Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Shared?

"Two people encounter each other while on business in hotel."

3
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Another day on the road, another hotel overnight. I hate being away from home for any long periods of time but the demands of this job, the new promotion, seem to suck my life away from my family.

At least this is the way I felt as I saddled up to the bar. I do like a good hotel bar and this hotel did not disappoint. I always feel like a good drink or 4 before bed will help me settle down and get to sleep. The bartender here was very easy on the eyes, about 24yrs with a cheerleaders body. Way out of my league and my age group, called middle age. I ordered a rye and ginger and began my countdown to getting back to my room and bed.

I smelled her perfume before I saw her. It was a sweet honey scent that got my senses revved up instantly. As I looked to my left, she took a seat 2 away from me. She was lovely. I have a thing for older women. I find an older woman who knows how to dress, stays fit, takes care of herself and has an air of confidence a total turn on. This woman did not disappoint. She had it all and then some. Dark hair, big brown eyes, full lips, not too much makeup. She was wearing a mid length dress that showed off an amazing pair of legs. I was totally infatuated. She ordered a red wine.

She caught me looking, said "hi", followed by a long sigh.

"Long day?" I asked.

"Yes, far too busy but productive. I need a nice glass of wine and then I need to get to bed" she replied.

"Yes, same for me..except the glass of wine" I replied, as I tried to sound funny and intelligent and failing on both counts.

We sat in silence. We kept stealing glances at each other. She definitely had great legs and appeared to take great care of herself. I couldn't stop myself from getting a chubby, not that I would have tried anyway. I ordered 2 more drinks, then realizing that I wasn't going to live out some fantasy, declared to the bartender and my barmate that I was off to bed and goodnight.

I was at the elevator, waiting for a car when I smelled that perfume again. My barmate came up behind me. When the elevator came, we entered the same car together. I pushed 28, she pushed 25. She said to me, "The one thing I hate about hotels is sleeping alone." Before I even had time to think, my mouth opened and I said, "Well then, your room or mine?"

I was expecting a slap, or a disgusted stare. I did get an amazing smile in return. The bell for her floor sounded and the elevator doors opened. "My room" was all she said. I followed her out of the elevator, down the hall and into her room, all the while staring at her ass as she walked in front of me, feeling my pulse quicken.

As I entered her room, she turned and pressed her body into mine.She placed a long slow kiss against my lips, her tongue entered my mouth. I pulled her body tight against me. I wanted her to feel my hardon. She broke our kiss and asked me, "Do you like older women, it feels like you do", as she reached down and cupped my balls. I looked into her eyes, that face, that beautiful smile. "I do like older women. I'm attracted to all women but an older woman gets me hard every time."

She smiled even more if it was possible. She walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers. She walked about the room, slowly removing her jewelery, her shoes, then her dress. She was wearing a very sexy lace bra and matching panties. Very classy. She began to dim the lights. She also walked over to the curtains that were drawn and opened them completely. I could see outside into the night, the lights and floors of the adjoining hotels off in the near distance.

As she walked to the bed, she said, "You are turned on by older women, I'm very thankful for that. I have a turn on myself and if you wish to share this bed with me tonight, I'm going to need to succumb to my desire."

"What is your turn on?" I asked her, again feeling a jolt to my blood pressure, my excitement level increasing.

"I want to tie you to this bed. I want to have my way with your body before turning you loose. I promise that I won't hurt you, if I go too far or do something that's uncomfortable, just ask me to stop."

Now, I'm not the type of guy that would be lucky enough to get picked up in a hotel elevator by a very sexy woman. I'm not the type of guy that would find myself alone in a room with the woman who is wearing lingerie, asking to tie me down. I'm definitely not the type of guy to submit to being tied down, so I said "OK. Let's do it."... I was almost shaking as I walked to the bed.

She sat in the chair near the bed and asked me to remove my clothes. Now, I pride myself that I don't have a middle aged beer gut. I've always taken care of myself but as I got older, the workouts have become less and less. I began to remove my clothes while she sat and watched me. Her right hand slowly made it's way into her panties, she was fingering herself as she watched me. I loved this self confidence about her. Soon I was naked with a raging hardon standing before me.

She stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her hand around my hardon and said, "Very nice." She led me to the bed and told me to lie down. She went into a nearby bag and produced some rope. She grabbed my right arm and tied it to the bed post, very tight. She used a great knot. I tried to move my arm, wiggle my wrist, I wasn't going anywhere. A little bit of fear was starting to creep into my state of arousal. She grabbed my left hand and tied it to the other bed post in the same manner. Yup, I wasn't going anywhere. The ropes were just tied and already I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, the blood wasn't flowing as freely to my arms as they were high over my head. My wrists were sore from the rope biting into them.

As I was looking over my head at the amazing rope job she did to my arms, I felt her climb onto the bed. She slowly started to kiss my feet, running her hands along my legs, slowly working her way upwards. She got to my cock, which was very hard. She gripped my cock tightly, squeezing it almost painfully. The head turned from a rich red color, to a deep purple. It felt like the head was going to explode all over both of us. Her tongue slowly played with my cock head, all the while she didn't let up the pressure she was applying on my cock. Her tongue started to play with the hole, the feeling was equally painful and exquisite!! All I could do is moan. This continued for a few more minutes, the feeling was intense.

She suddenly released the tight grip and lowered her mouth fully onto my cock. I couldn't help the feeling. I wasn't ready for the rush of warmth from her mouth, her wet tongue and mouth devouring my cock. I bucked my hip in reaction, hearing her gag a bit but not stopping! She sucked my cock with desire and enjoyment. She truly enjoyed the control she had over me. I wanted to grab her head, to slow her down when she picked up speed, to try to control the intensity I was feeling! It was far too much. her mouth, her tongue, the pressure of her sucking me, playing her tongue around my cock head...I started to cum.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

It felt like the most intense orgasm I've had in years. She didn't stop what she was doing, she kept up sucking me, taking all of me into her mouth, playing with her tongue. Not caring about how sensitive I've become because of the orgasm. I was moaning, grunting, trying to move away from the intense pleasure being caused by her mouth. All of a sudden, she stopped and stood up.

