Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drive On A Spring Day

"This about a drive out into the country that did not end very well."

35
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

It was a warm spring afternoon, I looked at Kay and suggested that we take a long drive out in the country. We packed a basket with some food to have a picnic out during our drive. Kay had on a light sun dress with no bra, thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and thong panties.

We were driving for about two hours and found a large pasture that did not have any fences around it with lush green grass. As we were driving, she was rubbing my thigh, also my cock, getting me hard. I pulled the car off the side of the road.

Kay asked, “What did you have in mind?

I looked at her, “Well there does not seem to be anybody around and I am horny for your sexy body.”

I also said, “Just take your panties off before you even get out of the car.”

I threw a blanket on the ground not too far from the car. As Kay got out of the car, she pulled her sun dress over her head, as she walked to the blanket only in her stockings and high heels.

She looked at me and said, “I think you are overdressed and need to strip down.”

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants, letting my cock spring to life. Kay immediately got on her knees and put me in her mouth as I finished taking my pants and shoes off. After I was hard and wet, Kay turned and got on her hands and knees.

As I started to fuck her doggy and making her breasts sway. It quickly got dark, and a storm produced a lot of thunder and a large amount of lightning. We quickly jumped back into the car, naked. We dressed in the car.

I put on my pants, tee shirt and shoes. While Kay slipped back into her sundress that was slightly wet and slightly transparent. You could see her sexy nipples through her sundress.

We started to head for home but, our car died in front of a large farmhouse. There was also a large barn and a couple of other outbuildings.

The flashes of lightning made the house look very scary. We decided to take cover in there till the storm blew over as there were also high winds. We thought that with the large amount of lightning and the high winds there might be a tornado.

The car died close to the gate in the fence around the house. As we approached the gate, I saw a sign that made me shiver. It was a no-trespassing sign, also there was a second sign that read “Enter at your own risk, we are not responsible for what happens to you!”

Kay grabbed my arm and yelled, “Are we sure we should go in there?”

She had to yell as the wind was blowing so hard and loud. I opened the gate, and we ran through it. We got onto the porch and saw another sign that had the following on it, “By entering you are taking a chance and we are not responsible for what happens to you”.

Kay grabbed my wrist saying, “Honey, I have a bad feeling and I am scared.”

I opened the front door and tried the lights; they did not turn on.

I looked at Kay and said, “The power must be out, because of the storm.”

There was furniture in the house, but it still looked like it was abandoned. I tried to use my cell phone to call for help but, I had no bars and it said, “NO SERVICE”. We thought we heard a noise that came from somewhere upstairs in the house.

There is a beautiful staircase that went upstairs. We walked up the stairs after reaching the top of the steps, we then split up. Kay went to the left, and I turned and went to the right.

I went into the first room I came to and found it was a large bathroom with both a shower and a large claw-foot bathtub. I wondered where the occupants were since the bathtub still had water in it.

Kay walked into the first room that she came to, and was shocked by what she saw by using the light from her cell phone.

Kay saw a woman, who was naked and strapped spread eagle on a table, with a ball gag in her mouth. The woman was shaved, and her smooth pussy was very wet, like she had recently cum. As Kay lifted her light, she noticed that there were other women in the room. Some were in cages, there were two women who were in stocks, and another was in shackles, just barely touching the floor.

All the women were naked, and all had ball gags to prevent them from either talking or screaming. There was one woman in a cage that had her in the doggy position and a dildo was in her pussy that was attached to the back of the cage.

A couple of the women started to do their best at screaming. But Kay did not hear someone come up behind her and grabbed her, holding her hands behind her.

They leaned over and whispered into her ear, “You were warned twice, and you have entered this room, you will now be punished. Are you ready for your punishment?”

Kay simply nodded her head, as another stranger first put a ball gag into her mouth and fastened it, to where she could not scream or yell. They then took her over to an open cage, after shackling her feet to the floor. Her arms were turned loose, and she was told that she had one chance to remove her sundress in one piece or they could remove it for her.

Kay took and pulled off her sundress and gave it to a woman who was all in leather and looked like a dominatrix. She folded Kay’s sundress and then looked Kay over.

They then asked, “Are you alone or is there someone else in the house with her?”

Kay swallowed hard and just nodded her head. The two people then decided to put Kay in a latex body suit before putting her into a cage. They shackled her arms above her head, removed the shackles from her feet, and started to put her into the latex body suit.

The one dominatrix leaned close to Kay’s ear and said, “I do hope you enjoy your stay with us at the House that BDSM built.”

As they slid up the latex, Kay could feel that her pussy and ass were exposed. As they pulled it up over her hips, they gently fondled her clit and found her pussy was dripping some cum from it.

The guy leaned in and whispered, “I will have to add to the cum collection in your sexy pussy.”

They pulled the suit up to her shoulders and Kay felt them pulling her breasts through the openings for her breasts, exposing them. They tucked her hair under the hood and slid it over her head.

DominikaRoykoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DominikaRoykoo

She could see and breathe through the nasal and eye openings. They took the ball gag out only to get the hood over her head and then they put it back on.

Kay was able to ask, “How long are you going to keep me?”

Their only reply: “That depends on you and your friend. It really depends on how well you behave.”

After they had Kay in the body suit and her hands were covered and her arms secured to her sides. They could not decide if they wanted to hang her in a leather cage or shackle her to the floor, in the doggy position.

They decided to shackle her to the floor in the doggy position. Before they put her on the floor, they also had an idea to put mouse traps on her nipples and let them hang from her beautiful breasts. They shackled her to the floor in the doggy position and her legs slightly spread.

The guy was over with another woman, and she was sucking his large fat cock. He came over to Kay and started to rub the tip up and down on her pussy. Kay’s pussy was stretched as his cock entered her and began to fuck her hard.

Kay was already turned on by what was being done to her and came quickly. Her pussy clamped down on that big fat cock and squeezed it. He pulled out of her pussy and spat on her ass for lube and slowly slid his big fat cock into her ass all the way up to his balls.

As he was busy fucking Kay, his partner was taking a woman out of a vacuum bed. After taking her out, she put her in a leather cage and suspended her from the ceiling.

After filling Kay’s ass with his large load of cum, the guy then took and put a butt hook into her sexy ass to keep his cum inside her and to keep her head up. He did this by tying the butt hook to the ball gag harness that was in her mouth.

I finished checking the second floor and got to the room that Kay had entered. The house was still dark with no power. I walked into the room and could not believe what I saw. There were naked women in cages, on a table, and in stocks.

I walked over to the one woman, who was in a stock. I got there and noticed she, like the others all had ball gags in their mouths. At first, I did not see or even recognize that Kay was along the one wall, shackled to the floor in a latex body suit.

As I was bending over to remove her ball gag, the two dominatrices grabbed my arms and bound them behind me.

The guy told me, “This is the “House that BDSM Made”, you have been warned at least twice to stay out. Now that you have come into our house, you will be punished.”

He continued, “You and your lady friend will not be harmed, and we will not charge you for your time here.”

I just answered, “Yes, sir.”

They walked me to a spot on the floor where they shackled my feet to the floor and released my arms from the bindings. I was then instructed to strip down naked like all the ladies in the room.

I looked at them and asked, “Is my wife okay, and is she in this room?”

They said, “Yes, she is fine and also naked.”

They got on each side of me and walked me across the room to where there were a couple of vacuum beds. The only unoccupied bed was the one they had just taken the woman out of. I looked at the bed beside me and saw a woman in it and wondered if that was Kay.

Her smooth naked pussy was exposed, and her head was covered with a hood, and she could not see anything. The guy noticed me looking at her and her large breasts.

He said to me, “If you are good and do as you are told, we may let you fuck her like this. Or we may let a woman or two enjoy your cock while you are in the bed.”

With that they made me get into the bed. It was still wet from the woman before me, who was sweating inside of it. They had me move so that my now flaccid cock was sticking out through the hole as well as my balls. My head was sticking out of another hole.

They secured the bed and sucked it down. They also put a hood and ball gag on me. I did not know if it was them or someone else running their hands all over me and stroking my cock to make me hard.

At one point there was a woman that laid on top of me and was rubbing my cock with her pussy. I knew this from the feeling of her breasts against my body. It felt good and I could hear her cum, but she would not let me cum. My balls ached from her rubbing against my hard cock and not letting me cum.

At one point in time, they took the butt hook out of Kay’s ass and walked her over to my bed and had her squat down on my hard cock and told her to ride my cock. I could hear moans through her ball gag and felt her vagina contract and squeeze my cock as she had an orgasm.

They took her off me, so I did not cum. They took a vibrator to my cock and as I was about to cum, they took it away, to prevent me from cumming.

They then put Kay into the stocks still in her latex body suit. She also still had the mouse traps attached to her nipples.

After what seemed like hours, they took me out of the bed and tied me to a table, face down. I did not know that Kay was in the stocks next to me.

They hooked a milker up to Kay’s breasts and put one onto her swollen clit. They also put one onto my hard and hurting cock. It did not take long for me to cum and fill their collection jar.

After I filled their jar, I was very tired, and I had figured that Kay would also be exhausted. They could sense this and first took me and put me into a bondage cage that was just large enough to get into and stand.

I watched in amazement as the took the latex body suit off the woman next to me and I saw that it was Kay. They put her in the cage next to mine.

The next morning, they woke us up and took us to the bathroom down the hall, to shower or bathe and then got dressed. We explained what happened and they called a garage down the road to come and fix our car.

It was a stressful and at times a terrifying weekend. But they did invite us back to spend another weekend with them. We said that we would consider it.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments