Lurker
0 likes
A giant has passed.
Lurker
0 likes
A legend passed and we all lost, today.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
At least we still have his cousin Marvin.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Roflmao
The Linebacker
0 likes
A legendary rock and roller, a legendary guitar player.
Troublemaker
0 likes
RIP Mr Berry
If you like rock and roll this man was the influence of a vast array of amazing guitarists...
Lurker
0 likes
so influential .many of his songs are classics and have been covered many times over ..johnny b goode no particular place to go .. promised land ..carol .. memphis tennessee ..just to name a few ..giant among giants
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I was thinking the exact same thing.

RIP to one of the great pioneers of rock 'n' roll. John Lennon once said if you call rock 'n' roll by another name, that name is Chuck Berry.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About twelve years ago, I went to St. Louis for a two week training class with IRS Appeals. Chuck was playing at his nightclub there during the class period. I loved getting the chance to see him do his duckwalk. Before he went out on his own, he was a session guitarist for Chess Records in Chicago, where he played on many of the big blues hits of the time. He was one of a kind.
Lurker
0 likes
We have not "lost" His music will live on until time freezes. A true innovator. Rock wouldn't be Rock without Chuck! RIP!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

rip, mr. berry. i probably hum maybellene every time i stroll down the makeup aisle. you'll be missed, but a welcomed addition to the big band in the sky.

Say. Her. Name.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

ok, you got me. I had to google it;

WENTZVILLE, MO—In a shocking revelation that turns a half century of rock-and-roll history on its head, legendary musician Chuck Berry recalled Monday how he got the idea for his iconic song "Johnny B. Goode"—believed for decades to have been written by Berry himself—after listening to a white teenager playing it over the telephone. "I'll never forget that night back in 1955 when I got the call from [cousin] Marvin [Berry] saying, 'Chuck, this is that sound you've been looking for!'" recounted Berry, explaining that his cousin was playing an "Enchantment Under The Sea"–themed high school dance when the mysterious teen, Calvin Klein, took to the stage and single-handedly invented rock and roll as we now know it. "Marvin held up the phone and I heard the song that would make me famous. Then I stole it." - Back to the Future - Micheal J Fox.

RIP Mr Berry
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Punkarama
0 likes
His music and his influence with be with us always, he has left an everlasting legacy..

RIP Mr Berry
Lurker
0 likes
A legend of rock and roll.
He will be missed.
Lurker
0 likes
A giant has passed. he will be missed
0 likes
His guitar was magic, the songs were before there times. But really for me looking back the Best of Chuck Berry was me sitting in the stair case watching my mom and dad and their friends making fools dancing dancing on a Saturday night when I was supposed to be in bed. As if anyone could sleep with that music at that volume
colin123
0 likes
An absolute legend RIP Chuck.