Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roped In

"A totally fictional pegging story"

9
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The dull box knife cut jaggedly across the tape and cardboard as Desiree eagerly tore into the package she had retrieved from parcel pick-up. She reached into the package and fished out the shiny box showing various photos of the item hidden inside; a strapless strap-on dildo with an inflatable vaginal bulb and anal plug and a nice, smooth, long nine-inch phallus. A triple-pronged wonder-tool. Her twat twitched a little and she shifted excitedly from foot to foot, tearing open the retail packaging to get inside.

She quickly discarded shimmery golden tissue paper and cellophane wrapper and revealed her new favorite toy. She fondled it, impressed with its soft red silicone surface with a little squish, and the firm rigidness of the dong. It was also unexpectedly lightweight, which would make retaining it during what she hoped would be rigorous thrusting more likely. She located the charger and plugged each end in for an electricity infusion and then texted Garrett and Sam.

"My boner has arrived!" she texted giddily.

Desiree then opened her porn app and scrolled through options for the search, "Pegging" until she found an alluring option. She would want time to allow the battery to fill to a full charge before first use.

She dashed to the toy chest in her bedroom and located her favorite Bad Dragon dong with its strong suction base and brought it to the kitchen table next to her. She checked her phone.

"I can't wait!" Garrett had responded.

"Yesss!" Sam, replied.

Desiree was already juicy from excitement to try on her new toy soon. She pulled up some videos and removed her jeans and underwear kicking them off into the corner. She pressed two fingers into her slit and began twisting them around her clit and inner labia, not wasting any time. She was excited to try the new toy soon.

Meanwhile, Des smacked the jiggling dildo to the seat of the wooden chair and began squatting, working the tip past her vulva and into her labia folds, teasing the opening of her hot lips. She began dipping it in her wetness inch by inch. Desiree moaned as the woman in the video sucked on the harnessed dildo another woman was wearing. The top was guiding the bottom's head, holding her ponytail firmly. Desiree began bouncing her hips in longer strokes, taking more of the dragon dick inside her. She pulled at her bottom jaw with fingers wrapped, gripping her bottom teeth, her tongue wetly slicking across them like she was teasing the head of a cock. She noticed the fine ridges, subtle changes in texture of her own fingerprints as she sucked her own skin. The bottom in the video made alluring sensual moans and slurping sounds.

Desiree's pace quickened and quads hardened. She stroked away sitting further and further down onto the firmly squishy dildo. It yielded and squished pressing against her tight vaginal walls. On upward thrusts and she rode up off of it nearly completely, her vagina walls gripped and dragged against the surface, grabbing it wantonly.

Soon the top pulled the dildo away from the bottom's mouth and slapped the dong across her face and then pulled her up and around. She shoved the bottom over the edge of a couch and fingered the pussy. The bottom writhed and wiggled, groaning for more.

"You're going to have to ask nicely," the top demanded.

"Give it to me, please! Fuck me with your hard cock," the bottom insisted.

And the top gripped the full butt cheeks and spread them wide, with the camera angle zooming in on glistening ass crack and pussy lips. It showed the top's hand guiding the dark brown realistic dildo into hot pink pussy-lips, disappearing as it slid inside. Desiree appreciated groaning from both herself and the bottom in the video. She sat hard and firmly onto the dragon dildo burying it inside herself. Desiree began rocking and fingering her clit vigorously, forearms resting on the back of the chair she was straddling backward. The bottom gasped and squealed as she was pounded firmly, with cheeks slapping against the top's upper thighs.

Desiree reached up her own shirt, slipped her hands beneath her bra, and squeezed her own breasts, rolling the nipples. She felt delicious fullness in her pelvis and heat setting in at her clit as she bucked and rocked on the juicy dragon dick. At once as the bottom in the video began making squealing noises with quick gasps, Desiree herself felt the rising swell of orgasm within her. She stopped bucking and began grinding with the dragon balls smashing against her slippery vulva, pressing them open and hugging the dragon balls deeper.

It felt so dirty smashing her sensitive lips against the textured silicone that was getting as warm as her hot pussy by now. Desiree's own moans turned to gaspy whines as she rode herself to orgasm along with the bottom in the video, while fingering her clit. She convulsed with a hunched back throwing herself forward against the back of the dining room chair, almost hugging it. Her pussy quivered and quaked. Her clit throbbed and her vagina walls spasmed against the dildo which filled her tightly.

The video ended and an advertisement popped up, shaking Desiree back into her kitchen.

The red light indicator on the dildo was still glowing, not fully charged yet.

XXX

A recorded voice message from Garrett appeared on Desiree's phone that evening.

"I'll be over again tonight, Des, we need to practice the ropes before we meet with Sam tomorrow."

Garrett had been practicing a few options for a rope harness that he would apply to Desiree to secure the strapless strap-on for maximum and secure thrust power. Nobody wanted it falling out and the new dildo wasn't compatible with a standard harness. The most important part about it was that Desiree would also receive intimate stimulation and feedback while pumping away at Sam. Sam wanted to try some anal and didn't rust anyone but Desiree to do it. Desiree wanted to see what it might feel like to have a dick for once, and what better way than to wield a boner that also stimulated her own yummy parts?

One of Garrett's rope design options featured a braided dong retainer strap along the front of the crotch that wrapped under and around each thigh and butt cheek to the front again in a hugging jock-strap configuration. It required several figure-eight double knots and double overhand knots. This option would take the longest to create and could be made ahead of time to be stepped into, it would require a few simple knots to apply. Garrett wanted a reusable design that could be stepped into, dildo applied, and then tied up for quick donning, much like a traditional strap-on harness.

Desiree pondered the last few nights of practice with the ropes harness procedure. She liked the braided one best because it felt most secure and provided good pressure with the ridged mound on the clit end of the strapless strap-on. It applied pressure in just the right spot. She didn't mind the anticipation as Garrett took his time adjusting it and pulling each section tight against the braided ridge, strap by strap, wrap by wrap. The wait was tantalizing as he yanked and pulled, and fiddled with adjustments.

Surprisingly, Desiree enjoyed the tugging and fussing with the rope pressing into her flesh and Garrett's hands touching her. Sometimes she longed to feel Garrett in a more intimate way. She was bi, but Garrett was 100% gay sissyboy. Sam was Desiree's newest partner, and they were all becoming close friends quickly. Desiree imagined a few scenarios as Garrett fussed with another knot.

She felt the rope harness slide down her legs toward her knees and Garrett held it there.

"Stick the dildo in," he commanded as he held the ropes and pried open the holes in the braided ridge one by one. There was room for each of the appendages on the dildo. The phallus end strapped securely first, then a rope surrounding the bulb for the vaginal retainer piece and finally on loop for the anal plug and a strap up the butt crack attached to a macramé waist belt. Desiree shimmied into the rope harness and pulled it up her thighs.

"A little help?" Des asked Garrett as her hands were full with rope, and she needed assistance popping each of the appendages into the corresponding orifices of her genitals.

Garrett sprung to action, "Yes, girl, let's just..." He grabbed the dildo and gently positioned it, adding a dab of lube to each bulb.

"Pop," went the vaginal piece as Garrett pressed it in, and then he fiddled with the anal plug after applying more lube. Of course, he knew just how to coax an asshole into accepting a foreign object. He circled his finger and knuckle into Desiree's anus and with one decisive jam, the plug was firmly planted up her butt. Desiree jumped a little and giggled, and her butt hole happily accepted the new stimulation. She relaxed into it.

Garrett tied the tips of the rope ends into the alpine butterfly loops he had crafted on the waist of the harness and tied each of them off. Desiree felt secure. She did a few lunge steps and hip thrusts to try out the flexibility and security of the harness. She grabbed at her dick and tugged a little. She liked how tightly it hugged her groin, thighs, and butt cheeks. It felt sexy to wear. She enjoyed how the tail ends of the rope dangled and sometimes tickled the back of her upper thighs.

Especially sexy was the cock that sprang around in front of her, bouncing with her movements, red and perky. It felt ready and poised to be plunged into a willing body hole at any moment. But first, an adjustment was needed.

Desiree pressed the button at the base of the balls on the dildo. Instantly, she felt the hum of the motor and the bulb inside her vagina filling her up steadily. She then tested the next button, which started a pulsing vibration from the implanted bullet at the clit mound. She yelped with the sudden stimulation, but eased into it in moments, playing with the settings.

"That's a strong vibe! I wonder how much the receiver will feel it," she wondered to Garrett.

"I'm tempted to find out!" replied Garrett with a raised eyebrow. He eyed his friend with her stiff red cock, teasingly.

"You wanna?!" Desiree checked, enthusiastically. And she meant it.

Garrett had been with women a few times in traditional sexual ways, experimenting with finding his sexuality. He had NOT, however, been pegged by one before. Let alone, he had never engaged sexually with Desiree.

"Come on, it feels so good, I want to try it out," she pleaded. "You did such a good job with the fitting of this harness. Let me put my dick in you, Gee." Desiree pumped her hips teasingly and grabbed at her tits, flicking her tongue. She reached up and pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail, getting ready to play.

"How about you take my mouth," Garrett offered.

"That'll do!" she exclaimed.

Garrett dropped to his knees in front of his friend while she leaned against the wall.

"Suck my cock, boy." She directed.

He gripped the base, pulling slightly and Desiree moaned with pleasure as the large vaginal bulb and anal plug pulled against her sphincters simultaneously. She tightened her ass cheeks. Garrett licked and played with the bobbing dong, moaning as he noticed his friend relaxing into pleasure. He had a close view of his knot work and admired the design he had made as he sucked and stroked. He assessed the effectiveness of his design. He allowed the large phallus into the back of his throat, causing a gag and depositing a release of thick, slippery saliva on it.

Garrett continued to stroke and pull and Desiree smiled and held her hands on her hips. She moved her hands up her abdomen and cupped and squeezed her breasts beneath her shirt. Her nipples were hard and she pinched and rolled them, gasping in pleasure. She was beginning to get a little lost in the sensations. Her eyes closed and she relaxed passively into receiving Garrett's oral pleasures. It felt so good with the base of the dildo press on her clit while also stimulating her twat and asshole. It was a delicious sensation and felt so dirty.

Desiree reached down and pressed the vibe buttons until she found a satisfying pattern. She settled against the wall again, arching her pelvis forward as Garrett skillfully worked her dick. Garrett found it unexpectedly stimulating to be working a cock attached to a woman.

"Talk dirty to me, Gee," she demanded.

Garrett laughed a little as he sputtered his mouth on the dildo which occupying too much of his mouth to make words. He switched to a hand job, which was equally effective at yanking and tugging her lady parts with the tool.

"You like your cock sucked, don't you, Des?" he started.

"I do! Stroke it faster," she replied.

Garrett complied and noticed the resistance on each upstroke as the anchors pulled and stimulated inside his friend's orifices.

"This cock is going to feel so good slamming inside Sam tomorrow. Jamming, stroking, sliding, and penetrating," Garrett encouraged.

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

Desiree felt tension building, and her chest began heaving as her arousal escalated. The tight ropes pulled against the flesh of her butt and her groin. Her breathing caught in her throat, mounting pressure again and again with each stroke. The dildo pulled, and her G spot and anus begged for pressure. The dildo pressed, and her clit received pressure from the ridged bump and vibe from the implanted bullet, and her anus and the back of her vaginal wall received stimulation. It felt so good!

"That's right, you like having a thick, hard cock. Cum for me, baby," Garrett forced, and it felt so odd directing his friend this way while playing with her new cock, but he liked it!

Desiree braced her hands on the front of her thighs and shuddered as she prepared to let an orgasm take over, gasping and groaning.

"Yes! I want to cum with this cock, I want to shoot my load so hard," Desiree thrusted and Garrett again moved his mouth to the red dick, sucking, pulling, pressing, pulling rhythmically.

Desiree's body quaked against the wall and her knees weakened, nearly slamming into Garrett on his knees in front of her as he released his grip. Peals of orgasm rippled from her asshole, to her perineum, to her vagina, to her clit. She reached to turn the vibe off as she finished spasming and gasping, hands on her knees now bent over forward.

"Wow, that was intense!" she felt exhilarated. Thanks, buddy. Garrett smiled shyly, surprisingly turned on by the whole interlude.

XXX

The buzzer rang and Garrett leaped to answer it. Sam was wearing a green satin kimono with koi fish turning into dragons on it. It complimented Sam's black, always recently touched-up hairstyle and olive skin. Sam's skin was beautiful and smooth. Totally lickable.

"Hugs!" Garrett embraced Sam as they both stepped into the apartment.

They both swayed and smiled warmly, excited for the evening ahead.

Desiree appeared from the dining nook, tottering three drinks in stemless cups toward them all, reaching out a cup to each.

"Let's celebrate, Des gets a Dick!" they all toasted, laughing.

"Now let's work out the scene," Desiree grabbed at her bulging crotch which was not successfully hiding the large dildo beneath her skirt, poking out ridiculously far.

She had already donned the rope harness and managed to insert the plugs into their respective holes in her perineum. She had tied the ends of the rope securely and was juicily walking around with a raging hard-on while preparing for their awaited rendezvous.

"Sam, you will be on your knees sucking and worshiping my impressive new dick. I want you to touch me all over, baby. Kiss my legs, my pussy, my ass cheeks, my tits. Gee, I want you to tend to Sam with kisses and squeezes. Work your magic."

"I want some ass action too!" Garrett chimed in.

"Of course, you'll get some, after Sam gets some first!" Desiree assured him.

"Sam, I am going to stick this thing inside you and fuck you so good, baby," she gripped her bulge excitedly. Sam smiled eagerly.

After some more visiting and discussion of potential details and outcums of the loosely agreed scene, the trio found themselves in the bedroom. Desiree dimmed the lights and pulled the blinds closed. She pulled off her long skirt and her tank top. She hadn't worn a bra and her small, B-cup breasts displayed perfectly on her chest, hard nipples poking out. She caressed her own smooth pale skin as she beckoned Sam toward her.

"We can leave this on, but take everything else off." Desiree directed Garrett to assist with the removal of Sam's pants, undershirt, and underwear. Sam stood there and allowed the two to gently and teasingly remove articles of clothing. They all giggled and teased as more of Sam's olive skin was exposed.

"It's a shame to cover you back up," Desiree commented as she reapplied the green satin garment to Sam's chiseled arms and over Sam's finely muscled shoulders, "But this will feel so nice brushing against us as our bodies combine in a new way." She tugged the front of the kimono closed as she pressed her body against Sam's warmth. They enjoyed a humpy, groany embrace for a few moments. Des enjoyed wetness growing between her legs, which felt swollen and full with the tool pressing into her. Sam groaned into her neck. She couldn't wait to penetrate her lover.

Desiree looked down to see Garrett kissing, stroking and loving on Sam's legs. Sam enjoyed it and smiled. She moved over to the edge of the bed and sat, enjoying the deep pressure that added to her ass plug and vaginal bulb. Desiree rocked a little on the bed to deepen the pleasure as Sam bent over the edge of the bed meeting halfway across to work at Desiree's red silicone cock. Sam's ass was exposed and Garrett went right to work, after checking in with them both.

Sam sucked and fondled Desiree's boner, tugging and pulling at it just as Garrett had. It felt even better now coming from her lover. Sam's fingers managed to find their way around the rope and alongside the smooth taper of the bulb and up inside her vagina, probing and filling her pussy up tightly.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good!" Des groaned, flopping her head back onto the bed in relaxed pleasure.

Sam's fingers slid smoothly, filling her up. Sam noticed how the bulges of the bumpy concentric spheres of the butt plug appendage could be felt through Desiree's back vaginal wall. Des appreciated how delicate and invasive it all felt as she writhed on the bed under Sam. Sam, in turn, gyrated over the edge of the bed, ass being expertly tended to by their gay friend Garrett who was slurping and kissing away between Sam's legs. Sam groaned and bucked at the edge of the bed, gasping every so often while playing with Desiree's lady parts.

"I want it in me," Sam demanded, motioning to Desiree's sloppy shiny wet phallus.

Des sprang up eagerly from the bed as Sam relaxed deeper into it, pulling a pillow closer. Garrett plopped onto the bed, making room for Des behind Sam. Desiree stood behind Sam and applied more saliva to the dong, jerking herself a little while aiming the tip toward Sam's wet hole. Garrett had done a good job preparing Sam and she praised him for it.

"Just look at that yummy, tight hole, ready for my pretty new prick, baby!" Desiree exclaimed as she pressed the head teasingly against the pucker of Sam's ass. Sam groaned and exhaled pleasingly.

"Give it to me. Penetrate me." Sam besought, opening up ass cheeks and tilting toward her while bent over.

Garrett ran his fingers into Sam's slick black hair and scrunched them on Sam's scalp. He pressed Sam's head backward, bending Sam's neck and exposing Sam's face for more kisses, which he planted all over Sam's cheeks and jaw. Sam's breathing caught as Desiree gently, slowly made tiny penetrative strokes deeper and deeper into Sam's opening asshole.

After a few moments of smooth shallow explorative strokes, the head of the red dildo was inside and Sam was loving it, now kissing Garrett back on the lips, exploring deeply with his tongue. The two flicked lips and tongues and Des was momentarily mesmerized watching her lover and her gay best friend make out like that. She was more turned on than she ever expected to be. Garrett and Des's eyes caught in a gaze while his lips were locked onto Sam's and they both smiled.

Des stroked more deeply and slowly and Sam exhaled in a deeply relaxed groan. She enjoyed the feeling of wetness inside her own twat and asshole as she pressed and probed into Sam's body. Des reached under and turned on the clit vibe. Sam jolted at the sudden hum and new stimulation, pausing briefly, and then eased into a satisfying moan with each continued thrust. Garrett flipped over and began wedging himself beneath Sam on the bed, exposing his own ass to them both. Sam raised up and gripped both of Garrett's masculine ass cheeks and pressed, squeezing them as Garrett moved closer to Sam's guarded front side, still smashed against the bed. Des continued pounding, now making her own squeals of delight with the deepest part of penetration. The clit vibe pressed firmly at the hilt of each penetration, sending ripples of pleasure deep into Desiree's pussy. Her ass enjoyed the simultaneous stretch and pressure from the rope harness pressing into her flesh and the anal bulb.

"Make room for me!" Garrett wiggled his hips, trying to get himself down into the space between Sam and the bed.

Desiree jammed her dildo deeply and grabbed Sam's hips. She pulled them both away from the bed. Sam yelped in pleasure. She reached her hands around to grab Sam's chest and abdomen as Sam stood impaled in front of her. She noted the soft, cooling smooth Satin of the kimono, which felt luscious and feminine in her hands and against Sam's skin. Garrett then assumed Sam's previous position, bent over the bed, feet on the floor, ass exposed, and waiting. He was propped up on his elbows, smiling and looking back at them both.

"You ready for this, baby?" Des whispered to Sam. Garrett pulled his ass cheeks open wide and deposited saliva to his ready asshole.

Des, buried deep inside Sam, reached around to Sam's own hard cock and began stroking. She moved Sam's hand to his own cock, and they began stroking together until Sam was quickly fully engorged. She slapped a quick pump of lube on Sam's cock and guided him closer to Garrett, taking a few tiny steps together. Sam's ass was full, and his cock was craving to be buried in warm wetness. He stood, stooping forward a bit with Desiree's dildo inside him from behind, and positioned the head of his dick at Garrett's pucker. Sam pressed and within a few strokes found himself buried into their relaxed and groaning friend on the bed.

Sam gripped Garrett's hips and Desiree moved closer, attempting not to move too much and risk dismounting Sam. She braced while she allowed Sam to find the pace and rhythm for them all. Sam pressed and penetrated deeper, and as he did so he slid further off Desiree's dildo and then back on. This progressed in a see-saw motion, Sam's dick slamming deeply into groaning Garrett's spasming ass, as his own spasming ass released and accepted Desiree's cock with each delicious thrust.

Desiree stood, observing her two favorite guys get off on getting their asses rammed, while she herself also received the pleasure of anal stimulation. She petted her hands along Sam's flanks and back, appreciating the strength and power of her man's body giving and receiving such vulnerable pleasure. She pressed the button on the vibe twice, ramping it instantly up to full power, she also started the second vibrator in the vaginal part. It buzzed away at her clit, increasing her excitation. Sam noticed, too, with each de-thrust from Garrett's ass, Des rammed deeply into him and the vibe tickled at his sensitive opening. 'Buzzz, smoosh, swock, slam!', the rhythm became reliable. And with this reliability came the mount of an orgasm for Des.

Her breathing and groaning became quicker and more urgent. Des began meeting Sam's thrusts into Garret by holding onto Sam's hips tightly to match the pace and maintain their connection. Sam's thrusts also began to increase intensely, along with Desiree's piquing arousal. Garrett's panting and moaning soon aligned, and the three found themselves in a synergy of sexual energy. They built a funnel of orgasmic tension which they all fueled with breath and sound and motion while fucking hard and dirty.

"Oh, gawd! Oh, oh, oh, yeah!" Des's urgent voice pealed out between them all as she climaxed. Her hips thrust and jerked spasmodically into Sam, and he paused to support her. Garrett waited for more thrusting from Sam.

Des turned off the vibe as she began to regulate her breath in recovery. She kept her dildo inside Sam and resumed pumping into him, as Sam resumed slamming into Garrett in return, and the two men groaned. This time, she managed to change up the timing so that she was thrusting deepest into Sam as Sam was thrusting deepest into Garrett. Garrett was the first to enjoy the new technique, and his groans became more like squeals and soon escalated.

"Awwwhh, awwhh, nnnyeahhh! Cumming!" Garrett warned. Sam soon felt the spasms of Garrett's asshole surrounding his cock. Garrett reached under to stroke himself to climax completion and spurted on the bed.

Sam grunted, with his cock as hard as ever, surrendering to both the overwhelm of sensation in his stretched asshole, and the delicious sensations surrounding his cock inside Garrett's satisfied body. Sam thrust, jolted, sputtered and came so hard his legs became weak. He pumped a huge load of cum inside Garrett. Then Sam heaved onto Garrett's strong back, and Desiree held him tightly as she again felt ripples of orgasm again seizing her own body. The three gushed in relieved laughter together as they gathered their energy each to their own again.

"I am so glad you roped me into this," Desiree exclaimed as they all laughed together.

Published 
Written by Mofeoprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors