Moderator of the Month for February

last reply
33 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
A relative newcomer to the story moderating team, this person has blitzed the story queue in February, processing a shade under 200 stories.

Courteous, professional and approachable, it gives me great pleasure to give the award to ChrisM.

Thank you for all the hours you put in Chris. We were rather under the cosh in February.

Cheers,

Nicola x
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
YES! gooooooooooo Chris! freaking awesome!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations, Chris! You've done an outstanding job.

Chris is a real worker and very conscientious about verifying. I am proud to have him on the team.

Dreamer
0 likes
I am in a state of shock. This was completely unexpected. I want you all to know that it has been a pleasure doing this and as I thought when taking this on as exposed me to the good, the bad and the ugly.
It also has permitted to meet a group of wonderful people (You guys).
Thanks to all.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrisM
I am in a state of shock. This was completely unexpected. I want you all to know that it has been a pleasure doing this and as I thought when taking this on as exposed me to the good, the bad and the ugly.
Thanks to all.

Clearly, there has been a mistake!

Big man hug, but you've got the bows. Pretty.

Good job, dude. Thank you for all your hard work. Not happy about the four goals last night, but... whatever.

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Congratulations Chris, what an inspiring effort and huge accomplishment to take on so many stories! All the while continuing to dazzle us with your own work and reading and leaving thoughtful and meaningful comments for other writers. Privileged to call you one of my Lush friends. Thanks for your hard work!
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Great job, Chris, you definitely dived in with both feet (a mixed metaphor you can feel free to correct for me...) and pounded out the stories. Not once did I hear cursing or see any objects flying out of your office, which demonstrates remarkable (though perhaps unnatural) composure and equanimity. I want some of whatever you're taking...

Congratulations, a very well-deserved award.

Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog
Great job, Chris, you definitely dived in with both feet (a mixed metaphor you can feel free to correct for me...) and pounded out the stories. Not once did I hear cursing or see any objects flying out of your office, which demonstrates remarkable (though perhaps unnatural) composure and equanimity. I want some of whatever you're taking...

Congratulations, a very well-deserved award.

It helps to be under the influence of single malt scotch. (ke)

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amen Chris .. single malt scotch will keep you going. Truth is, Lush discovered a golden nugget when you were conned into becoming a Mod. I never doubted that you would take on the job with the same zeal that you tackle everything else.

Well deserved honor. I think some of the 'inner circle' could learn something from your great attitude and lack of a feeling of superiority. As they say down in Texas... You just keep on keepin' on!
0 likes
WOW CHRIS!!! Congratulations!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations, Chris! Excellent job.
0 likes
200 Stories?!?!

Congratulations!!!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Thats alot of stories! Congratulations Chris.

or

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Fantastic! Well deserved Chris, you are doing a brilliant job!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, i did 2. what does that get me?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Chris and thank you for your encouraging words and direction when needed. You've been a great help.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by sprite
btw, i did 2. what does that get me?

Spanked! Assume the position...

Well done Chris x
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Congratulations! I am amazed at how much work you do. Writing your own stories, working as a mod to get stories out there and reading and commenting on so many stories.SpO1VnwAbXtChGNv Are you sure you're human? Seriously, though you deserve it. I appreciate every comment you've ever made and the works of mine you have verified so quickly. Enjoy yourself and try to rest sometimes.wMPtyqDH2c68SMSW
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Congrats, Chris! You guys word so hard, for so little recognition. Thanks!

Nicola, what's a cosh? And how do you get under one?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Great job Chris and welcome to the team!!

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Clearly we need more Mods like you.

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
200 stories!!! 30 days in a month...divided by 200...? Even doing the math it seems like an impossible number that mere mortals (such as myself) cannot possibly achieve. I'm incredibly proud of you and more than a little starstruck! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Love Bug
0 likes
Congrats Chris. I have always appreciated your feedback and encouragement. You are definitely an asset to an amazing community.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Unchain Chris! He is always here working! Time to open the cell door Nicola!

Seriously, congratulations Chris on your most deserving selection. What a great addition to the Mod Squad you are! Now don't burn yourself out... cut back to a 195 stories this month.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by ChrisM
Thanks to all.

Un honneur bien mérité!! xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulation Chris! A well-deserved award!

0 likes
CONGRATULATIONS, CHRIS!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

WHAT WAS THAT?! 200 STORIES??? HOLY SHIT! (somebody get this guy some eyedrops!) HUGS!!! GREAT JOB!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.