Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Flogging In Slow-time

"In a titillating slow-time with my Master, my first flogging."

6
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I had my instructions. His favorite black silky, black hose, black panties, and the Road Slut collar. I put them on meticulously, adding my touch of the ponytail and purple pumps. Also, per his instructions, I had set out all our toys on the bed: cuffs, flogger, nipple clamps and dildos.

This time, he would be coming to me at my apartment and the anticipation of him coming over had put me in heat. I had been pacing around my dimly lit apartment. The gentle lighting was ideal and I happened to be in the bedroom as I turned to the open door, and saw him. I squealed and jumped, because I had not heard him come in.

I must have presented quite a picture, posed in that black outfit and heels. I had seen myself in the full-length mirror and thought I might make a pretty good impression. I wanted my Master to see his slut in all her slutty glory. He stood and looked at me for a moment.

Then we slowly walked to each other and embraced. Our love for each other radiated as we kissed and for that moment took time to just love.

Then he grabbed me by my ponytail and pulled me into the living room.

My Master was wearing his regular street clothes, jeans and a button down shirt. And also as always, a nice fedora. He handed me his hat and told me to put it away. I smiled and happily took it and put it on the coat rack. He did the same with his glasses. I blushed put them on the small table next to it.

As his slave, I enjoy doing anything and everything for him, but it still makes me blush and tingle.

I had left the window open a bit for fresh air. As an exhibitionist, my Master could not pass up the opportunity to possibly be seen. He positioned me in front of the window and told me to stay.
My eyes followed him as he went into the bedroom. My heart was pounding as I wondered what he would come back with.

It had not taken long for him to come back with the cuffs. He reminded me to stay still as he put them on. One wrist, then the other. Then he pulled my wrists behind me and clipped them together. It was agony as I had wanted to touch him. I love his body and wanted to touch every inch of it. I closed my eyes and began to tremble as he tenderly kissed my shoulder and my neck. I softly moaned as he licked and nibbled my ear.

He stopped and I involuntarily whimpered. I heard him take a step back. Then he came into my view and I saw him examining me. He walked around me and looked me up and down. He had touched me here and there, making little comments.

Then my Master knelt (or sat you might say, as he sat on his feet, his knees forward) in front of me and told me to stay standing and spread my legs. I looked down at him as he began to use just one finger to caress my pussy through my soft silky panties. I could tell my panties were already soaked through with the first stroke.

I keep my pussy shaved except for a small landing strip. It is very sensitive and responsive.

My Master fondled my pussy through my panties then pushed them aside. Next, he pushed a finger up into me and tapped on my g-spot. My back arched and my knees buckled. I sank and crouch on his knees. I begged to cum, and he granted my wish, which was good as I was going to cum anyway. My orgasm came quick and hard.

I don’t keep count, but that was the first of many. Always many.

Master said, “What did I tell you to do?”

After that first orgasm subsided slightly I stood back up in one fluid motion, as per his original instructions, still in front of that window. Master took his time. He stroked and pinched my clit, tapped on my sweet spot and finger fucked my pussy with his wonderfully expressive and knowing fingers. Occasionally he would reach up and pull, pinch, and twist one nipple or the other.

I had been barely able to stand, and kept sinking down, leaning into him. My breasts when I sank down came to just below his mouth height and occasionally he would stop playing with my pussy and would take my breasts in his hands and would lick and suck both my nipples at the same time.

I started having soft orgasms that came in wave after wave.

I began to beg for his cock. His wonderful long, thick, amazing cock that fills me completely. I wanted it. I needed it. He had other things in mind.

He got up and grabbed me by my Road Slut collar. (To understand the reference of that collar, you would need to read my Masters story “Road Slut”) He pulled me into the bedroom and then pushed my face into the bed, bending me over it and kicking my legs wide. He put something to my lips.

“Kiss it. Lick it, bitch.” He said in a soft, sturdy, strong voice.

I opened my eyes and looked to see what it was as it seemed unfamiliar to my lips. It was the handle to the flogger. My pussy squeezed and clenched as I happily kissed and licked it as instructed. It was to be my first flogging. I had wanted it so bad.

He then took the flogger from my lips and there was a moment of silence. Abruptly I felt the tails of the simple leather black and red flogger, softly making contact with my budding soft pink flower.

I softly moaned and whispered, “Harder.”

My Master then slowly started to swing the flogger rhythmically. The licks getting harder and harder as the flogger came faster and faster, hitting my by now I’m sure red flowered cunt. I moaned louder and spread my legs wider as I could feel my pussy getting hot and tingly. I began to tremble.

I’m sure Master watched me and my reactions, looking for my limit to the pain of the flogging. He found it instinctively.

Then my Master changed it up and struck my ass with the flogger once, then back to my pussy. He did that a few times. Then he added hits to my back.

I barely heard myself as I blurted out, “Cum?”

Master said, “Cum,” and continued flogging me.