This lovely woman who just gave me an incredible orgasm stood at the end of the bed and smiled. She reached behind her and undid her bra. Her tits were very full and had some sag to them which gave them an even sexier look. She hooked her thumbs into the waist line of her panties and lowered them down her long legs. She was not clean shaved but had a bit of hair that appeared to be closely trimmed. She climbed back onto the bed and again, began to kiss my legs, working her way up my body.

I could not feel my arms, I was in a bit of pain at my wrists due to the ropes cutting into them. I was going to ask her to untie me but I didn't dare, I didn't want her to stop. She continued to my cock, where she began to give me little bites along my groin area, biting my skin, pulling it away from my body, biting my cock. When I'd gasp in pain, she would let out a small laugh. I could see her smiling still. She worked her way up to my nipples, biting along my stomach, my chest, licking my nipples and making them hard. She began to bite my nipples, softly at first, then harder and harder until I was reacting in pain. she would look at me, waiting for me to stop her but I didn't, it felt too good!! A hard bite, pain, followed by her warm mouth, onto the other nipple, a hard bite, extreme pain, a warm mouth. It was getting very painful, I was about to ask her to stop because I couldn't take any more. She then began to work her way down my body, biting a path all the way to my cock. There was no way I would be able to stand this assault on my cock.

When she got to my cock, she began to stroke me. I'd already begun to get harder but now, I was coming to life fully. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her slit. I was very hard, she was extremely wet. She placed me against her opening and slowly started to lower herself onto me. It was erotically painfully slow in a pleasurable way. The lower she got on my cock, the warmer it felt to be inside her. It seemed like it took forever, when it was maybe a few seconds.

When I was fully inside her, she let out a beautiful sigh. She sat still for a while, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of having me inside her. I know I was enjoying the feeling. She began to play with her breasts, twisting her nipples hard. I tried to get my hands on her but it was no use, I wasn't helping her in any way. She began to ride my cock, slowly, all the time playing with her nipples. I began to thrust up into her, we were setting a rythym together as new lovers do, although with my hands tied to the bed, I didn't feel like I was much of a lover except for my cock, which was getting a workout. Her speed on riding me was increasing, she had great control over me.

She would ride my cock fully, almost having me slip out of her before slamming back down on me. She was getting faster, and faster and faster, playing with her nipples, squeezing her tits, faster, her breathing becoming more labored. Suddenly, I felt her orgasm on me. She moaned deeply. She did not stop, but slowed her speed greatly. Her hands came onto my chest, her nails digging into me, scraping along my chest, digging into my flesh, she was clenching her fists while riding my cock. The pleasure and pain were unbearable. She was moaning, I was almost screaming, bucking my hips, moving together, faster, faster...then it hit again! It felt like another orgasm on my cock. She slowed her speed, sliding down on me, lowered her head to my chest and almost purred. I could only lie there, tied to the bed. I couldn't hold her, caress her, touch her...I could only smell her perfume of sweet honey.

I remember waking feeling her on top of me. My arms were in some incredible pain. Her head moved and she came up and kissed me. Her kiss was so physical, I loved it. I loved her playing with my tongue, biting my lips. She reached up and untied my right arm, then my left arm, then she rolled off me onto her stomach beside me, her head turned away from me.

Did she want me to leave? Did she expect that I would leave? I rose up on one elbow and looked at her body. She had great muscle tone for an older woman. She had a full ass which was getting me hard, as I was an ass man. How old was she? I was thinking 60ish, maybe. I was getting hard again. I reached out and tenderly stroked along her back, from her neck to the top of her ass. I let my fingers trail along her back, slowly going lower along her ass. I saw her shift her body, a slight wiggle of pleasure at my touch.

I rolled on top of her as she was proned out against the bed. I was much bigger than her, I held her under me easily. She moaned softly. My hard cock was against her ass, she was giving me a slight grind against my cock. I reached down between us and took my cock and placed the head against her wet opening. She raised her ass a bit to allow me to enter her hot vagina again. I slid in easily to a chorus on moans from both of us. I began to thrust into her, while I kept her pinned to the bed by my body. I didn't want her to move. I wanted her to lay still. I began to thrust harder into her. She was moaning and grunting under me. I reached under her and began to play with her clitoris while I thrust into her, not caring about hurting her, using strong, physical thrusts into her, rubbing her wet clitoris, faster, quicker...I felt my pressure rise, I was cumming into her...I felt her vagina spasm against my cock. It was an incredible feeling, cumming together, this stranger that took me off the elevator. I held my body against her for a while, until I got soft and slipped out of her. I slowly rolled off her. She never turned to me, to look at me.

I awoke to a bright room. The drapes were wide open, the bed was a mess. I gathered my surroundings, realized I was alone in the room. I got up and got dressed. As I was doing up my pants, I looked out the window. The hotels next to us were a lot closer that I realized. I could easily see into the rooms of the adjacent hotels, maids cleaning, people going about their day. I wonder if anyone got a show from inside this room last night.

I reached for the door, my arms could barely move, turned and checked out the room one last time, looking for some indication that my lover was there. I never told her my name, I never got hers. We barely spoke to each other. We did share this wonderful experience together. My fantasy of an older woman, her fantasy of being in control. I wonder which of the two fantasies were the priority. Probably both. I do know I will never forget it...ever.
Published 
Written by Unlaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments