wanted : womens opinion

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will try and make sense today , sorry most didnt understand ,
mainly want to know if any women would be ok with a mmf threesome , with young stud and hubby , if husband set up a nice evening for wife to have a few drinks and then private room with hot tub, then have a nice young stud set up to come in and give hear a long sensual erotic massage and then let her have her way with his thick nine inch cock in front of hubby ,, (and he knows from her that in her past she had a nine inch cock for five years , but tries to say she didnt like it ,, but i could talk about while we had sex and it seem to make her more horny , i thinks she really misses a big cock but wont admit ? would most woman like this for your husband to say emjoy for the night
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What?? My translation on your other thread wasn't good enough?

I don't have a husband, but I've had the same boyfriend since college, and he's shared me with lots of guys (and girls) over the years. He's a wittol. For the past 3 years one of my FWBs has moved in with us while he's going to college, so I have a live-in arrangement like the one you're describing, and it works very well.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
He's a wittol.

I'd never heard this word before in my life (I had to Google it). Thanks!

As for the OP, I'm not a gal, but I suggest you ask her first. It sounds like you want the "young stud" to just show up. I think this is something you need to talk about, and set up some rules and boundaries and stuff.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I take it she didn't marry the 9-inch cock guy? She married you, though. It sounds like you have cock size issues if you ask me. Has it ever occurred to you that she might be seriously hurt by the fact that her husband wants to share her? I sure would have been if my husband had wanted to share me.

Is this really about her or do you just want to see your wife get fucked by someone else? My understanding from your last thread is that she said no, maybe you should respect that.

My

Hi V
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to steer clear of this thread, but kiera raises a very good point. In my experience, men are more likely to care about cock size than women. Women who experience a bruised cervix are generally quite happy with an averaged size cock that is attached to a man who pays close attention to a woman's wants and needs. Men, however have a tendency to get freaked out over "his is bigger than mine". They would be a whole lot better off learning where a woman's G Spot is and what to do with it. I was lucky enough to stumble onto that before the term was in general use. Knowledge, empathy and technique trump any physical manifestation you have or lack. If you decide that despite all that, you still want to watch your wife with another man, then fine. Talk to her openly and honestly about it, but if she declines, either respect her stance or get a divorce if you can't. You may both be happier.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I'd never heard this word before in my life (I had to Google it). Thanks!

I did the same when I first heard it too!