Connundrum

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you give a prospective employer a bj to guarantee hiring - provided no one would find out? Would you be totally against it? Would your values change if you were desperately in need of a job?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, that would be setting myself up for a career of sexual harassment. I've never been desperate for employment/money, so who knows what I might do if I ever were. Sex is no big sacrament with me, so I wouldn't have a problem with prostituting myself on any moral grounds if desperation called for it. Doesn't mean I'd enjoy it any more though.

Edit: Now, if it were a beautiful female employer, demanding I go down on her, my answer might be completely different! lol
0 likes
Absolutely fucking not. NAH FAM. And a man who would take advantage of a woman in such a way is a fucking waste of space.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Absolutely fucking not. NAH FAM. And a man who would take advantage of a woman in such a way is a fucking waste of space.

My feelings exactly.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I think more of myself than that.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by johnnyboy22
Would you give a prospective employer a bj to guarantee hiring - provided no one would find out? Would you be totally against it? Would your values change if you were desperately in need of a job?

Would you?
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is something wrong with the job if that is on the application. Now if the one requesting the service is hot and I am already on the job things could be different.

What am I talking about I have only had one part time job in my life and my Dad arranged that one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SventheElder
One Word 'Weinstein!'

My thoughts exactly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Totally agree! as if he havent got enough problems with sexual harrassment in the workplace, and society generally