Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied down

"An afternoon of debauchery awaits........"

40
28 Comments 28
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

It was the aroma that I sensed first.

Nothing quite matches the alluring musky smell of an aroused pussy.

The feel of her thighs clamping my ears as she lowered herself onto my face confirmed what I had anticipated.

The reason for my need to rely on non-visual senses was that I was blindfolded and tied naked to my bed.

The first surprise was my tongue encountering short bristly hair. I had gone down on Tessa earlier that morning, she was delightfully smooth as usual. There was no way she could have grown hair that quickly.

As my tongue went to work among her folds I was rewarded quickly with appreciative moaning. Unable to use my hands or fingers, I relied upon my tongue, exploring and probing. I was able to move my head and neck so was in a position to give this wonderful pussy the attention it obviously craved. 

I pride myself on my oral skills and honestly believe that I have finessed a technique that both works and delivers. The key to this is the willingness to use my tongue everywhere from clit to bum. It was while trying to reach this bum that I encountered my second surprise.

A solid metallic object, my imagination went into overdrive, could this be a butt plug?

Tessa and I had been together for about a year and as you can guess from my current predicament our sex life was anything but vanilla. Tessa was up for trying most things but as yet I had not persuaded her to try a plug.

As the bum above my face was already occupied I continued to give the pussy all of my attention. I was clearly on the right track as it was pushed down into my face. The mystery owner of this pussy gave me every encouragement. I felt her fingers seek out her clit and begin to rub it while I worked my tongue into her opening.

“I’m cumin, fuck. I’m cumin,” a husky voice announced, it was not Tessa.

“I told you he was good,” Tessa replied, confirming she was in the bedroom.

My cock was standing to attention and I felt Tessa’s familiar grip as she began to fondle me. Tessa knew exactly how to drive me wild and quickly took me in her mouth. I was in heaven.

Having cum once, the mysterious owner of the pussy above my face showed no hurry or intention to move it. I wasn’t complaining and continued to work my tongue into all the right places. The silk scarf covering my eyes was however now drenched in her juice.

With my cock standing to attention from being pleasured in Tessa’s mouth, I felt her make her next move.  She threw her leg over me and impaled herself on my cock. She was so wet that she took my whole length first time,

Tessa and I enjoyed an energetic physical relationship. We didn’t have a favourite position, it depended on our moods and the circumstances. Tessa on top was a regular position for those mornings when neither of us had to get up for work.

I was used to fucking Tessa and knew what she liked, but because I was tied up I was restricted in what I could do. I started thrusting into her using my hips to drive my cock, Tessa was already wet but the sounds she was making confirmed to me that I was doing the right thing. At the same time, the mystery pussy splayed over my face was responding well to what I was able to do with my tongue. I concentrated on her entrance because her fingers were working her clit with an obviously well-practiced technique. I still had no idea who this pussy belonged to.

Tessa started to cum on my cock, whenever she straddled me she came quickly. I assume because she was able to take me in so deeply?

The mystery pussy left my face and then turned around and lowered herself back onto me. This time she was facing Tessa. I knew at once that they were kissing. What I didn’t know was that the owner of the mystery pussy was fingering Tessa’s clit.

Tessa had never hidden from me how sexually confident and adventurous she was but this drove me to a new height of arousal. I felt my balls tighten and my cock twitch. Seconds later I spurted two long ropes of cum deep into Tessa’s wet pussy. 

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

I went limp and lay back on the bed. My cock softened in Tessa’s pussy  and then slipped out. The owner of the mystery pussy climbed off of my face and we all three lay side by side panting.

A voice I vaguely recognised said, “It is time to untie him, let him see what has been going on.”

Tessa kissed me on the lips and then untied the drenched silk scarf that had acted as a blindfold. She then untied my arms and I reached up and hugged her.

My eyes then fell upon our guest. Donna was one of Tessa’s workmates, an athletic black girl who I had secretly lusted after ever since I had known Tessa. Donna was lying face down on our bed and I gazed in lusty awe at her naked body. The blue jeweled cap of a butt plug protruded from her toned bum.

I leaned over and kissed Donna. She responded with enthusiasm, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

Earlier that morning Tessa and I had woken late. Neither of us had to work and apart from a few domestic duties, we didn’t have anything to do. We were both naked, and as soon as we were fully awake we both became aware of and aroused by the scents of last night’s energetic fucking.

I had gone down on Tessa with enthusiasm, her shaved pussy with its still puffy lips was just too inviting to be ignored. After I had made Tessa cum with my tongue and fingers she had laid me down and sucked my cock. I was up for fucking her again but she just kept me in her mouth and I shot my first load of the day straight down her throat.

Afterwards, lying in each other's arms Tessa began to tease me. “You deserve a reward, lover and I’m going to give you one.”

I was intrigued and kissed her.

“If I was to grant you a wish, that for 24 hours you could have anything you wanted, anything sexual. What would it be?” Tessa’s impish smile told me she wasn’t kidding.

We showered together and then took a long walk through the park into town to get some croissants and pastries from a bakery. We took these home and made coffee which we enjoyed together.

Tessa kept up the pressure and kept teasing more fantasies out of me. She got me to admit that I wanted to try anal sex and that I found the idea of a butt plug very exciting. She also got out of me something that I had only ever thought about privately and that was the idea that I might like to be tied up and blindfolded.

Tessa kept teasing me and it was obvious from the camel toe in her jogging pants that the ideas we were discussing were turning her on. I reached between her legs with the intention of fingering her but she pulled away.

“Not yet, I want to hear more from you, I know there is plenty more in that debauched mind of yours.”

It was then that I admitted that although I was smitten with Tessa and the sex we had together was the best I had ever had deep down a threesome with another woman was something that was high on my bucket list.

Tessa's eyes blazed with lust as she listened to me. “Who?” she demanded to know. “Who do you want to fuck as well as me?”

There was no holding back at this stage. My cock was obviously swollen in my jeans and I made no attempt to hide my arousal.

“Donna,” I blurted out, “Donna, I really want to fuck Donna.”

Tessa put down her coffee, leaned in, and kissed me, her tongue probing my mouth. Her hand began to rub my erection through my jeans.

“I need some time. I want you to go to the gym, then go and do the shopping. Can you also stop off at B&Q and get a couple of meters of soft rope?” 

I wanted to fuck Tessa right now on the dining table but it wasn’t to be.

“Go upstairs and pack your gym bag, and can you bring down that yellow silk scarf I bought you?”

A few minutes later as I was leaving the house Tessa kissed me at the door. “I just love that debauched mind of yours, see you in a few hours.”

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments