Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Popular Stories

Teaching Karen a Lesson

If having to deal with a 'Karen' is bad, try being married to one. My dysfunctional marriage is about to get even more so...

“What part of ‘I want to speak to your manager’ do you not understand?” The waitress, who was already shrunk and folded into herself like a frightened turtle, took a step back. Her eyes were down at her fingers, nervously kneading another. “Y-yes, ma’am....

All Stories

Nightshade: Part 2

The consumation of their burning need fills them both exquisitely.

Taylor nudged her shoulder to turn her around, now facing him. He paused, yet again, and looked her up and down. To her credit, she was perfectly positioned and showed no signs of her indiscretion. He furrowed his brow and looked expectantly at his kitten...

Nightshade Part 1

The consent of the word was one of his favorite parts of their play.

His hands slowly made their way around and under the fabric of her dress, cupping her breasts. They ached for his attention. Her body always ached for his attention. Her body responded without a thought and she arched her back, grinding her ass into his c...

I’m sure most of you know at least a little bit about BDSM by now. If nothing else, from the dubious Fifty Shades books. If you own a copy, please do the BDSM community and yourself a favour and burn it, toss it in the bin, use the pages to clean your win...

If you were to listen to her mother, Anna possessed all the attributes required to make millions from the sport of tennis. She had raw talent – though, God knows, she was wasting it. She was pretty too: long legs, a good bust. Still, a pity, her mother sa...

Score 17 17
5
616 Views 616
4.9k words 4.9k words

Return To The Combat Zone

Sue asked Max to push her boundaries. Max pushed them further than she ever imagined possible.

By the time Sue reached the door, she was already soaked to the skin. The rain fell in sheets turning the unpaved parts of the driveway into a river. A huddled figure sat in a domed porter's chair by the door. Only his battered frock coat and crumpled hat...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Training Her Cunt

I continue my training of little bitch. She's desperate to have me use her pussy, but how long will I make her wait?

I put her to bed later that night, still wearing her soaking wet panties, and still unsated. After she fell asleep, I undressed myself, got ready for bed, and lay down next to her, falling asleep quickly. In the night, I awoke drowsily to feel her curled...

Sharon's Tale Chapter 5: Master and Mistress. New Tricks

Up and down, up and down, they raise and lower me over this phallic device, fucking me slowly.

I'm just into my third year by a few weeks and have something new to look forward to tonight, although it is with a little trepidation. Alex had asked me a few months ago if I would service this client. They have a particular request, wanting to take me t...

Your Servant, Abigail: Redux

New teacher, Abigail Ferguson, finds more than she expected at her new school.

The cool of the autumn afternoon was not enough to take away the heat of nervousness Abigail felt throughout her entire twenty-four-year-old body. The first-year teacher had only been at Hatley on Kent for six months. Since training and orientation last S...

Teaching Karen a Lesson Part II

A week after I taught my wife some manners, our lives have changed for the better, but has my wife really changed?

“Hey, honey,” Erin called from the bedroom. “Can you zip me up, please?” “Sure, dear,” I said, finishing the last gulp of my coffee. “Wow, look at what we have here…” I marveled at my wife’s backside as I approached. She wore a slender red dress that hugg...

Pleasure and Pain

Being tied up

The table was wood. Solid, sturdy, immobile. The gloves were silk. Black, long, and sheer. The chains resting on the table were polished steel, with small clamps on each end. The room was dark, with no windows. Only a single light shone from the ceiling o...