Announcing the Winners of our "Boobies" Story Competition

last reply
24 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was a fun competition, and we had a good turn out for it, in the aid of raising breast cancer awareness.

Thanks to all the time and effort of our entrants, and the generosity of some former competition winners, we raised and donated US$650 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation:

A big congrats to our 3 placed winners:

1st Place: Life Enhancing, by browncoffee
2nd Place: Earthly Bounties, by curvygalore
3rd Place: Shoot, by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

And a fine set of stories, rounded off the Top 10:

Just Like Old Times, by Ping
Younger Than Springtime, by Green_Man
For The Love Of Breasts, by AndreaDetroit
Do the Lotion Motion, by RejectReality
Gue$$?, by TonyaL
Tits For Tats, by TheSensualLady
Mutual Admiration, by Sensual_Tights

Great to see some promising newcomers amongst the top spots.

Thank you all for participating, for such a worthy cause.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Cheers,

Nicola
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners. This was for a great cause.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
some awesome stories. congrats to all the winners and the runners up. just making top 10, with all the stellar competition these days, is NOT easy! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
OMG! Congrats to all who won and who entered.

Huge hugs for Hannah and Ping.

You did amazing!!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Yes, it's time to give congratulations to the winners. It is pleasant to get into the top ten.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and the other top ten runners up.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congratulations everyone! Great stories for such a good cause.

Can't quite believe my wee story is up there, amongst such wonderful entries.
0 likes
Wow! This was such a great competition and I know that because I read every single entry (sweating and swearing because they all seemed too good and I detested every other entrant in the darkest corners of my cold heart.) But for real, I thought the entries were really good. I'm really honoured to be placed first and I'd like to say congratulations to the rest of the top 10 and to everybody who entered and thank you to the judges and all the readers. It was kinda tough coming up with a story centred on boobs but you guys made it worth it. It's also especially wonderful that the site could make such a generous contribution to a very, very worthy cause. Anyway, I guess this means drinks are on me, but hurry because my tab closes by midnight tonight! (I'm a poor writer, okay?)
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Huge congrats to all. There were some fab stories in there and it's so lovely to see so much money raised for a great cause.

0 likes
What a bunch of boobs! (take that however you like )

Seriously, though, congratulations to all. I've been too focussed elsewhere to much reading in this comp but from past experience, I know this is a good bunch of writers.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulation browncoffee, curvy and Just a Guy, the top ten and all who entered. Some great talent in this Comp and a terrific cause!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups, and thank you to all the people who entered the competition.
[url]http://[/url]
0 likes
Many congratulations browncoffee, curvygalore and Just a Guy, cracking reads all of them. Curvy, what did I say ?
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations, Hannah! And of course to everyone else who placed, top tenned and entered. I'm going to have a jubbly good time reading these ones.

And good for you too, Boss. What a wonderfully generous idea for a competition.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Congratulations, Hannah, on your first place. Well done to everyone else who was placed, had a yop ten and to everyone that entered.

A great cause to raise money for as well.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Wow! This was such a great competition and I know that because I read every single entry (sweating and swearing because they all seemed too good and I detested every other entrant in the darkest corners of my cold heart.) But for real, I thought the entries were really good. I'm really honoured to be placed first and I'd like to say congratulations to the rest of the top 10 and to everybody who entered and thank you to the judges and all the readers. It was kinda tough coming up with a story centred on boobs but you guys made it worth it. It's also especially wonderful that the site could make such a generous contribution to a very, very worthy cause. Anyway, I guess this means drinks are on me, but hurry because my tab closes by midnight tonight! (I'm a poor writer, okay?)

Maybe Nicola will give you a badge for reading every entry, they could call it a "Bewbie-prize"

And I would like to point out that you are an excellent writer and nobody that's read your work would ever refer to you as poor!
Detention Seeker
0 likes

Well done to all the Winners
The Linebacker
0 likes
A huge congratulations to...

...Hannah Banana Browncoffee for 1st place!
...and to Curvygaloré, who has gone French with glee at 2nd place!
...and Just Some Guy We Know, a lot better now, that he placed 3rd!

And to all you great writers that got an Honorable Mention filling out that Top 10.

Great Job!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all those who participated in this competition. You guys and gals are the breast! (Sorry couldn't help it!)

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Hey! Wow! Thanks. I'm glad to be able to support a great cause, and to be recognized among so many great writers.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats Everyone!

Hannah is kicking our asses. Keep doing so

The more you do, the more we learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Curvy. To be in the winner's circle in competitions with so much other excellent competition is a milestone of achievement.
I loved Tobias and how Sally won the day in all departments. The period theme was so different and well done - as was Tobias.