A hard orgasm washed over my body.

I stayed still except for the little wiggling I can’t help but do as he flogged me.

NataliaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVega

It seemed the right thing to do. I did not want a strike to go off target. Though I moaned endlessly, and a “Yours” escaped my lips on occasion.

Then, without warning, he flipped my over onto my back and used the flogger on my 34H tits. They must have made a tempting target. I mewed with pleasure and heard him say:

“Good girl”

Then he flipped me back onto my tummy, and then nothing.

After a moment, I felt something hard enter my wet, swollen, sensitive cunt. I could tell by the shape it was a vibrator I had set out. A purple 6” wavy vibrator. It was useless as a vibrator though as I had fucked it to death. It could only function as a dildo now.

He slowly pushed the purple dildo in. Then he tapped on the end of it.

I shuddered and came hard. A spontaneous orgasm with no warning.

He let me get away with coming without asking. He knows that my previous partners were unimaginative and had not satisfied me. He knows that almost everything he does to me is new.

Tap, tap, tap, tap. The vibration of the tapping on the end of that dildo had traveled through it to the walls of my sensitive cunt. My pussy throbbed and squeezed and clenched on it and produced that first orgasm with the dildo. I let out some unintelligible scream.

Then my Master fucked me with that dildo. He would do a few strokes, then he would leave it in and tap on the end of it again.

I wiggled and squirmed and moaned at the new amazing feeling.

Then again, everything stopped.

Something else was pushed into my dripping cunt. Again I could tell what it was by the feel of it. It was the large thick dildo with a 8” insertable length. It is comparable to my Master’s amazing cock.

This time, when he pushed it in it went deep, all the way, reaching the furthermost walls of my quivering pussy. Then he tapped on it. What a fucking amazing, incredible, erotic feeling that was. I was a bit more prepared this time and was able to ask to cum.

“Cum?”

Master would not settle for that though and said, “Tell me more, what is it you want bitch?”

“Please Master, you fucking bitch whore needs to cum!” I pleaded in a desperate wail.

“Cum,” He said.

I trembled as a powerful orgasm ripped through me.

He was relentless with that dildo and kept with his totally amazing technique. A few soft strokes, and that tapping!

Then he flipped me over onto my back again. I must have been useless in helping him as I did not even open my eyes to look at my Master, they had rolled back. I realized I had gone into subspace. My hands - still clipped together at my back were trapped underneath me.

I felt Master’s hands on my tits. Then I heard the chain of the nipple clamps. I felt him expertly put them on my nipples. He released the screws on each to allow for full tension of the clips. First my left breast, then the right. Then I felt him grab the chain that went between the clamps and pull upward.

“Fuck!” was the exclamation that was wrenched from my lips.

I next felt his mouth on my soaking wet pussy.

His tongue licked my sensitive hot flowered inner lips. It flicked on my clit that was swollen. Then he pulled on the chain of the nipple clamps.

He licked and sucked on my labia minora and clitoris, and pulled on the chain every so often. Licks and flicks and the pulling of the chain.

Fuck what an amazing feeling! I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

Once again everything stopped.

He gently removed the nipple clamps. I began to feel the ache from the blood flowing back into my nipples.

Still unable to open my eyes I tried to reach out to my Master with my hands and found my wrists still bound together in the cuffs behind my back. I moved my legs around to try and find him. My feet found him. His pants were still on, but my feet felt that he had removed his shirt as I could feel his bare hairy arms through my stockings.

I found I was finally able to open my eyes as he removed his pants. He then stood at the end of the bed. He took a leg in each hand and spread them. I looked up at him, into his eyes. I felt the love I have for him expand and cover him. I know he felt it as he gave me a quick small smile.

Then he entered me in one slow long stroke, and just stayed there.

I know he loves doing that. I love it too. Just staying there, buried full length, filling me. We match. Completing each other.

Our eyes locked on each other. My heart beat hard and my eyes teared. I love him completely. Unconditionally. For me, it was a moment lost in time.

He took a moment and turned me over just enough to remove the cuffs.

He told me to spread my legs as he leaned forward, his hands gripped my tits.

I spread my legs wide and reached out to him with my hands. He knows I love to touch him. My hands found his forearms and the hard muscles there. Bending at the waist, lifting myself up off the bed a bit, my hands moved upward and felt both of his solid biceps. I caressed his cheek with a finger. Letting myself back down my hands then went to his chest and the hair that is there. I love it. My fingers played with his coarse abundant chest hair and gripped into his muscled chest.

Tears of happiness and pleasure rolled from my eyes, down the sides of my face.

Then he fucked me. Hard, soft, fast and slow. He always changed it up. Never the same thing twice.

My throbbing, pulsating pussy sent out soft orgasms and hard orgasms every minute or so that swept over every inch of my body. The fucking was endless; timeless. I moaned his name over and over.

He claimed and used me as the slut I am.
Published 
Written by Hidden_Desires
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments