Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

V's Story

"A day in the life of a happy puppy and her master"

2
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you're out there, Avi. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This one's for you."

She awoke curled up on a soft, padded mat, covered in soft pink material with a stuffed lobster under her head. In the fog of awakening, it took her a few moments to realize that it was a dog bed and that it was exactly where she wanted to be. She got on her hands and knees and stretched, feeling the collar around her neck and that her ear band had slipped during the night. As usual, she slept without her tail in so she glanced up to the bed and saw him sleeping there. She quietly crawled out of the room and into the kitchen where her water bowl was waiting and lapped some up. Then, she saw one of her toys on the floor. Some of them had specific meanings when she brought them to him. Not this one though, so she picked it up in her teeth and flung it across the room with a flip of her head and chased it down. She continued this game for a while, so caught up that she didn’t notice him standing in the hallway watching her and smiling until he spoke.

“I have the sweetest, happiest puppy in the world.”

She looked up at him with the toy in her mouth, dropped it and barked happily and ran up to him. He petted her head and straightened her ears for her. She trotted over to the door and barked, glancing back at him.

“OK, Violet. I’ll let you out.”

He walked to the door and opened it, she scampered out into the yard, sniffed and ran around a bit before picking a spot to relieve herself. She didn’t look but she knew he was watching her and that he was proud and happy that she was no longer embarrassed by that. When she’d finished, she crawled quickly back to him, stopped with her knees apart, and waited for him to wipe her. He took the toilet paper that was kept in a small box by the door and wiped her gently then threw the paper away and headed to the kitchen. She barked and ran after him, turning around sticking her tailless bottom in the air.

“Ah yes, wait right there, Violet. I’ll be right back with your tail.”

He returned a few seconds later with her newest tail (the inflatable one), a tube of lubricant, and tissues. He lubed up several fingers and slid one into her tight ass slowly, working it in and out and around for a few seconds before inserting a second one. After he felt her relax, he inserted a third finger and slide all three in and out and around until she was moaning and whimpering. He slowly pulled his fingers out and wiped them off. Then he generously lubricated the plug for the tail and placed it against her willing asshole. As he pushed forward, she bore down and pushed back until it popped into place.

“Bark when you want me to stop, Violet,” he said, pumping the plug slowly. She barked after 5 pumps, feeling the plug stretching and filling her. He detached the pump and slapped her butt playfully. She scampered off and ran around the room, looking for her bone toy, the signal that she was wanting in “that way”. She barked happily when she found it and brought it to him.

“I was hoping you might bring me that, Violet,” he said and smiled broadly, “Roll over.”

As she rolled onto her back, he could see she was already wet and he crouched down between her legs, kissing and licking his way up her thighs. When he reached the top, he made one long, S-L-O-W lick all the way up her wet pussy with his tongue flat, wide, and hard, causing her to gasp when it crossed her clit. He started to make long but very gentle strokes up and down the sides of her pussy, parting the lips and caressing them gently, dipping his tongue just slightly inside her and coming close to her clit but not touching it. He kept it up until she was moaning and whimpering. Then he started making small circles all around the soft, wet folds, flicking her clit lightly every few seconds. As her back arched and her hips started to grind against his face, he slipped a finger into her dripping pussy and curled it up to reach her G-spot. She started to pound her “paw” on the ground, her signal that she wanted to speak as a human.

“Not yet, Violet… and don’t you cum until I tell you. Do you understand, Violet?”

She barked twice, meaning “yes” and tried to slow her breath and focus. He eased up with his finger and tongue and allowed her to relax a little bit. Then he increased the intensity quickly until her breath became quick again and slowed back down. Over and over, he brought her to the edge of orgasm until he sensed she could not take any more. He looked up slightly, keeping his finger moving in and out of her.

“You may speak, Violet.”

“Please, Master… please, please, PLEASE let me cum. God, I’m going crazy, I need it. I need it now, PLEASE!”

He made a few more licks and circles before he said, “Cum for me, Violet… cum NOW for your master.”

She allowed her body to have its release, arching her back and half barking, half screaming as her hands clutched the carpet. He kept licking and moving his fingers in and out of her as she orgasmed, easing up slightly as she came down from the crest but then increasing the intensity again to bring her to another. Finally, he gently slipped his fingers out of her and looked up into her satisfied eyes and at her smiling face.

He sat back on the couch and smiled broadly as he watched her roll her head back and forth on the floor, her hips still writhing and enjoying the feeling of warm butter flowing through her veins. After a little while, she started making little puppy whining noises as she got up on all fours and nuzzled his hand. He patted and stroked her head for as he turned on the television. She decided that she was not interested in sharing his attention and she hunted around for a rubber ball. When she found one, she barked loudly at it, looking back and forth between him and the ball, trying to get his attention.

“What’s wrong, Violet? Hmmm? You want to play, do you? Well, only for a little bit. I have some work to do today.”

He picked up the ball, sat back down on the couch and tossed it high into the air so it went bouncing across the room. She scrambled after it excitedly, trying desperately to catch it in the air. It ended up bopping her on the nose and rebounding into the corner where she trapped it and grabbed it with her teeth. Proudly, she brought it back to the couch and dropped it as his feet, panting happily. He gave the ball a few more tosses with his attention still half on the television. The last time he didn’t look up when she dropped the ball so she grabbed his pant leg with her teeth and growled.

“Violet, NO!”

She let go and backed up quickly, whimpering lightly.

“What have I told you about biting? No, no, no.” He stood up and put his hands on his hips, looking down at her sternly.

She cowered and whined, backing away from him.

“I’m sure you’re sorry, Violet, but this is not going to be tolerated. I’ve warned you. Fetch the slipper… NOW!”

The last thing she wanted to do was get that slipper. But she could tell he was very upset and serious so she slowly but deliberately crawled into the next room and fetched it, brought it back to him in her teeth and laid it at his feet. She then turned around, got down onto her elbows, and presented her backside to him.

“Good girl, Violet. But you should know I’m still quite upset. You’ll be getting quite the spanking for this behavior. I want you to bark once for every swat. Do you understand, Violet?”

She barked twice and hung her head down, closing her eyes in both anticipation and shame.

SabrinaDavison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaDavison

He slowly removed her tail plug and set it on a tissue on the couch. Then he knelt down beside her and placed his left hand on her back to steady her. He rubbed the sole of the slipper against her bare skin for a moment then raised it and brought it down hard. *SMACK!* There would be no warm up this time.

“Bark.”

He gave her a moment to get herself straight in her head, something she needed desperately. She knew she needed to identify this shame and pain with her actions.

*SMACK!* “Bark.”

He gave her another, shorter, moment and then began in earnest.

*SMACK!* “Bark.” *SMACK!* “Bark.” *SMACK!* “Bark.” *SMACK!* “Bark.” …

The blows came fast and hard and for longer than she could remember happening in the past. She kept her eyes closed and concentrated on the pain and her responses. After somewhere around twenty, she lost count as it felt like her skin was on fire.

Finally, he stopped and lifted his hand off her back.

“Stay there, Violet. I’ll be right back.”

She knew he was leaving her alone with her thoughts and they were not good thoughts. It was clear that she had been at fault. Impatience and selfishness had cost her dearly today. She never really wanted to speak but this time she wished she could express just how sorry she was and not just because she was punished. He was so good to her and made her life so happy and safe that she was greatly ashamed at how she had acted.

He returned fairly quickly but it seemed like several minutes. She kept her eyes closed out of respect and embarrassment so she didn’t know that he had brought lotion until she felt the cold liquid on her bottom. Gently and slowly, he rubbed the soothing lotion into her burning backside. She almost moaned in relief but kept it bottled up as she didn’t think she deserved the relief this time.

She heard him get up and then some soft thumps near her on the floor.

“Lie down, Violet,” he said and she opened her eyes to see several pillows laid in front of her. She stretched out, face down, across them.

He sat back down on the couch in silence, leaving her again alone with her thoughts. She tried hard to fight back the tears but the shame was too great and she began to sob. Her hopes for him to grant her speaking privileges without her requesting them but he did not. She forced herself to slow her breathing and gain control of herself. Once she could stop herself from crying, she crawled across the room and fetched the rag doll that meant she wished to speak as a human. She slowly and hesitantly returned to the couch and bent down putting it down in front of him, all without once meeting his eyes.

She could hear him take a deep breath as he picked up the doll and spoke quietly.

“You may speak as a human, Violet.”

“Thank you, Master. I am truly and terribly sorry for biting, Master. You are a wonderful and kind Master and my actions were more than disrespectful and wrong. You have made it very clear that you will not tolerate biting of any kind on any person and for me to do it to you was unforgivable. I plead for your favor and assure you that I shall make it a very sincere goal never to use my teeth in any inappropriate way again.”

The tears had started again and she had to fight to finish her statement.

“Please, Master. Please forgive me and allow me to continue to be your unworthy pet.”

He leaned down, reaching under her chin with his hand and gently lifting her face up to meet his gaze. His face was surprisingly soft and kind but he did not smile.

“I forgive you, Violet. I know you are truly sorry and that you will work hard not to make this mistake again. And you must know, Violet, even when I’m angry with you, you are now, and always will be, my beloved pet.”

He wiped a tear away from her cheek with his thumb and bent down further to kiss her softly on the forehead. It was a loving and tender kiss and she could feel that he did forgive her in it.

“If you’re ready for your tail, Violet, please put the slipper and doll back and return quickly.”

She did as she was told, smiling as the tears dried on her face. Scurrying quite rapidly, she assumed the position in front of him and watched as he picked up the lubricant from where it had been on the couch, next to the lotion. He quickly but thoroughly lubed her and the plug and popped it back in place, patting her on the head as he took the tissue into the kitchen to throw it away.

Watching him walk away, she was reminded of just how nice his butt looked and she felt a tingle in a place other than her recently punished bottom. He returned and sat down on the couch and began watching television again. She crawled up next to him and started panting, hoping he’d get the vague hint. Looking down at her, he smiled and patted her head but went back to watching the television. She laid her head down on his lap, her face as far up his thigh as she could reach, and panted again. He just stroked her head gently.

A little frustrated and definitely frisky, she moved so that she was between his legs and started licking him through his jeans and barking and whimpering. Apparently, that was finally enough of a hint.

“Okay, okay, if that’s what you want, Violet.”

He undid his jeans and lifted up his hips to let him slide them and his underwear down to his ankles. She barked happily and took his stiffening cock into her mouth. She had to lean far forward to keep her hands on the floor as she began sucking him hungrily. The smell and taste of him filled her head as she wrapped her lips tightly around his now fully erect cock. It was all she could do not to moan but she knew puppies didn’t do that so she fought the urge.

She glanced up to see him lay back fully and let his head fall onto the back of the couch. He did moan, loudly. It pleased her greatly to know she was giving him such pleasure and the tingle between her legs became a throb. Seemingly sensing this, he moved his leg so that his foot was between her knees. She lowered her hips so that she would work herself on his foot while she continued greedily sucking him with long, slow movements of her head.

When his moans turned into a growl, she quickened the pace and took him deeper into her throat while she grinded herself furiously onto his foot. She felt his body stiffen and heard him let go of a loud, guttural moan. She was ready and anxious as he came into her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head in the same rhythm even after he’d finished until she felt his body relax. Only then did she slow down and let his cock out of her mouth. She nuzzled and licked it gently.

Then she felt him lift his foot slightly, pressing into her wetness. She peeked up at him and saw the hunger in his eyes as he nodded slightly to her. That was all the encouragement she needed and she began humping his foot in earnest.

“That’s my good little puppy, Violet. Do it for me, make yourself cum for me.”

She growled low in her throat as the sensations began spreading through her stomach. He moved his foot in rhythm to her motions and locked eyes with her with that look of passion and desire. She felt her body take control over her movements and she closed her eyes and rode the sensations as they enveloped her body and her mind. It swept over her with such intensity that she was barely conscious afterward as she slid down off of the couch and wrapped her tightly in his arms in a small ball on the floor.

“Good girl, Violet. Good girl,” he said softly into her ear while he held her tightly. She closed her eyes and, this time, let the wave of emotions wash over her completely.

Published 
Written by gushkinbanda
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors