I'm quite ashamed by it, but I kinda blackmailed her to do it three more times in next few weeks and when she came to ask me to really stop I demanded sex in exchange. Had to take her to a doctor and buy her a day after pill, because she asked me to not cum in her, which I did anyways, because I didn' know she wasn't on a birth control
Troublemaker
0 likes
You mean like TODAY?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not me, I'm a saint.

In fact, I wear a Pope hat when banging other guy's wives.
Lurker
0 likes
My wildest days were in the time before everyone carried cameras and devices that could publicize your actions worldwide in seconds. In other words, nothing I did actually exists and you can't prove it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On two different occasions I had a m/f/m threesome with my cousin and his wife, there was no male to male contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On two different occasions I had a m/f/m threesome with my cousin and his wife, there was no male to male contact.