Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Sex Stories

This section is devoted to one thing, hot anal sex stories.

Our stories feature first timers - anal sex virgins, as well as those more proficient in the art, including DP (double penetration) stories and other group sex acts.

Click on the links below to read some of the sexiest anal stories you'll ever come across - embellish a story you like, or add an anal story of your own for others to enjoy.

Trending Stories

Spellbound

Will he break free from the spell?

Young Sarah refused to release his hand and was dragged across the cold, wet ground, muddying her modest flannel nightgown. “Don’t go! She’s cast a spell on you!” With a harsh fling of his wrist, her husband Abraham shook her loose a few steps before entering the mist. Those bearing witness knew the mist was no ordinary mist. Despite its beautiful lavender hue, the villagers knew evil lurked there. Abraham, however, had b...

All Stories

Spellbound

Will he break free from the spell?

Young Sarah refused to release his hand and was dragged across the cold, wet ground, muddying her modest flannel nightgown. “Don’t go! She’s cast a spell on you!” With a harsh fling of his wrist, her husband Abraham shook her loose a few steps before entering the mist. Those bearing witness knew the mist was no ordinary mist. Despite its beautiful lavender hue, the villagers knew evil lurked there. Abraham, however, had b...

Mark And Pam - Chapter 7 - More Treats

Pam wants Mark to enjoy all of her

“I don’t know what you do to me, Mark, but my God. Sometimes when you love me I feel like my body will explode. I feel the wonderful things you are doing to me, but nothing else in the world exists, I don’t even know I’m in our bedroom,” Pam whispered. I lifted her legs moved closer to her then slid my cock into her pussy. Pam’s eyes closed and she moaned as my cock filled her wet pussy. I put her legs over my shoulders a...

The Physiotherapist

The Things We Do For Love

Following on from surgery underwent earlier this year, Oliver, my hubby has attended half a dozen appointments with a physiotherapist, one specialising in the manipulation of muscles to treat musculoskeletal pain. They’ve built up a nice relationship getting to know each other and Oliver, I know, looks forward to the appointments knowing he’ll undress to his underwear only, lie on the treatment table, front and back, and...

Score 54 54
12
2.9k Views 2.9k
868 words 868 words

Discovering the Deep Pleasures of Anal Sex

Mary has multiple orgasms from anal sex, and subsequently demands it often!

When I was in university, my sexual experience blossomed with my girlfriend, as did hers, along with our sexual identities. My love for Mary was complete, and our very active sex life solidified our heterosexuality. Mary shared an off-campus apartment with Karen. My sexual landscape began to change, however, when Karen's boyfriend John entered my life, which confused my sexual identity. This true story tells how Mary and...

Second Job

I meet a prostitute again in a business meeting, five years after I paid for her.

The London train was quiet as I headed in on a day trip for a meeting. Unlike most trips, I had company part way. My daughter Helen and her friend Kim were also on board, staying overnight with some erotic purpose in mind. At least, that was my assumption from their whispering and giggling. I tried to concentrate on work but couldn't help glancing up from my laptop at Kim, who looked gorgeous. The girls got off at Finsbur...

Escorting Experiment

Kim and Helen pretend to be hookers.

Helen knew what was coming even before Kim spoke. Four days previously, Helen had told her best friend about her first painful anal experience, saying she had hated it. Deep down, Helen knew she was lying. Helen had loved it, though she denied it vehemently - even to herself. After much persuasion, Helen agreed to try again with Kim there for moral support. Now, the formerly shy and nervous Kim was pressuring her. "Get yo...

Simone's Power Play

"Marcus meets Simone"

The click of Simone's heels reverberated throughout the dimly lit hallway, the soundtrack of anticipation as she made her way towards an unassuming door. A faint smell of lubricant filled the air, a harbinger of the indulgence that waited beyond the threshold. She paused, hand hovering over the cold metal doorknob, her heartbeat echoing in her ears like a frantic drumroll. She pressed it down, entering the forbidden chamb...

Calling His Bluff - Part 5

Colleen and Myles explore a new way of lovemaking.

In the following weeks, Myles grew bolder, sneaking into my room almost every night. I'd begun taking a nap shortly after dinner so that I'd be bright-eyed and alert when he arrived a few hours later. On a hot night in August, I noticed he wore a sly smile while climbing through my window. I sat up in bed, wearing a pink nightie I'd bought especially for him. Through my own smile, I said, "You're looking quite devious ton...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Car Park Humiliation

After a long drought, Helen gets laid but receives more than she bargained for.

Helen frowned. Her father was pacing nervously. "Don't worry, Dad," she said to get him to stay still. "You know we're both top of the class. I doubt our grades are in much doubt." Inwardly, she wasn't so sure. She knew she'd fluffed a couple of questions and was nervous. But her father visibly relaxed and stopped pacing up and down the kitchen. Her best friend Kim - who was here so they could share their anxiety - looked...

A First Time To Remember - Part Two

Edgar tries anal sex with Nicole for the first time.

Edgar is in his school break when suddenly his phone vibrates. He gets it out of his pocket and opens it up. It's Nicole that has texted him, and he impatiently waits for the message to load. "So, are you still free today? I really need you, I can't live a moment longer separated from your cock." He promised her he will come to her place after he finishes school. Only two hours to go and he is free to storm out of the cla...

Catching Up

Kim talks to Helen about her latest sexual escapade with Helen's father

Kim slouched comfortably in the armchair in the corner of Helen's bedroom and started chatting merrily. She seemed far more relaxed than Helen remembered her ever seeing her. Helen was pleased that the buxom Japanese teenager wore the same clingy and exceptionally skimpy sailor's suit as she'd worn the previous week - a far cry from the loose, baggy clothes she usually wore. This outfit suited her, showing off her slim fi...

Three Weeks

A conversational journey

“There is no fucking way. Why does every guy want that? I knew you were going to make that the wager. There is no fucking way I am ever going to let anyone fuck my ass. Look at me I’m tiny and my little butthole is even tinier. One of my boyfriends before you tried it. He got like zero of his little dick in me and there was just no fucking way. Furthermore, I’ve never told you this because I didn’t want it to go to your h...

Let's Try Something New

Please be gentle but fuck me hard

K and B had been together for a while, their relationship deepening with each passing day. K, a fiery brunette with an adventurous spirit, had recently become more open about her desires and tonight she had something special in mind. B, with his gentle demeanor and a body lean and strong from years of sports, had always been attentive to her needs, but he was hesitant about crossing certain boundaries. They were in bed, t...

The Convention

Mark's convention experience takes a daring turn when he discovers his boss's hidden depths in the hotel spa.

I entered the hotel bar, my mind buzzing from the whirlwind of the convention. It was an oasis of calm and elegance, a stark contrast to the frenetic energy of the past few days. Soft golden hues beautifully lit the space, casting a warm glow over polished wood and plush seating. The gentle strains of piano music floated through the air, creating an atmosphere that felt both intimate and inviting. As I scanned the room fo...

Raw

All She Wanted Was To Enjoy Herself

She was difficult to miss—a loud Russian with huge breasts. In truth, everything was of a bigger proportion, except height. She was always involved: in pool parties, and aqua aerobics, she'd be there, talking and laughing loudly with her compatriots. She always seemed to be alone, though. Dances in the evening would always be with her friends, never with a husband or boyfriend. I often looked at her; those breasts in her...