Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shoot

"An older neighbour talks a married young woman out of getting implants"

76
19 Comments 19
39.6k Views 39.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Boobies

It was just past six when I was returning home to my apartment from my morning jog. The late September air had cooled the sweat on my skin, and I was looking forward to a nice hot shower. As I opened the door to the lobby, Dan exploded from the elevator, and pushed past me in a hurry.

“Hey, Dan,” I said. “‘Morning.”

Dan Farber was a new tenant in the apartment down the hall from me. He’d moved in with his wife a couple of weeks ago, though I’d never actually met her in person. Dan had been hired as an assistant athletics director at Clinton State University. They piled the work on top of him, and he seemed constantly on the run. I wondered how long he’d last until the stress burnt him out.

“Oh hey, Jeff,” Dan shouted over his shoulder. “Sorry, man. No time. Running late for a flight.”

“Good luck, man,” I called after him, but by the time the words were out of my mouth, the door was already swinging shut. I shrugged, and headed to the elevator.

When I stepped out on the fifth floor, a white flash of motion caught my eye, as a body darted behind one of the large decorative vases lining the hallway. As I approached, the figure slowly stood, revealing damp blonde hair, blue eyes, and an embarrassed smile. A thick white towel was wrapped around her petite frame, leaving her thin shoulders bare. Her arms were clutching a small grey mewling kitten to her chest. 

“Can I help you?” I asked. I took another step towards her, quickly scanning her small slender body, and noticing the towel ended teasingly just below her ass.

“Um… yeah, uh, Sorry,” she stammered. “It’s just, I live down the hall.” She gestured with her head.

“Five-fourteen?” I asked. She nodded. “You’re Dan’s wife?” She nodded again. “I just saw him downstairs.”

“Yeah,” she acknowledged. “I came out to kiss him goodbye, and then our cat Yoda got out, but Dan had to catch his plane, so I ran after the cat, and the door closed behind me, and by the time I realized I was locked out, he’d already gone, and now I’m not sure what to do.” She finally took a breath.

“Oh,” I said. “Well, if you want, you can use my phone to call the landlord.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah, I guess it would be fine,” I said. “He probably won’t come until nine or ten.” If we’re lucky, I thought to myself. “But you can wait for a while in here.”

“Thanks, um…?”

“Jeff.”

“Tammy,” she said, juggling the kitten to shake my extended hand.

I unlocked the door, and flipped the light switch. My apartment was small: one bedroom, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room. I gestured for Tammy to have a seat on my futon, while I went to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. When I returned to the living room, she was sitting with her legs crossed, fidgeting with the bottom of her towel, while also trying to keep hold of Yoda. I sat across from her in an old armchair.

“It’s okay. You can let him go,” I offered.

She put the kitten down. He immediately leapt from the sofa and scurried off to explore. I gazed at Tammy’s body maybe longer than I should have. Tammy adjusted the towel above her small chest and smiled awkwardly, making me too aware that I was fifty-five, and widowed. Tammy was still married, and probably near half my age. Sincerely, I just wanted to offer help, like a good neighbor. I would have done the same for anyone. But that didn’t erase the fact that she was a young, attractive, nearly naked girl.

“So…” I started, trying to distract myself. “Dan says you’re from Maine?”

Tammy nodded, looking uncomfortable.

“And he’s the assistant athletic director at Clinton State?” I tried again.

“Mhm,” Tammy responded.

“Ah,” I said. “I’m a photographer in the media department there.”

“Oh,” she said. “Have you lived here a while?”

“Well, about two years,” I said.

I’d moved in after the death of my wife, Theresa, from breast cancer. I took it hard, and fell into a depression after she passed. Maintaining the house we had once shared became too much work. I was barely hanging on. After getting an inflated bill from the city for mowing my neglected lawn, I finally gave up, and admitted to myself that I needed to get my shit together. It wasn’t how Theresa would have wanted me to go on without her. So, I started eating better, exercising, and seeing a therapist. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that moving on meant actually moving. There were too many memories (good and bad) in our house.

Tammy simply nodded without commenting. Thankfully, I could hear the percolations from the coffeemaker coming to an end. I went to the kitchen and poured her a cup of coffee in a large mug.

“Listen, do you mind if I go jump in the shower really quick?” I asked.

“Sure, but could I use your phone?”

“Oh, yeah,” I remembered. She’d come for the phone, not to listen to an old man reminisce about his wife.

I went to my bedroom where my phone was still charging on the night stand. A couple of small eyes peered out from under my bed at me as I disconnected the cord. I carried the phone back to the living room and tossed it to Tammy. She caught it, but the motion nearly caused the towel to come undone. She quickly snatched it to her chest. There was a brief shadowy glimpse between her pink thighs, as she shifted her position, and then she squeezed her legs tight together again.

“Sorry, I…” I apologized, as she looked up at me blushing.

I quickly retreated down the hallway to my shower. I’ll confess, under the hot running water I did more lathering than was strictly necessary, while replaying the scene in my mind and fantasizing about what might have been. I brought myself to a quick climax, my semen running harmlessly down the drain, and emerged from the shower a few minutes later.

Moving from the washroom to my bedroom, I pulled on a pair of clean pants and a university affiliated polo shirt. Then I examined the far end of the closet where I’d kept a few of my wife’s old dresses. I had no real use for them, but for some reason I just wasn’t ready to part with them. I pulled one from the closet; a light blue summer dress that used to look particularly amazing on Theresa. 

“Um…” I said, returning fully clothed to the living room. “I don’t know, but you seem kind of uncomfortable in that towel. Maybe you’d rather wear this?”

I offered the garment to her. She shook it out to its full length, then held the fabric against her body.

“Yeah,” I acknowledged. “I guess it probably won’t fit really great. My wife was taller than you, and had a…” I held my hands in front of my chest miming larger breasts. Tammy stared at me looking embarrassed again. “But I thought maybe you’d want to try it on anyway. You can change back there, if you want,” I added, gesturing towards my bedroom.

“Thanks,” Tammy said.

She padded back to my room. Finally, I poured my coffee and opened my laptop. Scrolling through news headlines, I clicked the odd story. After about fifteen minutes passed, I started to become curious. Tammy hadn’t returned. I had no idea what could possibly be taking her so long. I walked down the hallway, and knocked softly on my closed bedroom door.

“Tammy?” I asked. “Are you alright?”

“I’m… yes, I’m alright.” She sounded anxious.

“Is it okay? Does it fit?” I asked, cracking the door open.

“Uh, yeah,” Tammy said. The distracted tone of her voice raised my suspicions. I pushed the door further open, and cautiously popped my head around it. Tammy was bent over my bed, wearing my wife’s ill-fitting dress. Spread out in front of her were several photographs. She was desperately trying to pick them up and stuff them back inside of a carboard shoe box. The photographs featured women in lingerie occupying a variety of seductive poses.

“What are you doing?” I shouted angrily.

“I’m sorry!” Tammy shouted back. “I was getting Yoda from under the bed, and I knocked over this box, and… I didn’t mean to.”

“Shit.” I moved to the bed, and helped her return the pictures to the box. “You shouldn’t see these.”

With the photos secured, I replaced the lid, and shoved the box back under my bed. Then I reached even further, grabbed the protesting Yoda by the scruff of the neck. I pulled him out, and shoved him into Tammy’s arms. “Here!”

“I’m sorry,” Tammy repeated. Her face was flushed a deep red. Tears were beginning to well in her eyes. “We can go. We should probably just go.”

“No,” I said calming down. “Look, it’s okay. I’m not really mad. But I could get in a lot of trouble if the wrong people knew about those pictures.”

“What do you mean?” Tammy asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

“I’m a photographer for the university, right?” Tammy nodded. “Well, sometimes I get requests from people for more… private kinds of pictures. I do it on the side to make a bit of extra money.”

“There were like twenty different women.”

“Yeah. And without naming names, some of them in high positions at the university. They count on my discretion. Now I’m counting on yours. Do you get me?”

“No, not really.”  

“What don’t you get?” I asked with obvious frustration. I already felt like I’d said too much.

“I don’t understand what I get out of it,” she responded with a treacherous gleam in her eye.

You get?” I repeated, unbelieving.

“Like you said, you’re rewarded for your discretion. It seems like I should be rewarded for mine.”

“Fuck!” I swore loudly. Then, after a pause to regain my composure, I continued in a lower voice, “What do you want?”

Tammy fell thoughtfully silent for a minute. She looked like she was wrestling with a big decision. When she finally spoke, it was barely above a whisper. “I want to look like them.”

“What?”

“The women in the pictures. I want to look sexy like them, not like some friggin'… ironing board.” She practically spat the last words out, as she passed her hands over her meager chest.

“What are you talking about?” I objected. “Listen, you’ve been sitting here for about forty-five minutes, and I’m going crazy trying not to perv out over you in your little towel, because I don’t want to come off as some old creep. But, trust me, you’re gorgeous.”

There was another long pause from Tammy, and then, “That’s not what Dan thinks.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s not interested in me anymore. We hardly make love. But I’ve caught him looking at porn... several times, and the girls always have huge boobs. And now he’s constantly surrounded by all these beautiful, young, athletic girls. If I don’t do something big to get his attention back, I know I’m going to lose him. So, I want to get implants.”

“That’s insane!” I shouted. “I’m sorry to say it, and maybe I shouldn’t since I hardly know either of you, but if that’s true about Dan, he sounds like an asshole.” Tammy looked at me skeptically. I impulsively took it one step further. “Let me prove it to you.”

“How?” Tammy asked uncertainly.

“You said you wanted to look sexy like the women in the photos?”

Tammy nodded hesitantly.

“I can do that for you,” I guaranteed.

“I uh…” she stumbled, taken off guard.

“You should see some of them at work,” I said, making an exaggerated grimace. Tammy laughed. Much of the remaining tension seemed to evaporate. “All I’d need is a few hours. Just tell me when. If you’re still not satisfied…” Tammy was staring excitedly at me. “Fine, I’ll pay for them.”

Tammy looked at me, saw that I was serious, and thought about it for a moment.

“Okay,” she agreed finally.

“Alright. Did you get ahold of the landlord, while I was in the shower?” I asked. Tammy nodded. “And he said he was coming to let you into your apartment?” She nodded again. “Okay. I have some appointments this morning, so you’ll have to wait for him in the lobby.”

“I can’t wait here?” Tammy whined.

“After you got into my pictures and tried to blackmail me?” I laughed. “You‘ve to be kidding.”

Tammy frowned at me, but had no response.

“Listen, you can keep the dress,” I offered. “Give it back later, alright?”

“Fine.”

Three days later, I found the dress freshly washed and folded in front of my door. I picked it up and a note fluttered out to the ground. Inside my apartment, I unfolded and read it: "Dan at track and field meet – Out of town all weekend. Can meet any time."

***

I spent most of Saturday arranging my make-shift ‘photo studio’ in my bedroom; setting up the necessary lighting, making the bed and so on. Around seven o’clock, I went to fetch Tammy. She was dressed in a pair of tiny cut-off jean shorts, and a thin white T-shirt with Daisy Duck sniffing a flower on the front. I could just about make out the outline of pink bra beneath the shirt. I nodded and hummed appreciatively.

“Is it alright?” Tammy asked.

“I can work with it,” I replied. While, it wasn’t the most classic outfit for a sexy photo shoot, she still looked pretty cute.

Yoda, sensing his opportunity quickly ran for the open door, but I rapidly scooped him up. "Nice try," I said to the kitten, handing him back to Tammy. She put him back inside, and closed the door before he could escape again.

I led Tammy back to my place. She sat on the futon, anxiously tapping her foot.

 “Try to relax. The pictures won’t turn out if you look like you’re being held hostage.”

“Sorry,” she said, tucking her restless legs beneathe her. “I’m just nervous. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“I have,” I said, which received a giggle.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

“You don’t anything to worry about. You look great.”

“Thanks,” she said with a weak smile.

I was looking forward to working with Tammy. It wasn’t that she was younger or more physically attractive than my other clients. To be honest, sexiness is only about twenty percent about looks. The rest is attitude. I had a knack for bringing that out. Sometimes it took a little flirtation. Sometimes, it was about knowing when to step back and let them take control. Sometimes, all I had to do was point the camera and let them know someone was paying attention. Beneath Tammy’s nervous energy, subtle but detectable, I could see a woman desperately desiring to be desired. She was there, excited by the prospect of finally being found, like a kid playing hide and seek.

“I love what you’re doing right now,” I confided.

“What?” Tammy asked. “I’m not doing anything.”

“Exactly,” I agreed. “Just wait right there.”

I rushed back to my bedroom, took my camera off the tripod and returned to the living room. Tammy regarded me with curiosity.

“Don’t look at the camera,” I instructed. “Pretend like I’m not even here.”

Tammy looked away. I snapped a couple of shots in quick succession.

“Great,” I encouraged her. “You look amazing. Just remember I’m not here.”

Over the next few minutes I shot a couple dozen pictures as Tammy glanced here and there, shifting in her seat. I captured her from various angles, looking for the most perfectly flattering one.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“Weird,” Tammy responded laughing. “I mean, I don’t know what to do with…” she looked at her legs, her arms, her hands, and then shrugged, “Any of this.”

“You’re doing fine,” I assured her. “Just relax and do whatever feels natural to you. We don’t want you to fake anything. We want the real you. The real you is sexy.”

Tammy smiled, clearly pleased at being referred to her as sexy. She continued to pose on the sofa, while I clicked picture after picture.

“How would you feel about a change of setting?” I asked finally. “The rest of my equipment is set up in the bedroom.”

“Okay,” Tammy nodded uncertainly. She stood and followed me down the short hall to my bedroom.

“Why don’t you take off your shoes and climb up there?” I suggested. Tammy again gave me a skeptical look. “Listen, I’m not going to make you do anything you’re not comfortable with, okay? I’ll be back here, see?”

Between me and the bed were a couple of lights, and a tripod to which I reattached my camera. Tammy surveyed the equipment, and then slipped off her shoes. She climbed onto the bed, and sat in a kneeling position, with her knees spread apart. The fabric of her shorts was nothing but a thin blue strip between her thighs. I felt a distinctly unprofessional twitch in my own pants.

“Just hold it right there,” I said, adjusting the camera to get the right settings and angle. I took a few pictures, and then made some final adjustments to the tripod. “I think I’ve got it, now. How about you try leaning back a bit? Good. A bit further… yeah.”

Tammy followed my directions like a professional, but there was still something off. Finally, I moved around the equipment toward the bed.

“Can we…?” I trailed off, examining her top and shoulders. I ran my finger along the thin ridge created by her bra strap “Do you mind taking it off?” I asked. Tammy gave me a disapproving look. “No, I mean, I can see your bra through your shirt, and it’s kind of distracting. Sorry.”

I retreated back behind my camera, half expecting Tammy to flee from my apartment.  Instead, she thought for a few seconds, and then pulled her arms inside of her t-shirt. I watched her squirm and fidget beneath the cotton fabric, and finally when her hands emerged again, a bright pink bra with black spots was in one of them. The cups looked firm and lacey.

“I learned that move in high school,” Tammy bragged. She arrogantly swung her bra on a finger and then sent it sailing across the room in my direction, where it landed by my feet. 

“Impressive,” I replied.

I looked her over again. The image of Daisy Duck stretched over two small mounds, each topped by the unmistakable point of a nipple. I felt my breath catch at the sight of them poking through her shirt, and my cock twitched excitedly again. I started snapping more pictures.

“Remember, forget I’m here,” I coached her. “Just make yourself comfortable. What feels right to you?”

Tammy crawled towards me, then rolled over onto her back and let her hands wander slowly over her body. She was giving me typical but boring poses, as if reenacting a Rhianna music video. I decided to push her further.

“I want you to imagine Dan is here,” I said. “Imagine he’s over there in my closet, trapped behind glass. All he can do is watch you. What do you want to show him?”

“I don’t know,” Tammy answered.

“Make him want you,” I said. “Only you.”

“I don’t know how,” Tammy answered, clearly getting frustrated.

“What does he love most about your body?” I asked.

“My legs,” she said. Tammy stretched her legs out in front of her. She leaned forward and traced a finger from her ankle, all the way to the top of her inner thigh.

“That looks so sexy,” I commented. “Do you think Dan would want to see more?”

“Like what?”

“I assume you’re wearing underwear, right?” Tammy nodded. “Doesn’t he deserve just a little peek? Not too much, we don’t want to spoil him, but I’d bet if you just undid that top button on your shorts, it would drive him crazy, wouldn’t it? Show him why you’re the only woman in the world who should matter to him.”

Tammy looked questioningly down at her shorts, and then back at me. After another second of hesitation she popped the first button. A small flash of a pink waist band peeked out. Then, with a coy smile, she undid the second button, revealing even more of her flamingo pink panties which matched the bra she’d discarded earlier.

“Freeze,” I said. “Stay just like that.”

I detached my camera and stepped around the equipment, over to the bed again. I knelt at the foot of the bed and took some closer shots that foregrounded the opening of her jean-shorts, and captured the rest of her body and face stretching out beyond them.

“You’re not uncomfortable?” I asked.

“No,” Tammy shook her head. “I’m fine.”

“You certainly are,” I agreed. “Keep holding that position.”

I moved around and climbed onto the bed behind Tammy, leaning over her shoulder to get some point-of-view shots of her nipples poking excitedly through her shirt, and the pink underwear exposed below. As I moved, I felt her arm pushing gently backwards against the front of my pants.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, feeling the outline of my hardening cock. “Oh shit, is that, uh…?”

“I’m sorry,” I said, jumping off the bed. “I didn’t mean to… sorry.”

I quickly moved again for cover behind my tripod.

“Occupational hazard, I guess,” I joked trying and failing to dispel the tension. “Listen, if you’re feeling uncomfortable, and want to leave, that’s fine. I’ll pay for your boob job like we agreed.”

Tammy grabbed the flaps of her shorts, as if to pull them together, but just sat holding them in her hands. When she looked up at me again, a thin smile had spread across her lips. Here was the Tammy I’d been waiting for.

“Like you say,” Tammy offered. “Occupational hazard. Let’s just see how hazardous this occupation can get.”

Instead of buttoning her shorts, her fingers slid inside them, and between her thighs. Then she turned around, bent over and slid the jeans down across the tight curve of her ass.

“How does that look?” she asked.

I remembered my camera, and began snapping shots again.

“Great!” I shouted. "Keep going."

She slipped her shorts off completely, and then turned to face me again. She leaned back on one elbow, while her other hand descended between her legs. Her eyes kept flickering from the camera, to my crotch where my erection was now very obviously straining at the front of my pants. Tammy spread her legs wider apart, and slid her fingers inside her panties. Her knuckles bobbed beneath the pink fabric as she rubbed her pussy. Her breathing had deepened and was punctuated by an occasional small moan or gasp of pleasure.

“God, you look like you’re about ready to pop,” Tammy commented after a few minutes of self-pleasure. All I could do was nod. I didn’t dare stop shooting her, photo after photo digitally logged onto the camera’s memory card. “I did that?”

“Like I said, you’re sexy just how you are,” I replied. “You just needed someone to show you.”

“Hmm,” Tammy considered.

She slid her fingers once more into her panties, and then removed them. She spread her index and middle finger apart, and a silvery strand of her juices hung between them. I focused in tight on it, and snapped a shot, just before it broke. Tammy giggled, and then raised her fingers to her lips to taste herself.

“So, I guess you’re not the only one with the occupational hazard,” She said, smacking her lips.

“I guess not,” I agreed. “It’s a dangerous job, but someone’s got to do it.”

Tammy crawled to the end of the bed, slid off, and ducked between the lights.

“What are you doing?” I asked, as she dropped to her knees beside my tripod.

“Filing a complaint with the workplace safety board,” she answered in a way that was simultaneously sexy and corny as hell.

I laughed until Tammy’s fingers found my fly. She pulled it down, and reached inside for my cock, which had become hard as a rock. She popped my cock out into the open air, and then into her mouth. I felt her warm wet tongue massaging the head of my penis. Her hand was circled around the shaft, stroking it firmly. After being so aroused during the photoshoot, it was only a few minutes before I was ready to cum. As my balls began to throb, Tammy took my cock deep down her throat. I squirted my load, and she swallowed everything I had to give her. When my ejaculation had slowed to just a trickle, I slid out of her mouth.

“That was fucking great,” I swore, still breathing hard.

“I can’t believe I got you so turned on,” Tammy confessed.

I didn’t respond. Instead, I led Tammy to the bed.

“Sit,” I said.

She did. Then I pressed her shoulders until she was lying on her back. I leaned over her, letting my hand graze across the front of her shirt, flickering over one nipple, then the other, stroking each of her breasts softly. I lowered my head, briefly kissing each of the small protrusions in turn. Tammy’s moans became louder, and I felt her hands in my hair guiding me lower.

I let my face brush over her stomach until my nose encountered the waistline of her pink panties. I could feel her sexy warmth radiating eagerly against my lips. My fingers hooked into the waist of her underwear and pulled them towards me. I watched intently as the smooth flushed skin of her vagina became visible. Quickly, I yanked her panties the rest of the way down.

From above, I heard a small giggle, which turned into a loud gasp as I dove into her hot wet pussy. My tongue lapped the juices between her lips. My nose rubbed against her clit. I felt her thighs pressing against my ears, and her fingers buried deep in my hair.

“More, more,” she was shouting. “Oh fuck that feels so good.”

I kept up the intensity of my broad tongue until she shuddered and shook. Finally she let me go. I stood up, looking at Tammy, her chest rising and falling rapidly beneath her daisy duck t-shirt.

“I want to feel it in me,” she said, eyeing my pants again.

Dutifully, I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it from my shoulders. Then I removed my pants and underwear, while Tammy rubbed herself in anticipation. Now, fully naked, I moved back to the bed, leaning over her again. I allowed my cock to dip between her thighs, the tip of it gliding across her hot wet slit. At the same time, my hands slid up her outer thighs, pausing to squeeze her buttocks before reaching the hem of her t-shirt. I began to lift it slowly, exposing her flat stomach to her belly button, and past. But when I was nearly at the gentle upward swell of her breasts, Tammy crossed her arms over her chest.

“What’s the matter?” I complained.

“I’m shy.”

“Don’t be,” I said. “You’re gorgeous. Let me prove it to you.”

Tammy weakly resisted, and finally allowed me to move her arms. I lifted the shirt higher exposing her small beautiful curves, each topped by a pinkish brown nipple. Tammy raised her arms, and I pulled the shirt off over her head and tossed it aside. Her face was studying mine for signs of disappointment.

“Beautiful,” I said, taking each little mound into the palms of my hands and giving them an appreciative squeeze. My thumbs stroked lightly across Tammy’s nipples, causing her breath to catch. Then I lowered my lips to her right breast, kissing it just above the areola. My tongue spiraled in towards her nipple. Once there, my lips closed around it and my tongue flickered over it rapidly. This was met with a loud groan. After a minute, I switched my attention to her other breast.

Tammy was desperately grinding her wet pussy against me. I straightened, guided my cock with my hand, and pushed into her. I started thrusting slowly, but soon picked up my pace.

“Oh God!” she shouted.

I grunted in response, fucking her as hard and fast as I could. My balls began to slap against her, and each time, her tits made a cute little jiggle. I reached down between us, and began to stroke her clit in circles with my thumb.

“Oh shit! Keep doing that. I’m going to fucking cum!” she announced. “Yes. Just like that. Don’t stop. Uh-huh. Yes. Oh… OH… FUCK!!!”

I felt her pussy muscles spasming around my cock. It pushed me over the edge, and I pulled out before blowing my load for the second time. With my fist wrapped firmly around my cock, I stroked furiously until a burst of white cum shot over Tammy’s chest. Another followed the first, and then another, becoming successively weaker until the head of my cock was only dribbling over Tammy’s smoothly waxed pussy. Finally, I fell onto the bed beside her, catching my breath.

“Jesus,” I swore, panting, “that was, uh…”

“Fucking amazing?” Tammy completed.

“Yeah, I guess those were the words I was looking for.”

“God, I can’t tell you how much I needed this. Not just the sex, I mean – that was great, though - but to feel wanted, like I was still sexy, and I could still turn someone on.”

"Any time."

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments