Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How BIG is your cock for guys and how BIG are your tits for women?

last reply
1.5k replies
183k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My tits are DDDD
Internet Philosopher
1 like
Fairly average length, about 6 and a half inches fully erect. maybe an inch and a half thick. slightly curved with a thick crown.
Lurker
0 likes
I have so many problems with this thread. I dont even get why its in the Ask the Guys section when you are clearly not asking them, you are asking everybody.

And this has been asked before, use the search button.
Lurker
0 likes
1) DDDD isnt a bra size!
2) Bigger isnt always better
Lurker
0 likes
You answered like this in another thread you made, too. What are you doing?
Lurker
0 likes
im 7.5 inches fully erect, close to 2 inches wide
Lurker
0 likes
bigger then everyone else's... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Not entirely sure, unlike some guys I don't need to measure myself to make myself feel better lol. I think I'm about 7", possibly up to 7.5" if I get really excited.
Lurker
0 likes
My breast are 42 E
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proudest 2 inches paint brush in the galaxy!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Constant Gardener
1 like

"It's only seven inches, gawddamned it...but some girls like it that wide."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
atleast 9" leaning more towards 10" and about 6"around
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

"It's only seven inches, gawddamned it...but some girls like it that wide."

Best movie he ever made.
Lurker
0 likes
I have an adjustable cock, with a range of 1 1/2 to 15 inches, it is the latest model with all the bells ans whistles. I can dial in the correct settings in order to please any woman, even the most finicky types. I'd recommend it to any guys wanting to trade up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just an average guy, 6-3/4" long and 1-3/4" shaft with a 2" mushroom
head. For those who want to see, check my profile....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
I have an adjustable cock, with a range of 1 1/2 to 15 inches, it is the latest model with all the bells ans whistles. I can dial in the correct settings in order to please any woman, even the most finicky types. I'd recommend it to any guys wanting to trade up.

Does it have a manual backup (just in case)?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Kyle

Yes, I did get the Luxury package.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Kyle

LMFAO Good one Kyle
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Kyle

Where does one obtain such a tool? American Coachbuilder's or FisherBody?

Was there a long waiting period for the custom build, or can I order from a selection of showroom models?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by Kyle
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Kyle

LMFAO Good one Kyle

Yeah, Kyle, thanks for that. I was thinking how best to post on this one when I gratefully saw your missive.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
i am 9.6 inches long and 3.1 inches thick
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chris283

Yea right
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by chris283

Yea right

you stole my thought Babes lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm 30 inches long, 4 inches thick. I've a noisy end and a bad attitude at the other.

What am I?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'm 30 inches long, 4 inches thick. I've a noisy end and a bad attitude at the other.

What am I?

a mf'in shotgun, baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are 30 inches long, 4 inches thick, you have a noisy end and a bad attitude end.

I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curse you Lady X, you put a break in the comedy.

G'Damn it. Good thing your pretty!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by rougerogue
Curse you Lady X, you put a break in the comedy.

G'Damn it. Good thing your pretty!

aaahh I fucked it up! Sorry guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're forgiven this time. But in answer to the question, my cock isnt that big for guys, mainly for the ladies. Wakka wakka wakka.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by WellMadeMale

What am I?

a mf'in shotgun, baby!

heheh, that's a big shotgun. Prolly weighs 35 pounds.

Nope.

When I bite ya, you go limp.