9 votes
Very Interest (0 votes) 0%
Interested (1 vote) 11%
Neutral (0 votes) 0%
Dont think I would be interested (0 votes) 0%
Keep it to yourself (8 votes) 89%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I found a set of diaries from 1989-1994 in space behind a built in bedroom cabinet/shelf in a house i purchased and am remodeling.

It chronicles a girls life from that time period and her sexual adventures and explorations are recorded, sometimes in explicit detail. There are also "thoughts of the day" entries that are sometimes sexual also."HOT" entries otherwise word for word.

Before I go to the trouble of typing, I was wondering if there would be any interest?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
That would be plagiarism, not?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wondered that. I would be sharing as someones recordings, not my own works. However, would alter names and identifying characteristics.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no. if it's not original work from the actual author, it won't be published. that's an official stance.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey,
I told you when we chatted it sounded hot, and many would find good reflections.
Sounds like the answer is "no", but I am sure you can share it somewhere.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by TnMtns
I wondered that. I would be sharing as someones recordings, not my own works. However, would alter names and identifying characteristics.

If it's not your work then it's not up to you to decide whether it ought to be published.

Quote by On the subject of story submissions, Lush Stories
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information on lushstories.com without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner. You must be the author of all works you publish.

See Story Submissions

Edit: ah, while I was looking for the correct quote the official stance came in ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
also, the ethics of sharing someone else's private diary, have me thinking that perhaps you should either locate the owner and return them or destroy them. that's just me, but it would be the right thing to do. sharing them is just wrong, imo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
We're assuming these are genuine and that his story is not a framing device for a work of fiction, which is what I expected this to be about. But if they are real, I'm with Rachel. Destroy or return, don't publish.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Write a diary series but use your imagination, draw on your intuition and knowledge of the world. That's what writers do.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
also, the ethics of sharing someone else's private diary, have me thinking that perhaps you should either locate the owner and return them or destroy them. that's just me, but it would be the right thing to do. sharing them is just wrong, imo.

Agree. This would be an outrageous invasion of someone's privacy. Even disguised you have no way of knowing what the ramifications may be or if the person or her friends might recognize the content. Its simply the wrong thing to do.