Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad /Naughty things you did when Drunk ?

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Would you believe I've never been drunk in my life? I'm bad enough sober!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only been really drunk twice in my life. I believe I did nothing that would have me thrown on Jail. I still cant remember what I did but I know I had done nothing sexual the next morning.
Probably the first time I was slightly affected by alcohol was the first time I skinny dipped at a pool party. Being well known for my teenage nudist activities I had no inhibitions about stripping off and diving in.
This caused a little consternation but by the end of the night everybody - almost - were in the pool naked. It became my favorite pool party trick, and I didn't need alcohol to encourage my inhibitions.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
tell people how i really feel, spill secrets (i once outed a bi friend and never forgave myself). but generally i'm a happy/bubbly drunk.

Say. Her. Name.

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Seeing all you lovely ladies say you've never been drunk makes me think I had a misspent youth! Whilst drunk I've fucked a couple of strangers, my best mate, had an impromptu orgy with half a dozen friends, gave a friend head in an alleyway, exposed myself inappropriately, declared my undying (platonic) love for every friend I've ever been around while drunk.... I could go on, but you get the picture. When I'm drunk it's all about the love, be that emotional or physical!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
I don't drink. I think it's more fun, and significantly "naughtier" to do all that stuff sober. ;)
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
Seeing all you lovely ladies say you've never been drunk makes me think I had a misspent youth! Whilst drunk I've fucked a couple of strangers, my best mate, had an impromptu orgy with half a dozen friends, gave a friend head in an alleyway, exposed myself inappropriately, declared my undying (platonic) love for every friend I've ever been around while drunk.... I could go on, but you get the picture. When I'm drunk it's all about the love, be that emotional or physical!

You and I would get along well
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner

You and I would get along well

Hurrah, I'm not the only one! I'm just so generous and loving when I've had a few.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I lost my virginity drunk. That was the only way i could work my courage up in the begining
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl

I do enjoy a glass of wine now and then. I do mean now and then. I think I have done all the things that Kinky Girl has and then some. However, I have done them while a was completely sober or maybe one glass of wine from completely sober.

If sex is even close to as much fund as I think it is and you should too. Why not be sober and have as much fun as everyone else is?

Do you really want to miss out on the best part of Sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hooked up with a guy who was equally drunk. We went down to the club basement, pulled down our pants and got busy.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

I do enjoy a glass of wine now and then. I do mean now and then. I think I have done all the things that Kinky Girl has and then some. However, I have done them while a was completely sober or maybe one glass of wine from completely sober.

If sex is even close to as much fund as I think it is and you should too. Why not be sober and have as much fun as everyone else is?

Do you really want to miss out on the best part of Sex?

I've done a few of them sober as well as drunk. I'm naturally quite shy and lack confidence so a few drinks gives my ego that boost and I feel able to take what I want. Even if I'm drunk, I'm still 'with it'... I have never been so drunk that I have holes in my memory. But yes, those few drinks certainly help me to grow some balls. Thankfully, I'm married and stuff now so I have tons of sober sex ?